The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: anyone experience this while crossing a road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
lets be honest, everyone dont want to get beaten up.
Hi bro, agreed,I not trying to mean otherwise. but if trouble come to you, shit happen, just defense off best as you can. having say that, these punks always wayang around and like to makan people especially loner like you crossing the road. We should not let them take advantage of the situation.

I always keep a size 36 spanner under my car seat and use once after some idiot try to act tough with me, didnt expect that i will pull out a monster under my seat without hesitation. unfortunately, there still a lot of people out there who like to bully the good one or chinese call qi shan pa er
Old 26-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Don't waste your life being ruled by ego. What have you lost? A limb? These could be spoilt drunk brats driving their Daddy's car acting gungho, or they can be hooligans through and through. You wanna get even because people belittle you? Even if one becomes as rich as Bill Gates or powerful as Obama they still have people belittling them as well. Even Gods die, forgotten by their worshipers. Learn to forgive & forget than carry unecessary burden like these. Choose to focus on happiness rather than anger.
Old 28-06-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Just ignore and treat them as non existent.
probably the passengers are drunk
sometime my friend drive car in the middle of night also anyhow shout at people for fun. (but he never curse at them)
Old 18-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

TS should have jitao sprayed your sperm all over those si ginna on the spot!

too late for anything now
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1