The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Last heard she got some $ from a bro...and went back since her parents wanted her to go back urgently.
Old 25-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
Last heard she got some $ from a bro...and went back since her parents wanted her to go back urgently.
"Air Geylang" so fast take to the friendly skies? Thought a lot of pre-flight bookings as mentioned by bro doomas?
Old 25-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ArthurKop1331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That was fast....I thok she debuted not very long ago. so fast got ppl give $$ to let her go home.
Old 25-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You kns .... she go back, you also never inform me, I could have buy her a farewell dinner for all the snacks she share with me at Hq .... send her my regards, scared if I wei xin her may not be convience

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 25-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster

faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
You kns .... she go back, you also never inform me, I could have buy her a farewell dinner for all the snacks she share with me at Hq .... send her my regards, scared if I wei xin her may not be convience
she happy at home already la...one S3..one Iphone5...and $$$$ given can last her quite a while...

the moment she go back she also got back her $$...so should be kinda comfy now..
Old 25-10-2012, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
"Air Geylang" so fast take to the friendly skies? Thought a lot of pre-flight bookings as mentioned by bro doomas?
Given the gifts she had from some of her customers she'd be sick in the head to carry on working here.

I guess she had quality customers rather than qty..
Old 25-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she happy at home already la...one S3..one Iphone5...and $$$$ given can last her quite a while...

the moment she go back she also got back her $$...so should be kinda comfy now..
Quote:
Given the gifts she had from some of her customers she'd be sick in the head to carry on working here.

I guess she had quality customers rather than qty..
bro faith, don't keep posting on gal who has already gone back, wait some bo ji godless guy will cum here say you promote Hq party gals so that there will be a long long Q from GL to Chang Ping for her

on a serious note, send her my regards and best wishes

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 25-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BG wrote fake FR!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Confirm BG's FR are fake bcos the content of his FR lack substance. It only contains -

1) WL name, 2) WL looks (because he seen her but not up her), 3) Bragged about his action 4) Miscellaneous details anybody can write even without bonking the WL

BG never touch on the unique features/birth mark of the WL!

BG, if you cannot prove me or others wrong, you better dig a hole and hide your head in it! You have evil agenda here! All season brothers here are not that easy to be fooled! They know your FR are very skeptical! Just ask snr brothers like Omnia, Max_priest, unfit, Fat Fatt, joker88, Ale88, etc.
Ho Ho Ho. Love the way you bark

Haven't heard any complaints from these senior brothers that you listed?

In fact, some of those you listed even asked me for tips on girls I tried - whether good or not, worth trying or not, etc.

I get plenty of such messages everyday. Bros who message me for tips, do say something here if it's convenient for you to do so

Cheers.
Old 26-10-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
All zero IQ gang of coward king of clone creator, Keewee, please continue to zap me! Wahahahaha!!!
Hi TGL, BG has apologise to us and Lin Lin in my King's sticky thread .... so will really apprecaite that you take your flaming else where ... thanks for everything whoever you are.

Old 27-10-2012, 05:25 AM
Samster

Since I called all this gals from HQ 1612, I will post my TOP 5 party gals for today .... my mood change every day

Top of the Top, it is the same yesterday, today and everyday till she leaves
My Queen Lin Lin of course from this party joint

Ranking by by the lorongs they are from-
Baby WH06, Candy 1803, Cong Cong 2038 & Yuan Yuan 2062

...... one of them will be leaving us very soon as she is in the final discussion on her pay package with a guy to go back, guess who?

Old 27-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Since I called all this gals from HQ 1612, I will post my TOP 5 party gals for today .... my mood change every day

Top of the Top, it is the same yesterday, today and everyday till she leaves
My Queen Lin Lin of course from this party joint

...... one of them will be leaving us very soon as she is in the final discussion on her pay package with a guy to go back, guess who?
Cong cong 2038 or baby wh1606? Tried all the picks above except for candy. Hehe.
Old 27-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Re: Keewee is the King of clone creator!

Quote:
Last but not least, the below is the link to how Keewee the King of Clones creator was being exposed!

One of his clones, small1 was being condemned to moderation by Boss Sammyboyfor a few months ago! Wahahahaha!!!
I really wish this is the LAST flaming post you post here. Thanks in advance

Old 27-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

CK, it is an open secret that the lass whom you are referring to is none other than Yuan Yuan ...

You are no longer a member of the dude club at the other side of the fence? Doomas has made his presence felt occasionally. GLstunner has dropped out too ... Zyxel would drop by wherever he is available ...

Quote:

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-10-2012, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Cong cong 2038 or baby wh1606? Tried all the picks above except for candy. Hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
CK, it is an open secret that the lass whom you are referring to is none other than Yuan Yuan ...

You are no longer a member of the dude club at the other side of the fence? Doomas has made his presence felt occasionally. GLstunner has dropped out too ... Zyxel would drop by wherever he is available ...
LOL ... finally someone who reads with open eyes ... no need to go the other side that house thread in SBF already post

Ok, then next one not a open secret not post in SBF, just had dinner with a gal also in Lor 20, not work for a few weeks also discussing with her "bf" on a RMB 1million go home package, if get will leave in Nov... who is it?

Old 29-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
LOL ... finally someone who reads with open eyes ... no need to go the other side that house thread in SBF already post

Ok, then next one not a open secret not post in SBF, just had dinner with a gal also in Lor 20, not work for a few weeks also discussing with her "bf" on a RMB 1million go home package, if get will leave in Nov... who is it?
Hope it's not one of my top 20
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1