The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Annoying an OKT, what to do next?

I am ABC (Australian, not American) and decided to pay visit to L18 in afternoon. Go to one of CAT50 houses start with the whole duo shao qian business and OKT start to laugh at my accent and says $80. I tell him no way, rate is 50 and he takes good look at my face and tells me to get lost and says "my house 80, not 50". I go to next door house and OKT hear the whole thing and he tell me to move on and he don't have to help me or talk to me and start to stare me down. Both so hostile liao, when I'm trying to give them some business when no customers around.

Now I'm worried that these OKT will remember me and never let me back to their houses. Should I wait few weeks and go back or did I already dig my grave with these houses? If I do go back, will I ever get local rate? Thanks.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!
Re: Annoying an OKT, what to do next?

Bro, what a funny experience.

But of cos it might not be that funny to you.. i understand.

But there are so many other houses in GL.

Go try somewhere else that welcome you.

Cos if they want to reject u trust me, your money to them is nothing..

The fact the can choose [if it happen to that extend] means they are doing fine.

If times are bad, they wont choose, all are welcomed. lol.

If really really really cannot i suggest maybe u can try going down with some bros here. Then they might give face to you since all fren fren.

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 03-11-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ABC bro,

I didn't know gl only has 2 houses with prostitutes..?

These guys don't appreciate your money, then why still go back to them? Since you know that Thai house is $50 for 25-30 mins, next time, just do your research on this forum, go to the house, choose the girl and just pay. No need to talk to the okt or curry favour with them. You will not get any discount. Gl is fixed price market. After all, you're looking for a whore for a fuck, not choosing gf or wife,right?
Old 03-11-2012, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

G'day mate! The two bros who posted earlier are correct. There are other Cat50 houses along lorong 18; not only there but also along Lorong 8, Westerhout Road and I think along Lorong 20 as well. I'm not sure but his house just might be Cat80 gals i.e. the PRCs I think. Anyway, do your homework beforehand and just walk right in like you know what you are doing, do a quick sweep of the offerings available and make your selection known to the OKT. Asking how much the rates are is a broadcast that you are a noobie and a surefire way to invite being cheated. You must be prepared to walk away if the OKT then asks you for more than should be paid.

Even old birds can get fingered as well. I once went in to the infamous H38 along Lorong 18 when the going rate then was $40. Made my pick and the OKT asked me for $80. Must be my foreign looks and accented Chinese. I let slip "oo niao boh, ji dao si si zhap kor leh. U pian gi nar si boh" in my best imitation of my RSM's outraged tone. The OKT just stared, fine, I walked off. I may be generalising but I have always found the cat50 OKTs to be crass, hustlers and general cheebye kias, the Golden Monkey being at the top (where is he now by the way?). There are exceptions, such as the OKTs of the former Lorong 6 H52 and some of the ones along Westerhout Road (H43 and H45 comes to mind).

Back to your experience. Don't bother going back to those 2 houses. Range a little further afield. At least the houses are all clustered together. When I was mongering in Sydney I literally had to make my way across districts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crens View Post
I am ABC (Australian, not American) and decided to pay visit to L18 in afternoon. Go to one of CAT50 houses start with the whole duo shao qian business and OKT start to laugh at my accent and says $80. I tell him no way, rate is 50 and he takes good look at my face and tells me to get lost and says "my house 80, not 50". I go to next door house and OKT hear the whole thing and he tell me to move on and he don't have to help me or talk to me and start to stare me down. Both so hostile liao, when I'm trying to give them some business when no customers around.

Now I'm worried that these OKT will remember me and never let me back to their houses. Should I wait few weeks and go back or did I already dig my grave with these houses? If I do go back, will I ever get local rate? Thanks.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCisBad View Post
Bro, what a funny experience.

But of cos it might not be that funny to you.. i understand.

But there are so many other houses in GL.

Go try somewhere else that welcome you.

Cos if they want to reject u trust me, your money to them is nothing..

The fact the can choose [if it happen to that extend] means they are doing fine.

If times are bad, they wont choose, all are welcomed. lol.

If really really really cannot i suggest maybe u can try going down with some bros here. Then they might give face to you since all fren fren.
Hello! Let you choose pricing like Groupon means that the OKT no need to survive already. WL also no need to survive already.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, thanks for the replies and good advice. Both houses were Thai houses. The thing is I knew correct price, my mistake was to ask for confirmation. I don't understand why these OKTs don't want business. No other customers around when I was there, so qian bi mei oh qian hao? Also, I have heard of OKTs charging more for lao wai, but to do it to a bro, that's just cruel.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crens View Post

Suggest you go to lorong 6 and lorong 8, or westerhout road if you are concerneed lorong 18 okts pban you.

Plenty of Thai houses there too.

And don't ask questions like a noob. Most Thai houses are $50. If you don't feel like paying $80, just walk away.

Lose your Aussie accent and pls don't try to speak mandarin if you can't.

If you look and act like foreigner, confirm no local price for you.

If still face problems, suggest you go orchard towers, geylang is not for you.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 15
shitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond repute

haha, so funny leh you. go find other house lah.

actually i feel you. cos i also speak with a stupid ang moh accent.

but i smart, i don't talk much. i just ask tell him what number i want in hokkien and of course some lehs, lohs and lahs works wonders.

settle problem.

Please PM me when u upz my pts so i can return favor. thks
Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I think should have a system of showing your ic before fucking so only citizens enjoy local prices

For cat 50:
a) pink ic: $50
b) blue ic: $60
c) others: $100

For cat 150:
a) pink ic: $150
B) blue ic: $180
C) others: $300

Sounds fair? Foreigners should not be allowed to enjoy local prices, and we don't know what they may bring from overseas.

For those who come from countries that have high Aids incidence, like Africans, must pay an extra tax.

Eg.

Cat $50= $150
Cat $150= $400

All customers must show identification. If none, the person may be an illegal immigrant and is made to pay 4 times the normal rate.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I think should have a system of showing your ic before fucking so only citizens enjoy local prices

For cat 50:
a) pink ic: $50
b) blue ic: $60
c) others: $100

For cat 150:
a) pink ic: $150
B) blue ic: $180
C) others: $300

Sounds fair? Foreigners should not be allowed to enjoy local prices, and we don't know what they may bring from overseas.

For those who come from countries that have high Aids incidence, like Africans, must pay an extra tax.

Eg.

Cat $50= $150
Cat $150= $400

All customers must show identification. If none, the person may be an illegal immigrant and is made to pay 4 times the normal rate.
hahaha Good idea..
BUT, the last part got a bit of problem leh.

If illegal immigrant and u know it becos u see his ID or no ID right, the OKT will get into trouble when they investigate and find out that actually u know but u didnt report.
Become accomplice.
Then mafan already..

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 05-11-2012, 06:40 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Senior bros,
I am very keen reader of SBF , never miss any day since i joined.
Some of the GL Okts i read that they shortchange/ overcharge customers
Not all OKT'S
Scenario : I order cat 150 WL , but find out frm her or in SBF threads that she is actually CAT 80.
This happenened to some bros .
What is the avenue available to complain abt that OKT ?
Can Advise ?
Thks.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Senior bros,
I am very keen reader of SBF , never miss any day since i joined.
Some of the GL Okts i read that they shortchange/ overcharge customers
Not all OKT'S
Scenario : I order cat 150 WL , but find out frm her or in SBF threads that she is actually CAT 80.
This happenened to some bros .
What is the avenue available to complain abt that OKT ?
Can Advise ?
Thks.
Simple. Post it here and we'll avoid the house and okt and the girl.

Or if you dare, you can scold the okt on the spot.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:37 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Simple. Post it here and we'll avoid the house and okt and the girl.

Or if you dare, you can scold the okt on the spot.
Bro , Bzgd,
Just dont like to create a scene there !
This really happening , read a post & some of my frends also kena ketok ( chop)
Order Cat 150 , given Cat 80 .
Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Maxpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro , Bzgd,
Just dont like to create a scene there !
This really happening , read a post & some of my frends also kena ketok ( chop)
Order Cat 150 , given Cat 80 .
In some houses, there is a thin line between $80 and $ 150 depending on the business. For the less popular WL, they offer $80 for short time and $150 for regular time. Some of my $80 bonks turn out to be pretty good especially when I didn't want the extras. It has do with the chemistry (WL being human up their ante when the chemistry is good), your frame of mind and your objective.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimix71 View Post
Would it still sounds fair to you if there would be such a list in USA or Europe for Singaporeans traveling there? If you honestly say YES then it is ok ;-)
YES. I'm not interested in paying to fuck slutty ang mos. I rather fuck them for free.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1