The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Honest opinion: PRC vs Thai/Viet

Obviously the former is a lot pricier than the latter.

But is the experience generally proportionately better?

I have only tried PRC one time in the last 11 years (well, excluding the covid closed down time).

Terrible experience. Was deterred from trying more... mostly because of $. Was a uni student then.

But now I earn decent income.. can afford to go PRC now and then.

Just wondering if the rate of good experience per say, 10 PRCs, is higher than the rate of good experience per 10 Thai/Viets.

Please comment if you have tried a large enough sample of both types.

Thanks!
Old 02-07-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Honest opinion: PRC vs Thai/Viet

With the spending power you have now, you can go look through all the good FR of Viet/ Thai and try them all. You get more bang for buck (No pun intended)

I used to do FL during covid and realize service is still the same as GL
Old 03-07-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post

I have only tried PRC one time in the last 11 years (well, excluding the covid closed down time).

Terrible experience. Was deterred from trying more... mostly because of $. Was a uni student then.

Just wondering if the rate of good experience per say, 10 PRCs, is higher than the rate of good experience per 10 Thai/Viets.

Thanks!
Not sure if my sample is enough, I tried over 20 PRCs and plenty of TH/VN when PRCs can't come out after GL reopened. Sometimes the TH/VN service is so bad, can try up to 3 on a day (I go to GL once a week). It is ymmv. You still need to pick the good PRC WL with good feel. I based it on 60 / 90 min session trying with TH/VN/PRC, I find PRCs tend to provide more kinds of service, more shower play, fun and gfe than just the standard BJ and sex. If you like these, then you try PRCs. Only a handful of TH and VN will do the same, wasted lots of time in there just cuddling for >60 min session. They are really just for bonk and go sessions. You sometimes have to wait very long for the AP at TH/VN houses. PRCs can add WX to book, sometimes the WL willing to even wait for you if you are regular.

It is cheaper to find good ones with TH/VN cuz it don't cost a lot to keep changing until you get a good one. Good ones like 1832 G88 used to give same level or better GFE + service like the PRCs are very rare, but her mood changed after some time. Cat100 is actually same price as Cat150 PRC 1669 for the same amount of time, 1 of my fav is from here, but she RTC. They got plenty of WL there now, but mostly not my type. End up I found a good few ones at Cat200.

I can speak Thai, but still don't get good service from Thai WL here. You can get very good experience if you can speak Thai in Thailand, but it don't really work here. I got way much better experience in Thailand with Gogobar girls, FLs and MLs. Different place, different attitude.

Not just TH and VN, there are also many PRCs with lots of restrictions, many also don't DFK but most will do BBBJ. There are now very good ones around, I just tried some of them. Now I avoid having surprises by just keep visiting regular or RTF good ones. Occasionally try a new one.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My sample size is not very large but similar to Mr fish's experiences. Thai and Viet's are good for shoot and scoot quickies. I tried the same for PRC but end up almost not enough time cos of the extra small stuff like fish mentioned. I then tried a CAT200 next at a reputable house, was really not disappointed.

It's like deciding if I want to have fast food or a nice sit down restaurant experience.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

End of the day it's seriously about chemistry. Even the most stuck up thai girl who's super particular about hygiene, if she likes you, can piak with GFE, DFK, DATY.. already spotted a few SYTs in some houses..

For PRC, for a higher price, the good stuff comes a lot easier as part of SOP but again with chemistry, you can make things happen..
Old 03-07-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Thanks!
All I can say is that we must groom ourselves. Keep ourselves well groomed.

From my limited experience, my personal preference will be Thai gals for now. PRCs WL are ok but I feel that Thai gals give better experience.

As for Vietnamese, I kena a gal before. I didn't pay her anything. Super chio and super nice body. Banged her a few rounds raw and then she disappeared. She even asked me to cum inside her. Last known, I think she married a Singaporean.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-07-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

firstly need to understand what you really want?
are we solely talking about legal houses?
what is good and what is bad?
cannot do ABCD?
not enuff gfe? must be specific

In GL's case, thai/viet most girls/house follow protocols with a few exceptions
so if you looking for things like bbbj, frenching
most of the time you will be disappointed
Old 03-07-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Not sure if my sample is enough, I tried over 20 PRCs and plenty of TH/VN when PRCs can't come out after GL reopened. Sometimes the TH/VN service is so bad, can try up to 3 on a day (I go to GL once a week). It is ymmv. You still need to pick the good PRC WL with good feel. I based it on 60 / 90 min session trying with TH/VN/PRC, I find PRCs tend to provide more kinds of service, more shower play, fun and gfe than just the standard BJ and sex. If you like these, then you try PRCs. Only a handful of TH and VN will do the same, wasted lots of time in there just cuddling for >60 min session. They are really just for bonk and go sessions. You sometimes have to wait very long for the AP at TH/VN houses. PRCs can add WX to book, sometimes the WL willing to even wait for you if you are regular.

It is cheaper to find good ones with TH/VN cuz it don't cost a lot to keep changing until you get a good one. Good ones like 1832 G88 used to give same level or better GFE + service like the PRCs are very rare, but her mood changed after some time. Cat100 is actually same price as Cat150 PRC 1669 for the same amount of time, 1 of my fav is from here, but she RTC. They got plenty of WL there now, but mostly not my type. End up I found a good few ones at Cat200.

I can speak Thai, but still don't get good service from Thai WL here. You can get very good experience if you can speak Thai in Thailand, but it don't really work here. I got way much better experience in Thailand with Gogobar girls, FLs and MLs. Different place, different attitude.

Not just TH and VN, there are also many PRCs with lots of restrictions, many also don't DFK but most will do BBBJ. There are now very good ones around, I just tried some of them. Now I avoid having surprises by just keep visiting regular or RTF good ones. Occasionally try a new one.
thanks for your very thoughtful input. guess there's really no clear cut answer. and that is fine to me.
Old 03-07-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
firstly need to understand what you really want?
are we solely talking about legal houses?
what is good and what is bad?
cannot do ABCD?
not enuff gfe? must be specific

In GL's case, thai/viet most girls/house follow protocols with a few exceptions
so if you looking for things like bbbj, frenching
most of the time you will be disappointed
i see where you are coming from. however, i purposely did not lay out specific crtieria because i wanted more free flow sharing.
Old 03-07-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
With the spending power you have now, you can go look through all the good FR of Viet/ Thai and try them all. You get more bang for buck (No pun intended)

I used to do FL during covid and realize service is still the same as GL
haha yeah i do have 2 in Cat50/60 that i RTF. they do offer fairly comprehensive and good service/attitude/skill..
Old 03-07-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i see where you are coming from. however, i purposely did not lay out specific crtieria because i wanted more free flow sharing.
because we can talk about nationalities
but what i get in gl vs jb vs fl vs mp vs their home country is very different...
this is the reason why im being specific haha
Old 03-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Bottomline, do whatever you are comfortable with your wallet.
it's silly to get into any financial strain for this matter per se.
How do you justify a mercedes over a toyota when they primarily
serve the same purpose
Old 03-07-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanks for your very thoughtful input. guess there's really no clear cut answer. and that is fine to me.
You see, this is a human to human thingy.

There are many factors. Like chemistry, how you make the lady feel, etc. How to have clear cut answer?

Most important part is that if the gal likes you, then ho say liao. Simi lan sai also can. Different gal will be willing to do different thing. I got gals who will suck me dry when I am cumming, tickle my balls while sucking me dry and swallow.

This feeling is truly heavenly. It is so heavenly, that I can stay hard and continue again for 2nd round and even 3rd round, all within an hour.

Have to keep trying to find the one.

Good luck.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-07-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
You see, this is a human to human thingy.

There are many factors. Like chemistry, how you make the lady feel, etc. How to have clear cut answer?

Most important part is that if the gal likes you, then ho say liao. Simi lan sai also can. Different gal will be willing to do different thing. I got gals who will suck me dry when I am cumming, tickle my balls while sucking me dry and swallow.

This feeling is truly heavenly. It is so heavenly, that I can stay hard and continue again for 2nd round and even 3rd round, all within an hour.

Have to keep trying to find the one.

Good luck.
yes, but there is some likelihood of things. it's like you go to hawker centre pricing food vs food at places that cost 3 digit per pax... if u can't think in terms of likelihood, then nvm. lol.

even the person that i was originally responding to acknowledged this (that PRC generally offers more services).
Old 03-07-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Bottomline, do whatever you are comfortable with your wallet.
it's silly to get into any financial strain for this matter per se.
How do you justify a mercedes over a toyota when they primarily
serve the same purpose
i personally will not get a mercedes over toyota if i could easily afford both, but people who get the former get it for the better driving experience and status...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1