The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
asianhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

I think it was goatee33 that said Apple KTV's hotel had massages also, anyone know the price?
Old 11-08-2018, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianhunter View Post
Last we heard both Pioneer and DJ's Bar (now Cele's Bar) stopped FL from entering. Has anyone been to either lately?
Cele still have. I witnessed.
Pioneer I didn't see any.
BME I heard have.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:43 AM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

/B FL hotel call/b
I got sick of those of you who just create a new acc to ask this question. Wasting everyone's time and cluttering useful information.

Can someone proof me wrong here?

Unless it's OKT who's PMing and linking his stable....even so, how do u choose or reject? Or some ppl are so lazy and God damn desperate that anything with a shirt will do just fine.

As far as I know after so many years.... referrals don't work.

Read my earlier posts in this thread.

Get out and find for crying out loud.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
/B FL hotel call/b
I got sick of those of you who just create a new acc to ask this question. Wasting everyone's time and cluttering useful information.

Can someone proof me wrong here?

Unless it's OKT who's PMing and linking his stable....even so, how do u choose or reject? Or some ppl are so lazy and God damn desperate that anything with a shirt will do just fine.

As far as I know after so many years.... referrals don't work.

Read my earlier posts in this thread.

Exactly what I wanted to say and happens in almost all threads now...every post is a newbie under moderation asking for contact, pm or help...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, they do have massage there on the 4th floor if I recall. Was not too impressed and did not try. The massage business has a place downtown as well. The cost were normal from what I recall.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
asianhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
BME I heard have.
Nice, I thought Cele's Bar would change their minds when NO ONE came, I liked DJ's Bar--easy spot.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
I think it was goatee33 that said Apple KTV's hotel had massages also, anyone know the price?
Nope..I didnt say that...I don't think they have massage anyway...
Old 13-08-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
happyguy32m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro
above apple ktv
went for the leg massage ...
massage is so so .. clean one ..
but the environment especially night time is very noisy
u can listen to people listening .... damn noisy if u go for massage .
Old 13-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
BME I heard have.
DJ bar the FL standard not that good anymore.
Pioneer has revamped and is quite similar to FUSE and VIBE etc... the clean ones (or places where you can bring a KTV chick after their work).
BME standard quite similar to DJ bar, but entrance a bit cheaper.
Its all the same stuff so to speak.
Park Royal or Sedona the stable maybe cleaner as the prices are more expensive. Different people different taste.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Exactly what I wanted to say and happens in almost all threads now...every post is a newbie under moderation asking for contact, pm or help...
Thank you.
Yangon changed quite a bit during the last 5 years.

Girls are getting smarter. It's more complicated. Joints are getting cleaned up image. And more places to go.

First, ask yourself what do you really want? Then the options are quite clear. However, you still need to do the legwork.
Old 19-08-2018, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
firelkf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Hi Bros,

Just back from Yangon for a 1 night transit from Tachilek.
Tried to get some action there but time was rather tight as flight was next day morning.
Took a Taxi (zero english, I zero burmese, Sign language lor) from Grand Larel Hotel at Bogyoke Aung Sang Rd asking to go JJ' (around 11pm)
but was told place closed down (have doubts in my mind initially).
Then taxi asked me if I looking for LT gal. Agreed and he drove me around (I also duno where la, 1st time Yangon, relying on other country cheong exp).
Drove me to a spot along a road, then Tout come. Got down from taxi go to van
nearby to view the goods. CMI. Told the tout my requirement. Tout follow in taxi and drove to another location. Got down and Tout brought another 2 gals proclaiming "home ladies" up the car. 1st was cmi aunty, 2nd is above average SYT.
Chose the STY, Tout price LT til 6am. 70,000 Kyat.... Nego 60,000 Kyat. Deal.
Paid another 1,000 Kyat for 3 condom. (All the bloody marts close sibei early. no 24hr 7-11).

Back to hotel, finally took good look at the gal. Just now inside taxi not very bright. Cannot say shocked, but slightly above expectations.

Communication barrier as she zero english... Sign language again...
Tried small chat with very simple english and also google translate.
20y/o , local burmese mix pakistan. Light brown.
She and the Tout 50/50 the 60,000. Gave her another 10,000 before service.
Can see she smile. Lay on bed start roaming her. nice slim body. B tits. My type. Worm become anaconda. Ask for Ice-cream, she say dun do,rejected. Then signal her another 20,000 , knn , she auto cup my didi.... suprisingly fairly decent BJ with gfe.

Buay tahan liao put on rubber, start pounding. OMG tight wet. Good soft moan. 1st round 15min. Wash up watch TV on bed. Rest 30min, start roaming her body again (really my type) , anaconda again.
Pull her hand to didi, she start stroking. Stroke 10min liao buay tahan, kneel on bed and put didi infront of her mouth. Ice-cream session (Always wanted to try mimick JAV style, LOL). Then rubber again. Hoot her 2nd round 20min. Kan silang song.

Finish, wash. She asked if can go home. (4am). I release her (stay too long also no use la, cannot communicate).

Next day left Yangon a happy man.

For Newbies:
Moral of the story, ai chiong ai hiong. Go new place new enviroment, rely on your past Chiong experience. Rules of the game is similar, just difference country nia. Language barrier also no issue. $$$ is the language. Try to know the market rate. Dun be lazy. Refer to older post in Country trend (Past 15 pages and you will get a feel liao). Try not pay more than you should. Be street smart.

My humble 1st Yangon Experience.
Huat Arh~
PM me back your SBF nick and I'll Upz u back~ Cheers~
Old 19-08-2018, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post

For Newbies:
Moral of the story, ai chiong ai hiong. Go new place new enviroment, rely on your past Chiong experience. Rules of the game is similar, just difference country nia. Language barrier also no issue. $$$ is the language. Try to know the market rate. Dun be lazy. Refer to older post in Country trend (Past 15 pages and you will get a feel liao). Try not pay more than you should. Be street smart.

My humble 1st Yangon Experience.
Huat Arh~
Good FR, up u my humble 8
Old 19-08-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Those are rich man son, lazy or can't be bother to RTFF but instead asking to meet senior or begging for instant reply of information.......that's why the usd 1000 hold hand service cater just for them.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mamasboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Hi bros,

I am visiting Yangon soon. I have been reading this thread for some time. But SYT is not my type. My type is milf type at least 30+. 40+ better. Is there any club or KTV where I can find milf that I can bring back to my hotel?
Old 21-08-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thegreenhorn365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you.
Yangon changed quite a bit during the last 5 years.

Girls are getting smarter. It's more complicated. Joints are getting cleaned up image. And more places to go.

First, ask yourself what do you really want? Then the options are quite clear. However, you still need to do the legwork.
Hi I am going this Friday 27th until Sunday. Let me know if somebody wants to meet up. I am planning to go to Apple first and then emperor. Well report back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1