The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeremy03010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hiv phobia after FJ

Last sunday went to pudu for FJ, did 2 shots for 180 with prc WL. Both time with cap, but after the first shot i did not went to shower or clean my small head, then proceed for second shot. I am now so worried about stds, bcs we went shower and i used the towel provided which seemed to be used before by others. Really need advice on this issue, previously no stds and almost 4 years never cheong.
Old 08-07-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy03010 View Post
Last sunday went to pudu for FJ, did 2 shots for 180 with prc WL. Both time with cap, but after the first shot i did not went to shower or clean my small head, then proceed for second shot. I am now so worried about stds, bcs we went shower and i used the towel provided which seemed to be used before by others. Really need advice on this issue, previously no stds and almost 4 years never cheong.
Risk of transmission from towel is very low.
Also even if did not clean but use condom both time, there is no risk of coming in contact with body fluids from the WL, so the risk is same .

However for peace of mind can go for anon testing after 4 weeks.
Old 09-07-2023, 04:06 AM
Samster

Re: Hiv phobia after FJ

Thanks for ur advice btw, is the 4th gen test kit selling online reliable?
Old 12-07-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Selling where? Official source?

If not official source, noone can tell u if it's reliable or not. Because the only way to know if it's reliable or not is for the ppl who used it, tested as positive, and then went to DSC to confirm that it's positive.

In this thread got so many people test regularly, but rarely hear anyone kena. So, hiv positive examples already rare. Plus, the ones who would rather buy from unofficial sources online only do so to remain discreet. So, those who tested pos with online kits either never bother confirming, or confirm already won't post here.

But honestly, kits sold online varies alot. Even if u bought one, and tested negative, is it enough for peace of mind? If it is, then ok lor. But since you're asking here, it means you suspect it's reliability, and it will always be at the back of your mind.

If scared, just go look for AFA. They use the dsc offices after working hours, they got mobile testing sites also, but the timing and venues varies. The day that I went, the 4th gen test was FOC.
Old 12-07-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
v00d00doll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpylor8 View Post
Risk of transmission from towel is very low.
Also even if did not clean but use condom both time, there is no risk of coming in contact with body fluids from the WL, so the risk is same .

However for peace of mind can go for anon testing after 4 weeks.
agreed. anyway, did you got the test already?
Old 12-07-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Selling where? Official source?

If not official source, noone can tell u if it's reliable or not. Because the only way to know if it's reliable or not is for the ppl who used it, tested as positive, and then went to DSC to confirm that it's positive.

In this thread got so many people test regularly, but rarely hear anyone kena. So, hiv positive examples already rare. Plus, the ones who would rather buy from unofficial sources online only do so to remain discreet. So, those who tested pos with online kits either never bother confirming, or confirm already won't post here.

But honestly, kits sold online varies alot. Even if u bought one, and tested negative, is it enough for peace of mind? If it is, then ok lor. But since you're asking here, it means you suspect it's reliability, and it will always be at the back of your mind.

If scared, just go look for AFA. They use the dsc offices after working hours, they got mobile testing sites also, but the timing and venues varies. The day that I went, the 4th gen test was FOC.
I am staying in malaysia, and i already booked for pcr rna test this saturday at chc clinic since the exposure is only like 13 days and 4th gen is only deem conclusive at 4 weeks. Hopefully everything will be fine. And thanks for ur advice bro
Old 12-07-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
manyMore321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oh i never knew there were test kits for sale
Old 12-07-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manyMore321 View Post
oh i never knew there were test kits for sale
Not sure about sg, but here in malaysia you can get the test kit online from rm40 wondfon 3rd gen to rm90 4th gen but i am not sure about the reliability of the test since they are sending it thru post and the kits might be exposed to heat and stuff.
Old 17-07-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
how about bbbj?? can kenna hiv
Old 17-07-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
thunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I believe STD can be transmitted from skin to skin contact. Take the test.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1