The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2011, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of
Re: ThaiBeautiful's Superstars ★ MARIAH ★ "Miss 可愛甜美 SYT" 101% cute, jovial hyper SYT

uppppppppppp
Old 11-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ThaiBeautiful's Superstars ★ MARIAH ★ "Miss 可愛甜美 SYT" 101% cute, jovial hyper SYT

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful's 1st Forum!!!

The place where no reputation is at stake, where no points is at stake, where no power is at stake

No zappings, no flamings, no spammings, no nonsense!!

Just pure beauty, pure service, pure fun!!!
More stats/more girls/more pictures/more discussion awaits!!!
Let's care and share and make this forum a better place to be in!

Start registering now for full access!
Old 11-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

The place where no reputation is at stake, where no points is at stake, where no power is at stake

Old 11-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful
- A Heaven of Pleasure for Gentlemen
who prefer Discreet, Beautifull, Quality Service-Oriented, Comfort.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

Happy Weekends!
Old 13-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

❤ MARIAH ❤

Super Cute SYT! Jovial, hyper-Friendly Personality!

♡ Gallery ♡ http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
♡ More Pics/FRs, please go to ♡
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=102

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.62m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’24’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡Fair
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/CIM/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/AR/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW
♡ Description ♡tremendous cute lil bunny SYT. She possess such energetic personality and awesome hospitality. someone you will never get bored of during your 90mins with her! CUTE, SWEET YOUNG... she suits the title of "Miss SYT" Speaks very good English. So cute so cute so cute... kawaii, narak, ke ai, everything about her will be associated with cute! Please do treat her well, and she will treat you doubly or "triply" well!!
♡ Damage ♡ $160/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to ThaiBeautiful's NEW FORUM
Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum for the newest, most updated stats on the newest arrivals!

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 13-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful
- A Heaven of Pleasure for Gentlemen
who prefer Discreet, Beautifull, Quality Service-Oriented, Comfort.
Old 13-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Night Upz!!!
Old 14-11-2011, 08:47 AM
Samster

❤ MARIAH ❤

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.62m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’24’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡Fair
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/CIM/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/AR/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW
♡ Description ♡tremendous cute lil bunny SYT. She possess such energetic personality and awesome hospitality. someone you will never get bored of during your 90mins with her! CUTE, SWEET YOUNG... she suits the title of "Miss SYT" Speaks very good English. So cute so cute so cute... kawaii, narak, ke ai, everything about her will be associated with cute! Please do treat her well, and she will treat you doubly or "triply" well!!

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)

Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum for the newest, most updated stats on the newest arrivals!

Old 14-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

Upzz!
Old 14-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

Up for the night!!!
Old 14-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Yaphets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Mariah today. I must really commend that bro frank's stables are really the best because person is prettier than picture. I didn't really have high hopes for her because other stables I've tried before the picture sure is very pretty then real life discounted looks. And also thank bro frank for guiding me because first time here and the place is slightly unfamiliar to me. Anyway, accommodation is very good. Nothing to complain about. I don't want to rate Mariah because I feel that nothing to rate. She is very bubbly and energetic just the way I like. Guided me into room and bathe and all. Session I shall not reveal much but service wise really is good also. Normally prettier girls you won't expect them to have very good attitudes. And despite me not being able to get the second shot out, she still tried hard but in the end I told her that it's okay. Opted for a nice massage and tcss with her for the while cuddling until time's up. And she's professional also. Phone ring also don't wanna pick up although I told her it's okay. After session still gave me a hug before I left. GFE max. If she wasn't in this line, I would really wanna know her personally. So anyway, whole experience is very good. Everybody saying good stuffs about this stable and I have to fully agree. This is so far the best! RTF definitely if I have the money. But I doubt so. I'm broke already. Lol.
Old 15-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

❤ MARIAH ❤

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.62m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’24’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡Fair
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW

Old 15-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

Old 16-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

UP Morning!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1