The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2023, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
drinknsmoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post My Sex Experiences, no strings attached (Story)

My Sex Experiences, no strings attached.

Partially drunk now while writing stories of my early 20s. To prevent cliffhangers I will write out full stories of each experience with an ending but sometimes I might keep in contact with the girl for round 2.

Background:
Average looking cute and lean chinese dude where I try to dress up cool but feedback is always cute so fk it. I was and am still a sex addict.

Fairly wealthy in terms of spending in my 20s with a fairly good wealth background. I'm not the kind to open alcohol and stuff but I can spend whatever if I want without thinking.

Nerd throughout my early teens which kind of caused me to spiral out of control for revenge partying when I hit 18 yrs old then started wrecking havoc. I was a fucking simp that was desperate enough to read up on pick up guides and get out of friendzone guides online to change myself. THOSE DON'T FUCKING WORK!!! Instead I managed to treat myself better, gain more confidence via gyming because I'm superficial and it worked out for my looks which attracted some girls for good times.

NAMES + MAYBE LOCATION all fiction to prevent any real life links which would be a huge fuck up.

My name is Ken.

Starting with my most memorable experience of revenge fucking which spiraled me out of control.

In my early days as a nerd, there was this girl that i met in poly, Chelsea. For a dude that has not been talking to girls due to all-boys school, I failed to differentiate friendzones.

Chelsea, as I remember was a pretty short girl around 160 with a slim size body. She has the typical long hair to shoulders with non-existent boobs lol but she had the sweetest look and the biggest hazel eyes I've seen. She is very sociable and laughed often which really attracted me to her. Rating around 8.5/10 because I'm damn biased.

Chelsea and I met through freshman camp from poly, being in the same batch and same team, we got to know each other and kept in contact even after camp, meeting for lunch etc. However these meetings were usually with other people from the same team we were in camp so there wasn't any 1:1 private meetings between both of us in the outings. Getting to talk with Chelsea was a huge deal for me though, keeping in mind I was a nerd with nearly 0 convos with girls before poly. I promised myself that I would find a girlfriend in poly but I was too naive. Months went by, Chelsea and I still kept close contact, chatting with each other after school until later she introduced me to her boyfriend Jack.

CB, when I was first introduced to Jack, reality kicked in and my world crumbled. I won't ever forget that feeling in my life. I put on a smile, waved to him, stayed for a while with them then fucked off home. This fucking day, I went to a nearby bar at my house, drunk alcohol and smoked for the first time. Next day when I woke up, I contacted my cousin Jason to try and change myself.

Some context about Jason, his family is more wealthy since his father is smarter in doing business than mine. He is the standard playboy. Got looks and got money. He is 5 years older than me but we were very close since we were children.

Long story short, i threw away the berms and bata shoes, reworked my closet to a more trendy fashion at that time, cut off my mushroom hair and dyed brown hair, buy contact lenses, buy hair wax and started gyming with Jason. I had cut off contact with Chelsea by then and started focusing more on myself. Really machiam 海派甜心 style for the makeover. I also had a conversation with Jason on how to deal with girls.

Jason's advice which I really follow on even after all this time. "Looks attract, personality keep, If the girl you are interested in is not interested in you, consider the time and effort needed to chase her and if not worth it, move on because you will always meet someone else if you try."

After cutting off contact with Chelsea, I tried to be more sociable in class to my female classmates. After my image change, there was an immediate effect from the reactions I get from them. I started to flirt abit here and there because this time I want to be the one choosing and making a choice instead of the other way around. I started getting more comfortable around girls, some body contact here and there. I started having a social life, inviting girls out for movies and dates which was a whole new world for me. Mostly I refrained from engaging multiple girls in my same class for fear of gossip and reputation damage which instead led me to join multiple after class CCAs' to try and get to know more girls. Some were below average and some above average. At that point, I just wanted as much experience as possible. During the dates, some ended up in kisses and some in just hugs because I was afraid of the next stage which was sex.

Fast forward around 2 months after my image change, the freshman camp group had a BBQ meeting to chit chat and chill coming up with location at our Freshman leader's condo. Thinking it would be boring I asked if I could bring alcohol. He agreed and I brought 4 martels and 4 bottle of champagne to the bbq where there were around 12 of us and he got the standard mixers of coke and green tea.

BBQ started at 6pm. I went at 7pm since I won't be eating anyway. Since I haven't met my freshman camp mates for 2 months, they were obviously surprised by my appearance with some teases here and there. I looked around the crowd and I saw Chelsea there. At that point, I was fairly numb to the feelings I had for her, I felt nothing as I smiled at her and went to socialize with the others in the group. I brought out the alcohol and went around giving drinks to anyone who wants it. After some drinking, I went for a smoke alone outside the condo. Midway smoking, I saw Sandra coming out of the condo.

Sandra is your typical guai guai girl. She was from an all-girls school with a sweet look. Around 1.65 with C cup breasts, tanned skinned with a slim figure from her track and field days. She was never a target of mine since she had that religious holy aura around her. Think of your class prefect who will lecture you when you do wrong things like copy homework.

I waved to Sandra as I made eye contact with her. Popped a mint, extinguished my cigarette and asked her where was she going. She was heading to cheers which I offered to accompany her. First thing she told me. "When did you start smoking? Smoking bad for health you know? Don't smoke already lah" This brought a smile to my face as I kept quiet and walked with her. On the way, I changed topic and started asking her about her school life, other casual chit chat with her as we walked back. Once we were at the entrance of the condo, I told her I was having another smoke and started walking away from her to a nearby bin. I don't know why, but she followed me which I later found out she was used to cigarette smoke since her dad smokes daily in the house and it doesn't bother her already.

We then went back to the bbq with some extra mixers and snacks that I bought for the group. The juicy part started when it was getting late and we played truth and dare slightly drunk. Silly things happened during the game, whipped cream licking from shoulder, 2 sec neat alcohol, dancing. When it was Sandra's turn, she picked dare. "I dare you to kiss Ken on the cheek" proclaimed my campmate Jack. I watched with a puzzled look and tilted my head looking at Sandra wondering if she will go through with it. She might be drunk but she was blushing with a flushed face as she came over and kissed me on the cheek. Me, being slightly drunk, wrapped her in with 1 arm and gave her a light kiss in the lips. Her look of disbelieve was epic and I for sure thought I was gonna get a scolding or slap from her. However she just lowered her head and turned away blushing which the cutest thing I had seen. At this point, the others around me were fairly shocked but recovered and got the game going. Fast-Forward to 10pm where I decided I wanted a smoke and went to the exit of the condo. Enjoying my cigarette, I got a tap on the back. I looked over and I saw Sandra. "Why did you kiss me on the lips?" she asked. "Because I wanted to", I smiled as I took another puff. She looked all flustered as I leaned towards her and told her because she is pretty and I wanted to kiss her although I might get slapped for it. She lowered her head down refusing to look at me as I went to hug her. Pretty much, this was the most "comforting" hug I had so far unlike the other girls that I have dated. Being drunk and more daring, forehead to forehead, I kissed her again which led to some fresh kissing on my part. The experience of french kissing a shy girl like her is something I would never forget. That innocent feeling of not knowing what to do is one of a kind. Time passed as we kissed and only the cigarette burn from the end of the stick brought me back to reality. I pecked her on the lips and held her hand back to the group. As we held hands, her face was red not sure if its due to blushing or from the alcohol but she kept her head low. As we went back to the group holding hands, hearing a few whistles and cheers from my freshman mates, I looked Chelsea in the eye and smiled.

At this point, there were 2 routes that I have took. Sandra and also Chelsea which I will share the story on what happened. I will continue on with Sandra for now but take note Chelsea's story is concurrent with what is happened with Sandra.

Sandra and I were "official" in those days terms. Texting each other frequently, going out for lunch and movies, getting to know each other more. During the month of getting together, I mostly kept to "respectable" contact with frenching and hugging, not to the point of sex yet. At this point, I was still a virgin, masturbating to JAV, I was pretty eager to move on to sex. I consulted with my cousin Jason on the matter. He advised to plan something big, get her slightly drunk and go for it. Worse case scenario, she rejects then I move on to another girl. I took some huge planning for the date. I had to time it when her parents went overseas for business so she didn't have a curfew to report to. That fine day, I brought her to a musical, booked a restaurant with fine dining and got her some wine to drink. Once she was sufficiently tipsy, I then asked her if we could go on to the next step where she said yes while blushing. She commented: "You know my parents overseas, thats why you planned all this right?" I grinned with glee and nodded. I proceeded to google top 10 condoms and went to 7-11 to buy, in the end I picked out 002 + Durex pleasuremax + lube. I wanted something special for first night and proceeded to Ritz Carlton hotel ordering some wine to the hotel room.

In the hotel room, we just started drinking and watching some movies then I suggested that we go and take a bath. Clearly she thought bathing separately because I went in after I heard the shower sound and she wrapped herself with her hands all shy and shocked.

First time seeing a naked girl with wet hair looking at me with disbelief. I ignored her looks and proceeded in the shower with her, hugging her as I got in. I started kissing her in the shower as I wrapped my arms around her and we lost ourselves in the moment. She wouldn't let me wash her but I dried her up with a towel as we got to bed. Since it was our first experience, both of us didn't know what to do. I, on the other-hand, proceeded to do what I saw in JAVs'. Kissing her on her neck, her breasts and lower to her pussy. As I licked her clit and watched her squirm, I proceeded to lick and suck on her body and pussy while she was squirming in bed moaning. Fortunately she had a clean shaven pussy as I licked and lightly fingered her, I thought she was wet enough to proceed. First time putting condom on was tough, I pushed through the wrong end and dumped it for another. I kissed her as I told her I was gonna put it in. She screamed as I penetrated her. First time for virgin from what I heard from Jason was different for everyone. Fortunately, Sandra asked me to continue as I stopped after her scream. Entering her back and forth felt more rough. I pulled out and saw the condom filled with blood, took it off and put on another with generous amount of lubing. Sex was amazing, her pussy was tight and clenching on my dick as I struggled not to come quickly to enjoy the moment. I frenched her, licked her tits while pumping her in missionary position, listening to her moans until I couldn't hold it and proceeded to pump her quickly and unloaded. Pulling out, I proceeded to hug her from the side, kissing and licking her neck. I whispered "I Love You" while hugging her. As we rested for around half an hour, I princess hugged her to the bathtub where I called for room service to change the sheets. Sandra at this point was mostly dead-weight as I carried her and washed her while waiting for room service. We slept naked in bed with her nearly unconscious and me satisfied.

TBC but at least not cliffhanger. XD, Spent 2hr+ writing this, holy shit. First-time writing and I'm drunk. Hope you enjoy but I don't have experience in writing story and I'm drunk. I will continue writing but this shit took longer than I thought. When I got time then I continue since currently Chelsea is unresolved but shit got real and exciting at the same time.

Last edited by drinknsmoke; 20-04-2023 at 03:01 AM.
Old 20-04-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

Cool Re: My Sex Experiences, no strings attached (Story)

I can't sleep, post a preview to fuck around with people who wants to know story with Sandra with a cliffhanger for campers to show support because i bastard.....

<-- Preview -->

After the experience with Sandra admittingly it was not the best sex experience, it will always remain special in my heart as she is my first. No second round as I didn't want to cause pain for her. After the first experience though, she was definitely more comfortable with me roaming on her, grabbing her ass, brushing her breasts with my arms, more committed to frenching in public etc.

As my relationship was going steady with Sandra, I stopped flirting around thinking she was the one for me. I mean... we had sex, both first timers, its something special. Jason on the otherhand, encouraged me to continue looking around and enjoy life. At that point, he was firmly against going steady and sticking to 1 person and enjoyed playing around. I ignored his comments until I got a text message from Chelsea. "How are you doing?" Looking at the message, my mind went blank as I pondered on what to do....
Old 20-04-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Sex Experiences, no strings attached (Story)

Very sexciting!! looking forward to next instalment
Old 20-04-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

nice bro. cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinknsmoke View Post
I can't sleep, post a preview to fuck around with people who wants to know story with Sandra with a cliffhanger for campers to show support because i bastard.....

<-- Preview -->

After the experience with Sandra admittingly it was not the best sex experience, it will always remain special in my heart as she is my first. No second round as I didn't want to cause pain for her. After the first experience though, she was definitely more comfortable with me roaming on her, grabbing her ass, brushing her breasts with my arms, more committed to frenching in public etc.

As my relationship was going steady with Sandra, I stopped flirting around thinking she was the one for me. I mean... we had sex, both first timers, its something special. Jason on the otherhand, encouraged me to continue looking around and enjoy life. At that point, he was firmly against going steady and sticking to 1 person and enjoyed playing around. I ignored his comments until I got a text message from Chelsea. "How are you doing?" Looking at the message, my mind went blank as I pondered on what to do....
Old 20-04-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support. Appreciate any feedback in terms of writing style etc. I'm newbie to writing stories and didnt get a chance to proof read in my first post.
Old 20-04-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roadtohell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nice read with lots of juicy details
please carry on TS
Old 21-04-2023, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for the support. Appreciate any feedback in terms of writing style etc. I'm newbie to writing stories and didnt get a chance to proof read in my first post.

very good all, pls continue..
Old 21-04-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

bookmark already. hope to read more
Old 23-04-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start TS, do continue ...
Old 24-04-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
very good all, pls continue..
Yes please do
Old 24-04-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chelsea next?
Old 25-04-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Writing too much not very good since I need to be drunk enough to have the mood to write and update. Here is the continuation. Typed out around 1.8k words for Chelsea saga while drunk previously, probably releasing in 3 parts since it has been pretty fun writing.

Chelsea (Part 1 / 3)
After the experience with Sandra admit tingly it was not the best sex experience, it will always remain special in my heart as she is my first. No second round as I didn't want to cause pain for her. After the first experience though, she was definitely more comfortable with me touching her, grabbing her ass, brushing her breasts with my arms and more welcome to frenching in public etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck man, I definitely replied her lah! My first crush was Chelsea from my nerdy silly days. Sandra is someone I would never forget, she was just as special as Sandra who was my first.

At this point though, I didn't have much feelings speaking with Chelsea compared to previously where i would go giddy with joy. I replied, "Doing fairly well with Sandra. How are you? Things going well with your relationship with Jack?" To spare you guys the details, things were not good with her and Jack. (To my benefit)

Jack as a dude was fairly good looking and sociable = hongster as we called it in those days who flirt around even with girlfriend. Got that enigmatic badboy vibe which was fairly attractive at that point. Even being boyfriend to Chelsea, he still flirted with other girls many girlfriends, which Chelsea disliked.

Internally I be like, "LOL HAHAHAHA" when I heard what happened. But I was thinking why the fuck she contact me suddenly when I haven't spoken with her in months. I didn't really entertain her after that, replying her when I'm free and not really giving a fuck. In my point of view, Chelsea is like a normal friend already since I'm going steady with Sandra. I don't give too much fucks about her but definitely, I won't tell Sandra about it lah because I scared she jealous. Texting back and forth continued on till our second freshman group meeting at the same condo. Mainly very meh topics about school and shit, nothing serious. I guess, after screwing up with Chelsea the first time, made me want to be on the winning side instead of the shitty me back then.

Now that me and Sandra were "official", same thing, I brought alcohol and champagne, booked taxi to her house and went together with her for the group meetup. When I picked her up, she whispered to me that her parents were going overseas in 3 days. CB, when I heard that, I know that I will have to book hotel again. XD

BBQ went on as per normal, eating + drinking and stuff but Sandra had to go back early. I offered to send her back but she insisted on me staying as she will be meeting with her parents at taka, so no point for me to go anyway. I felt lonely as she left and smoked after sending her off. Sandra being my first girlfriend, made me feel wanted and loved. I met her almost everyday, bliss in joy spending time with her. I truly felt I loved her and wanted to be together with her.

As I went back to the BBQ spot, the group were beginning to start some activities, the usual shit of truth and dare + talk cock session. I was a loner, drinking champagne and alcohol while watching the event play on. Being bored as fk, I went for another smoke with my drink in hand. Gazing into nothing as I smoked, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked and saw Chelsea.

C: Why you do dao now? Back then you always say hi and talk with me but now you have changed.
Hearing this, I went into mindblown mode. This bitch back then don't give 2 fucks about me then suddenly ask me this. WTF???
Old 25-04-2023, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 25-04-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
gothere8u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice writeup TS!
Old 26-04-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
C: Why you do dao now? Back then you always say hi and talk with me but now you have changed.
Hearing this, I went into mindblown mode. This bitch back then don't give 2 fucks about me then suddenly ask me this. WTF???
bitch-mode la, u care abt them they fuck care u, den u bo hue liao they wanna find someone to patch their feelings so come tes tes zzz

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1