The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
internet100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Thai Woman wants to find love with SG man

Hi Bros,

I hardly go to this forum and am not sure if this is the correct place. I hope it is.

But anyway, after my bkk trip and wonderful sexcapade at my regular place, I made a friend who wished she had a companion and hopefully a better future.

How I met her? I was at my usual mode at my place, trying "these and that" girls until I realised I'm tired and wanted a good massage instead and I was recommended to, let's say her name is T. I was very reluctant initially because she doesn't look like my cup of tea but she was the no.1 masseuse there and pretty decent looking. About 30 yo. So I went ahead.

During the massage, we talked and talked and grew comfortably. I didn't have any intention of happy ending anyway....I found out that she is indeed very good at massaging. So I wanted to make full use of it. We learnt a lot from each other...she is a divorcee with a child. The most interesting thing about her is that she has so many talents and very knowledgable, for example she is multilingual and have a degree and intends to pursue to be a doctor next year.

I have to say I went back at her again the next day and continue with our chit chat and massage...and at some point of time, we became good friends. She said, as she is IT illiterate, she find it hard to find love given her situation and hopefully find a man (preferably in his 30s) to be her companion and maybe husband. But she don't want thai man after what happened to her personally and based on her experience, sg chinese man are the most kind people she met.

So are there any of you chinese bachelor keen on her? Although I said it's realistically not easy, I had promised her that this is the best I could do.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Speculations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Woman wants to find love with SG man

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet100 View Post
But anyway, after my bkk trip and wonderful sexcapade at my regular place, I made a friend who wished she had a companion and hopefully a better future.
Bro becareful this type of woman, pls, they are just looking for carrotheads
Old 05-09-2014, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are many Thai women wanted to find Singapore husband/carrot. She is just one of them.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

She want to find sg carrot la.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 05-09-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

most probably you will end up with....

bring her to singapore
after that get marry
apply PR for her
once she got PR you will get divorced
half asset go to her
she will say byebye to you and thank you for your $$$

SINGAPORE NO GIRL MEH? gosh, there are plenty single mummy in singapore. you should go help them rather then fly to thailand and listen to their grand mother grand father story.

dont be a ku ku jiao

Fc Walabis
Old 06-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nihabaashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And you want to help her raise her kid too?

That's gonna cost alot in sg.....esp if the kid is not sg status...healthcare n education no subsidy i think.

Falling for one without extra baggage is tough enough...let alone one with a kid.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet100 View Post
for example she is multilingual and have a degree and intends to pursue to be a doctor next year.
Are you telling me that you actually believe all this hogwash???

She's not looking for love she's looking for MONEY!!!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

There is an idiot identified in this forum every hour......
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 06-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Fake thread. Post deleted!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 07-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

My Dear TS , why are you digging the grave for someone ???

The foreigners in SG is already digging Singaporeans money .

still need to import ah ?

Old 08-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

SG man r more kind n easy to KC
Old 09-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes...must come out play play with a mindset that nothing is real can already. At the end of the day, tell yourself that fun time is over, its serious time now.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
internet100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the concern. This is not a fake post. I'm just doing the minimum best. That's it.

I have been and seen enough that I know what are fabricated or not. I think we tend to judge quickly.... and not to look at circumstances, but I have certain test to read people. Surprisingly, she's not like the many others who fall for my bait. It's not a desperate plea anyway.

Rest assured that it's not bs.
Old 19-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
TS, are you in your 30s?

If so, that carrot head and father of her child she's refering to is you.
Old 19-09-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
july3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One friend of mine he is involve with a Thai gal.. That woman is very scary! Even she was being sent back to Thai, every hour she request my friend to report strength. Lately, I heard my friend could not take it want to break off.. She threaten to kill herself.. (My frd soft heart type)

Now, they are preparing to get married.. That lady used to work in Thai club for guys to hang flower type (idk what that)

hmmm just beware? Idk just my 2cents thoughts if view
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1