The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
joshmcg1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile WH14 Thai

There appears to be a dearth of info on Westerhout 14 with many of the same questions this year:

23-09-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal79 View Post
any good service girls to intro from WH14? many looks pretty but not sure about service
24-07-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Just wondering if anyone got any recommendations for WH14? Havent been there in a while and always see so many girls there but dunno which one to choose. Thanks.
Think it's time to start a new thread and consolidate the FRs!

WH14G2
Face: SYT very cute Chinese-style makeup with rosy cheeks and big eye lashes with eyeliner. Almost mistook her for a PRC. Long sleek hair down her back with brown highlights
Figure: petite & light skin tone, ~155cm. Trimmed pussy.
Boobs: 36D. No implants and extremely large on a petite frame. Juicy cleavage accentuated with her adhesive push-up bra
Attitude: GFE and wild
BJ: standard CBJ
RTF: Yes!

I admit I was NOT impressed with WH14's tank when I first visited in Sep 2018 and stepped out, got chatted up by the friendly OKT and went back in. Only G2 caught my attention as she reminded me of the pretty Taiwanese girls from the TV show 國光幫幫忙.

The best part of girls wearing adhesive push-bras is to watch them peel them off and slowly revealing their goodies. Anyone stalking brand ambassadors of adhesive bras on Instagram will understand my fascination. G2 doesn't say much but will look up at you with those bambi-like eyes and just make you want to devour her. Her phone is plugged in upon entering the room and soft Thai music is played.

She likes to ride cowgirl and will put a lot of energy into it. On both visits, she gradually sped up her pace as she rode hard until she came herself (and it was very apparent when she did). She will also very gently ask you to fuck her hard in Thai. And the best part, which happens every visit, is that she will voluntarily stuff her 36D in your mouth and say "Eat" in English. On my second visit, she squeezed those melons together and made me suck on both nipples at the same time. And if the suction from you isn't enough, she will command greater effort!

For me, cowgirl with her was really more for her, as it was very apparent that she would cum. Doggie with her was for me. Her tight pussy and cute peach-shaped ass made for great pounding. Her room also has an entire mirrored wall and the view was spectacular .

No french with tongue. On my second visit with extended time ($100 for 1 hour) I was given a lot of closed-lip kisses.

Pros: Very attractive petite girl. Never met anyone who wanted me to suck her breasts so badly and had my fill. She demanded to add me on WeChat. There are NSFW photos in her Moments, but don't expect any meaningful chats except to ask when you would return.
Con: Only con is that she never washed my back when we showered. The front was very thorough with a lot of soaping and rubbing of didi. I just like my asshole washed by another person alright.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WH14 Thai

Tried 2 gals in this house

One of them is extremely bad. Did not return here thereafter. Can't remember their numbers
Have to dig my FR
Old 26-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this house still 20min bell?

Forgot how many years never step in.
Since black pearl ord.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Tried 2 gals in this house. One of them is extremely bad. Did not return here thereafter. Can't remember their numbers
Have to dig my FR
Believe she was G18...

30-06-2018
Quote:
wanted to try something different a few days ago...
picked a BBW at WH14

FR for G18 (i vaguely remembered)

looks – 4 (not a looker for to me but she reminded me of someone)
Boobs – 8 (38D i think... not sure natural or enhanced... its firm and not saggy but i hardly come across BBW with enhanced boobs)
Body – 6 (extremely meaty or fat to some.. skin quite fair... im ok with meaty but even this is slightly overdosed)
BJ - 6 (abit disappointed, would be better if it was BBBJ)
FJ - 8 (feels good and she initiates several positions)
GFE – 6 (abit commercial and lacking.. well she is already here for a year)
Service - 7 (she is already a veteran, would have rated higher if it was BBBJ)
RTF – unlikely
Kind of your own fault for picking a BBW lol
Old 26-10-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Nah this g18 is not bad.. on the better honestly looking at my fr
If she gave me bbbj I might have rtf and not took the next gal in the house..

Actually the gal who gave worse was your g2
I went search my post..
I dun remember her face and number just know she not into it, keep playing her phone
I bang her super hard fast and furious to vent frustration

Anyway one men meat another men poison.
She is definitely not for me
Old 26-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dun remember her face and number just know she not into it, keep playing her phone
I bang her super hard fast and furious to vent frustration
I will admit that when she convinced me to go for 1 hour at the very beginning of the session on my second visit, she did play on her phone and totally ignored me after I came. No cuddling and no massage offered. Not sure if second shot was in store, but there was plenty of time left and I had to amuse myself by fingering her pussy while she sat next to me.

The bottom line is probably don't agree to a long session at the start and just extend when necessary.
Old 26-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmcg1 View Post
I will admit that when she convinced me to go for 1 hour at the very beginning of the session on my second visit, she did play on her phone and totally ignored me after I came. No cuddling and no massage offered. Not sure if second shot was in store, but there was plenty of time left and I had to amuse myself by fingering her pussy while she sat next to me.

The bottom line is probably don't agree to a long session at the start and just extend when necessary.
Was a 50 bucks session for me bro
Old 26-10-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually the gal who gave worse was your g2
I went search my post..
55 u picha lobung la
was a bit suspicious at first reading such a generous fr... nowaday de sbf seldom got cat50 hidden jem de lei... then... say it was several rtf..

heres a fr for ur reading pleasure... not sure if u had tried
843 g1 new ger latest batch....debut less than 1 month
face ...B+
body ...Aa ... S shape ... flat tummy ..sedap
boobs .. A ...very nice...either b or c cup tried a week ago cant remb real or fake...only can remb ..
its gud !
skin....A ...fair
service .. C
Old 26-10-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
55 u picha lobung la
was a bit suspicious at first reading such a generous fr... nowaday de sbf seldom got cat50 hidden jem de lei... then... say it was several rtf..

face ...B+
boobs .. A ...very nice...either b or c cup tried a week ago cant remb real or fake...only can remb ..
its gud !
skin....A ...fair
service .. C
this one really by chance when walking with kaki and saw

because almost any D cup and above gal in GL probably i would have tried if i got intel lol...
no huge boob WL escapes the manhunter!... i mean the conqueror
Old 26-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
55 u picha lobung la

face ...B+
its gud !
skin....A ...fair
service .. C
So real or fake boobs doesn't matter to you now ? Lol or fuck too many cannot remember
Old 27-10-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
So real or fake boobs doesn't matter to you now ? Lol or fuck too many cannot remember
bo kantao lei...
dats y my standard keep getting lower n lower
servic c lei... i kno i wun rtf so din bother remb real or bo lor..juz fuck off
many newgers la....she belong to the first wave.... now on second wave... nextweek heard got somore third wave starting...
u nonid to try this one la.... sure not up to ur standard... serv imho even lose to ur nuanua g20
Old 27-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bo kantao lei...
dats y my standard keep getting lower n lower
servic c lei... i kno i wun rtf so din bother remb real or bo lor..juz fuck off
many newgers la....she belong to the first wave.... now on second wave... nextweek heard got somore third wave starting...
u nonid to try this one la.... sure not up to ur standard... serv imho even lose to ur nuanua g20
G20 service already CMI liao....WTF ???

any other good to try in H70 ? service good and body good....
Old 27-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Talking Re: WH14 Thai

Got so many new gal recently meh?
Only know 845 have dunno when start work
Old 27-10-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Got so many new gal recently meh?
Only know 845 have dunno when start work
Obviously your (antenna) reception not good...ask bning which carrier he is using

Last edited by francesco; 27-10-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 27-10-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Obviously your (antenna) reception not good...ask bning which carrier he is using
Been very busy traveling across the border
No Intel here lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1