The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-02-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
Accolent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAccolent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTs View Post
That was a very fast remove for violating terms of service.
Hope you recorded your tryst down and upload to other platforms.

Waiting with anticipation.
Old 16-02-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U are keyboard warrior don’t talk too much. Is the right thing to do, cause u don’t have balls
Idk what kinda drug you on but you need some help. You are the one who started threatening me online and all, keyboard warrior.

All I said is if yall wanna argue, go elsewhere because this aint the place for it. Chill man, can't get your DH then 发神经? Relax la wtf???

Edit: once again, I don't zap people so it's not me ok? Imagine getting mad over some online digital points too lmao.
Old 16-02-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Going to meet a DH from PH I matched with weeks ago, finally chatted and agree with meet up hahaha. Seemed like don't need to pay too, shiok. Best thing is she looks pretty young and decent looking too.

Never had PH DH before so kinda looking forward to this Sunday hahahaha.
Old 16-02-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTs View Post
I meeting 1 DH later at near queenways MRT.
Will updates here thereafter.
https://streamable.com/mv1hee
Yeah bro video gone alr, less than 6h kena removed haha, can't watch
Old 16-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Idk what kinda drug you on but you need some help. You are the one who started threatening me online and all, keyboard warrior.

All I said is if yall wanna argue, go elsewhere because this aint the place for it. Chill man, can't get your DH then 发神经? Relax la wtf???

Edit: once again, I don't zap people so it's not me ok? Imagine getting mad over some online digital points too lmao.
I threaten u scare? U have balls anot, people argue is our problem, just ignore the post. Why u say something?look back u don’t a keyboard warrior. I will not disturb u. U disturb me I won’t let it go. Go ask black night 24. I’m not afraid of anyone in sbf, cause here all keyboard warrior want to act tough but inside nothing
Old 16-02-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
I threaten u scare? U have balls anot, people argue is our problem, just ignore the post. Why u say something?look back u don’t a keyboard warrior. I will not disturb u. U disturb me I won’t let it go. Go ask black night 24. I’m not afraid of anyone in sbf, cause here all keyboard warrior want to act tough but inside nothing
WeirdChamp
Old 16-02-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
WeirdChamp
Useless keyboard warrior, talk only no action
Old 17-02-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Innocentfirst is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Last time maid easy $30 top up can fuck at staircase or inside park toilet. Now open mouth $200-$500
I don't know what u are talking. The ones I upped were all free of charge. This of cos during the period 2011 - 2017
Old 17-02-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentfirst View Post
I don't know what u are talking. The ones I upped were all free of charge. This of cos during the period 2011 - 2017
Bro steady u are number 1
Old 17-02-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Herpes is permanent bro
Pardon him

He don't have medical knowledge
Old 17-02-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future

Make love. No war.

Anyway, anyone up her before? seems pretty behind the mosaic.

Old 17-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
6till6 is Cool - loads of Potential

Met a 45yr old indo dh at punggol on michat, initially was just asking out for coffee but when meet up say need money. She offer bj for 1b and since she got this milfy body and face decided to proceed. We then go to a mscp staircase nearby to do the deed and after a while doing it she say i took too long to cum and suddenly she ride me on top raw and told me to cum inside her. Tbh at tht moment i was speechless and felt like i was being raped lol the indo dh ask me top up 2R for it and tell me if want go coffee again ask her lolol
Old 17-02-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
Met a 45yr old indo dh at punggol on michat, initially was just asking out for coffee but when meet up say need money. She offer bj for 1b and since she got this milfy body and face decided to proceed. We then go to a mscp staircase nearby to do the deed and after a while doing it she say i took too long to cum and suddenly she ride me on top raw and told me to cum inside her. Tbh at tht moment i was speechless and felt like i was being raped lol the indo dh ask me top up 2R for it and tell me if want go coffee again ask her lolol

WOW i hope you pumped your jizz deep into her. Indos are not quite as horny as filipinas but my luck has been good in SG with them hehe

GG
Old 17-02-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
WOW i hope you pumped your jizz deep into her. Indos are not quite as horny as filipinas but my luck has been good in SG with them hehe

GG
Really ah? Tmr gonna meet my first PH DH and hope I can pump my jizz inside too hahaha.
Old 17-02-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
Good luck to hiv and syphillis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1