The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2017, 03:14 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro blackface,Did u see this 2 post

Did u notice yourself your pts also going up

What cautious we need to take.Her pics going to kill us

If a forum allow:
No report
No ban
No Action
Allow the garbagement create more shit
Allow them to spam & control this forum.
Allow them to stop ppls posting their stuff.
Allow them to create more clones
Ah Rat no need to care about the useless cunt call blackface la... he keep saying he got many supporter.... and many people expose TS as well... so far didn't see any....

I only see Blackface kana fuck by many people at everywhere he post

This kind is another sad bastard who got attention deficit disorder, that is why so many people dulan him and keep zapping him
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=630104&page=167
Old 05-06-2017, 03:17 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Blackface, you think you can me? ahahaha you need to grow up before you want talk win me.... so far so many useless poeple in SBF think its very easy, end up they just show they are bunch of useless cunts

Until now, you keep saying you have so many supporters, where are they? LOL

You are just another rubbish who only know how to post this shit everyday, you got proof show la... no need come and talk rubbish useless cunt
Old 05-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

You people are creating more harm than good to TS's thread by fighting with each other...
Sooner or later either TS stop posting or it gets locked.

Last edited by siamkia49; 05-06-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:45 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone sponsored Esther with the new toy?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackface View Post
Really senior bro Ah Rat for a senior like you you can ask me this sort of question. Don't you know anybody can say anything they want on internet and you so readily believe them ? For the first nick I will take it with a pinch of salt . For the 2nd nick and his clones I will ignore . You also seemed to be very observant with my points . Where were you when my points keep on dropping . You never say anything . All the evidence is still in that thread . If everything want to control this forum will lose its attractiveness . However there are some who are still using this forum for their own advantage without supporting Boss Sam. Don't believe totally what you read and see on theinternet . Just because you a female name and someone who post naked pictures you guys get so easily excited . For all you know it could be a guy behind the female nick .
From the way you post to TS, you are very very observant on her pts.
That the reason why I ask back to you about your pts.
Frankly speaking,the way you did.I felt you overdid it.
Seem to me you act like you are moderator in this forum.
And it seem to me you trying to kill those ppls who share their pics.

When I join this forum.I too post many pics.
I did not received bad comment or remarks.
Almost I will get more up then zap.
The only I got zap was,I wrote something that some ppls disapproved.
I too was zap many time by Sam for posting non sex topic.

My advice to You.Please don't suspect his/her pics is fake.
Is not you to decide.Is the job for Sam & moderators.
I should say,they also don't bother it.

If can,please put a stop on it.The forum will be much peaceful.
I think Sam & moderators will be very happy about it

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-06-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
You people are creating more harm than good to TS's thread by fighting with each other...
Sooner or later either TS stop posting or it gets locked.
Nobody ask for your opinion
Old 05-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigh....

Instead of seeing the thread getting up with more sexy pics, it's being up with more wars...

I been here in sbf long enough to know that such wars just put pple off and that's why the forum is so much quieter than it has been historically.

If the photos are fake, show the proof instead of saying and saying.

If the photos are real, then just enjoy.

Even if photos are fake, let's just enjoy them as it still takes effort to find those photos and post them here.

I remember in the past, where fiction stories are welcomed with open arms even if they were not ilock or Lakland standard; or they were repost from another site with disclaimer that the story was a re-post.

But now, it seems that everything needs to be real for those 'realism' bros to get an even higher high..

Maybe it's the change in expectations and culture of our country and it's even being reflected here in this forum that the culture of "sharing is caring" is being replaced to something more demanding and 'real'.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:10 PM

Too many busybody, TS is really or girl or not, or if she upload the photos is hers or not... also not their business

Suddenly will have "Social Justice Warrior" want to expose TS, they think they get merit or awards for exposing people?

Even if TS is not really a girl or photos are fake, why get so work up? What has TS done to deserve this?
Old 05-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolucas View Post
sigh....

It's being up with more wars...

If I have a rifle,You know what I want to do.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Nobody ask for your opinion
LOL... u never gets it but nvm becos I learn something today to never argue with stupid people.

Sadfa was right in his earlier post
Old 05-06-2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
LOL... u never gets it but nvm becos I learn something today to never argue with stupid people.

Sadfa was right in his earlier post
LOL so you stupid 3x?

And if you are so capable? How will you deal with those trolls like blackface who keep harnessing TS?

Please la, even my ah ma also know how to tell people stop fighting, tell already never offer real solution

You didn't bother to read the whole thread and you post bo liao comments for what....

Old 05-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
If I have a rifle,You know what I want to do.

Haha.. bro, that rifle too violent la...
Got shorter one with remote control? Then can put inside sis Esther and let her have fun..

Think i read somewhere got a vibrator that has opening tt can spew pre-loaded cum or lube out just for the gal to enjoy the feeling of being shot into by a guy... or did i read too much ilock story tt i think this thing exists... lolx...
Old 05-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
LOL so you stupid 3x?

And if you are so capable? How will you deal with those trolls like blackface who keep harnessing TS?

Please la, even my ah ma also know how to tell people stop fighting, tell already never offer real solution

You didn't bother to read the whole thread and you post bo liao comments for what....
Thank you but I am not as capable as you praised. However if u want to know how I deal with situations like this is simply ignore...
Just like how I mostly ignore your posts of which u think very highly of but I beg to differ.

Blackface harassed TS but she already rebutted him good and well. She is not a baby and no need a "knight in shiny armour" to protect her... unless u are her bf? Or u trying to get into her good books and then under her pants?

I already offered a solution but u can't read so I also cannot do anything. There is no cure for your stupidity.

I did read every post in this thread so please don't act smart when u are not the least smart at all and assume that u know everything. If u think my posts are bo liao then u always call people who opposed to u "useless cunt" is very wu liao?

I will stop here cos this thread has suffered enough damage.
I too like most hope to see more of TS's pics and not the rubbish posts of quarreling, fighting and names calling.

Last edited by siamkia49; 05-06-2017 at 05:15 PM.
Old 05-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 8
Sky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Up you for good post bro

Big Huat Arh !!
Huat ah!! so nice of you
Old 05-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
SealsTeam69 is a glorious beacon of lightSealsTeam69 is a glorious beacon of lightSealsTeam69 is a glorious beacon of lightSealsTeam69 is a glorious beacon of lightSealsTeam69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolucas View Post
Haha.. bro, that rifle too violent la...
Got shorter one with remote control? ..

Seals Team 6 9
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1