The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 22
amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all
Random pickups?

I was at a coffee joint at CBD area recently, ordered my coffee and was waiting for it to be prepared. Whilst waiting, I saw a caucasian girl who looked like a tourist, walked past. looked really hot, tight fitting and in sports attire. nice curves which were what caught my eye to begin with.

after walking past, she suddenly flipped a u-turn and headed back to the coffee joint. she then went to ask the staff for the wifi password, and i figured that she must be visiting from somewhere and needed a connection.

i have no idea what came over me, but after looking at her for a while i suddenly stood up and approached her and chatted her up. after chatting for a while, i made a proposal to get some alone time together, of course transactional and a monetary offer. she was shocked, but accepted the offer.

made our way to the arrangement and had some interesting fun. until now, i have no idea what came over me and why i even approached her and did what I did. perhaps watching too many gonzo clips or faux-reality videos, but the excitement and suspense is real, and so is the adrenaline. probably she's not from around here so i had nothing to lose, and the worst case is her saying no. it is unlike me to have tried something like that, but i'm glad I did.

has anyone ever tried something like this? was I just lucky?

Note: She is not a WL; this is not a thread to exchange contact, or to discuss details of the date. Just curious to see if other bros have had the same experience.
Old 13-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by amox View Post
I was at a coffee joint at CBD area recently, ordered my coffee and was waiting for it to be prepared. Whilst waiting, I saw a caucasian girl who looked like a tourist, walked past. looked really hot, tight fitting and in sports attire. nice curves which were what caught my eye to begin with.

after walking past, she suddenly flipped a u-turn and headed back to the coffee joint. she then went to ask the staff for the wifi password, and i figured that she must be visiting from somewhere and needed a connection.

i have no idea what came over me, but after looking at her for a while i suddenly stood up and approached her and chatted her up. after chatting for a while, i made a proposal to get some alone time together, of course transactional and a monetary offer. she was shocked, but accepted the offer.

made our way to the arrangement and had some interesting fun. until now, i have no idea what came over me and why i even approached her and did what I did. perhaps watching too many gonzo clips or faux-reality videos, but the excitement and suspense is real, and so is the adrenaline. probably she's not from around here so i had nothing to lose, and the worst case is her saying no. it is unlike me to have tried something like that, but i'm glad I did.

has anyone ever tried something like this? was I just lucky?

Note: She is not a WL; this is not a thread to exchange contact, or to discuss details of the date. Just curious to see if other bros have had the same experience.
Yea tried 1 time with the lady who shared table with me for lunch. Manage to get her number.. kinda easy actually.. if both are alone. Hehe
Old 13-11-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all
Re: Random pickups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Yea tried 1 time with the lady who shared table with me for lunch. Manage to get her number.. kinda easy actually.. if both are alone. Hehe
yeah, if no one's looking, why not right? especially if it is a discrete arrangement. i guess that's why tourists are probably easier!
Old 13-11-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icyvoidangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i never had such luck....
Old 13-11-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
KnockoutNed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds interesting
Old 13-11-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Good job, never try you never know the result. What's the damage?
Old 13-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Must buy 4d bro!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 13-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ManureClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Must buy 4d bro!
And Toto too!
Old 13-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS. Never try before, but after reading your encounter, I'll probably will hang around Orchard area more often
Old 13-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Random pickups?

Just last week, i hooked up with a Czech girl at Holland V.. slim with a double D boobs.. she was here 10 days for work purpose, she happened to walk around and chills for the last 2 days and lucky me to bump into her.. brought her to a hotel in town area after drinks at Clarke Quay.. fucked her thrice with the last round cumming in her mouth.. I offered to drive her to the airport when she's leaving and she gave me a parting gift of BBBJ with CIM in my car at a remote place near airport before she departs.. looking forward to meeting her as she will still be back for work in the near future..
Old 13-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

sound like smth nice, any more of such experience?
Old 14-11-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah hai View Post
sound like smth nice, any more of such experience?
Sadly not everyday is Sunday..
Old 14-11-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
randy23 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Random pickups?

Thanks for sharing your experience!
Old 14-11-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

awesome story! I guess it's good to know I'm not as crazy as I think I am. i would be enthused to think about replicating my success. i am of the opinion that it is possible, as long as it is the right place at the right time, no one's looking.
Old 14-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

my take is it would be more challenging if they are in a group. if they're alone, hanging out I would reckon it would be easier? so far only had 1 success, but will continue trying and update!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1