The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
If you wechat or call in to request Lady Boss A to do waxing, she will definitely say she does not do waxing, cos she need to let her staff attend to the customers.

But if you are young, handsome and dress to charm, you can try to walk in and ask Lady Boss to do waxing. You might have higher chances to "convince" her to do the waxing personally.

I failed miserably to convince her to do waxing for me so I just got to stick with J for now..
Lady A dont do... so far, she claimed she only do facial but she will usually let her staff do unless it is packed. well.... better luck to us next time
Old 30-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

anyone got any waxing contact can pm me please
i'll have some contacts to share too..
Old 31-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
Just completed my 4th IPL session today.

So far can say armpit hair is gone minus some stubborn bits of hair which barely noticeable. By the 3rd IPL session most hair was already gone.

Private part area wise is still 50-50, though it takes a longer time for it to regrow. The stray hair outside the underwear area is also growing less and not so visible, which is partially good news for me.

Balls still kinda hurt when doing IPL, so for my bros with darker skintone, bewarned. (J will advice accordingly apparently)
does J provide release ? if she does, got 3G autoroam ? she sound so sexy on the phone
Old 31-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
does J provide release ? if she does, got 3G autoroam ? she sound so sexy on the phone
No, as mentioned in my previous posts she does not do extras.

If you need waxing services with release, check with the other bro on this thread (or his own created thread).

Cheers.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

booked an appt

went to a salon along bencoolen street for boyzilian

the sporean female beautician damn thorough, spread my ass hole open & wax & even pluck off remaining hair

chit chat with me all the way thru. even when i have a full blown hard on, she politely ask if i need to cool down or to continue.

i ask her continue. when a few drips if pre cum drip out, she politely says she will wipe off, & continue waxing.

damn pro.

the best part is after waxing, she says she will put olive oil. her fingers & oil all over my ass crack, hole & shaft.

then she even ask me see result, all i see is my erection.

lastly she place a towel over my private part, ask me rest first. then open door & left room.

will definitely rtw
Old 06-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
booked an appt

the sporean female beautician damn thorough, spread my ass hole open & wax & even pluck off remaining hair

chit chat with me all the way thru. even when i have a full blown hard on, she politely ask if i need to cool down or to continue.

i ask her continue. when a few drips if pre cum drip out, she politely says she will wipe off, & continue waxing.

damn pro.

the best part is after waxing, she says she will put olive oil. her fingers & oil all over my ass crack, hole & shaft.

lastly she place a towel over my private part, ask me rest first. then open door & left room.

will definitely rtw
Wah ur beautician damn professional neh , great finding bro
Old 06-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw
OMG bro, can intro ?
Old 06-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

looking for boyzilian by syt or pretty milf. no need for special, tyia.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Coffeeboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any boyzillian in northern singapore?
Old 09-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
regalia888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact.. Have been wanting to get a waxing done. Thanks
Old 09-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
regalia888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw

Hi bro can share contact?? Been wanting to get a waxing done. Thanks
Old 19-08-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bro, mind to pm me the salon to try out the boyzilian. Thx so much

Quote:
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw
Old 21-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
iariesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, mind sharing contact please. I spent a lot on Bencoolen, but i’m Not really enjoying or happy with the result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
Just completed my 4th IPL session today.

So far can say armpit hair is gone minus some stubborn bits of hair which barely noticeable. By the 3rd IPL session most hair was already gone.

Private part area wise is still 50-50, though it takes a longer time for it to regrow. The stray hair outside the underwear area is also growing less and not so visible, which is partially good news for me.

Balls still kinda hurt when doing IPL, so for my bros with darker skintone, bewarned. (J will advice accordingly apparently)
Old 01-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

https://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/...683672893.html
Old 04-09-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 15
amaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Had PM you the contact. Sorry for the long wait as did not get much chance to login SBF recently.

To other bros who PM me for contact, pls check your inbox.. had replied to all.
Thank you for your patience
Drop you a PM bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread