The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Re: Paying to bonk a VIRGIN SYT? Share your experiences...

Bros i recommend for you a min amount for bidding say 1000. At least then u will have a genuine audition.later u get all kind of jokers
Old 18-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This reminds me of my first "happy happy" trip to Thailand with 2 friends. That was in the 80's. Our 3rd stop was at Changmai and our guide asked us if we wanted virgin girls.

All 3 of us was not really keen but was willing to go and look see and who knows. The price quoted was in the range of 10k to 20k Bht. That time the exchange was about 1.2 or 1.3 if I remember correctly. This means was about SD900 to 1600 plus minus. Over night. We were told the girls were between 16 to 18 years.

We were brought to a village and went to the first house. The whole family was there, father, mother and brothers and younger sisters. The gril was at one corner shy and will only look up when the guide asked her to. The family said nothing and we felt very uneasy in this sort of situations. We told the guide politely that we were not keen and gave some token money to the father. We could see the disappointment in the father's face when we moved off. We really felt bad. The guide was very persistent and brought us to another 2 more houses. We all rejected not because the girls were not to our taste or we dont want to try a virgin but that kind of situations and atmosphere we felt very bad. Each time we leave we could some sadness or disappointment in the family.

However, when later in the night among us (friends) we agreed that if we dont go to the house where she stays maybe we could have tried but not when the family members are there.

Having said all this, I think one (customer) must be mentally prepared to take this first shot. Try not to have the impression that you pay and fuck and dont take into considerations of the girls feeling though you know what her life will be after that. Treat her nice.I believe the girl should have already mentally prepared for this especially if she has some educations or from some bigger city. If from the country side might be a little different I think.
Old 20-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

bro what u say is true .sometimes it is very stressful knowing the whole family was there!! imagine what is going through their mind
Old 20-06-2011, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
GreenHorn55 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
Aiyo , so many in the market . You just got to look hard .
Bro, any Syt virgin kang tao in sg, prc, msian as long chinese will do, pls advise or
pm me thks a millions
Old 20-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
yangeugenebin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros got lobangs for virgin can pm thanks
Old 20-06-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorn55 View Post
Bro, any Syt virgin kang tao in sg, prc, msian as long chinese will do, pls advise or
pm me thks a millions
Paiseh , if the price is right . Mostly I eat liao . XD
Old 01-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
strife123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
Paiseh , if the price is right . Mostly I eat liao . XD
What is the market rate?
Old 07-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
warped82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same. Also looking for SYT virgin. Willing to pay 5K easily. Must be chinese can liao.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
sgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros must be careful cos sometime it's a "doctored" virgin.. u know.. like sewed the hymen back etc... so not original...
The #1 Source for Spy Cameras in Singapore
Old 11-07-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgspycam View Post
bros must be careful cos sometime it's a "doctored" virgin.. u know.. like sewed the hymen back etc... so not original...
If I am going to bring a virgin, she is going to be a real virgin.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BAIKBOI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Paying to bonk a VIRGIN SYT? Share your experiences...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitlong69 View Post
This reminds me of my first "happy happy" trip to Thailand with 2 friends. That was in the 80's. Our 3rd stop was at Changmai and our guide asked us if we wanted virgin girls.

All 3 of us was not really keen but was willing to go and look see and who knows. The price quoted was in the range of 10k to 20k Bht. That time the exchange was about 1.2 or 1.3 if I remember correctly. This means was about SD900 to 1600 plus minus. Over night. We were told the girls were between 16 to 18 years.

We were brought to a village and went to the first house. The whole family was there, father, mother and brothers and younger sisters. The gril was at one corner shy and will only look up when the guide asked her to. The family said nothing and we felt very uneasy in this sort of situations. We told the guide politely that we were not keen and gave some token money to the father. We could see the disappointment in the father's face when we moved off. We really felt bad. The guide was very persistent and brought us to another 2 more houses. We all rejected not because the girls were not to our taste or we dont want to try a virgin but that kind of situations and atmosphere we felt very bad. Each time we leave we could some sadness or disappointment in the family.

However, when later in the night among us (friends) we agreed that if we dont go to the house where she stays maybe we could have tried but not when the family members are there.

Having said all this, I think one (customer) must be mentally prepared to take this first shot. Try not to have the impression that you pay and fuck and dont take into considerations of the girls feeling though you know what her life will be after that. Treat her nice.I believe the girl should have already mentally prepared for this especially if she has some educations or from some bigger city. If from the country side might be a little different I think.
The power of poverty! To think tht the family actually feelin sad tht their virgin daughter aint losin it tht nite....Sad lor!

Agree wid u bro....mental preparedness is vital to havin a gud time & true la end of da day even if she a pros she a woman wat treat her gud & every1 go home happy!
Old 11-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

singapore if you want to bonk a local virgin...i guess you would have spent tonnes of money by then you manage to take her first time plus no guarantee.. imagine the money you need to spend on her as your gf....meals, holidays, prada chanel bags....hotel stays...
Old 12-07-2011, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
warped82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBeautiful View Post
If I am going to bring a virgin, she is going to be a real virgin.
So will you consider bringing a virgin now?
Old 26-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by warped82 View Post
So will you consider bringing a virgin now?
After thinking on all the costs and implications, I doubt so...

Anyway, the virgin herself must be willing to come, not forced right?
Old 27-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tangoodsouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Implications? meaning?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1