The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CheeHengKan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A story ten years in the making

solid sex story!
Old 13-04-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
faithfooly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplified87 View Post
Cheating stories are always interesting. but it hurts if you experience it lol
Agreed, depends on who is at the receiving end.
Old 13-04-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BuddieDigest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more updates
Old 13-04-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfooly View Post
Agreed, depends on who is at the receiving end.
Indeed. It didn't feel good. I couldn't focus on work, life or anything.
Old 13-04-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 21
clawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to behold

Very captivating, thank you...
Old 13-04-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting steamy .... please continue bro
Old 14-04-2024, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Grundynext deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 14-04-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
AnnouncerShard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting indeed
Old 14-04-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
lolfame1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro !
Old 17-04-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Thanks, everyone. Glad you like the story so far. I'll do my best to write as compelling as possible!

Writing in a non-linear approach made me realise, I can, perhaps, offer a choice of what the next update will tell. For example, next update can be Reveal or Taboo. If no one has any preferences, I'll continue as planned
Old 18-04-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continue as planned pls!
Old 19-04-2024, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
saibowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support!
Old 19-04-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Here I am, enjoying a cup of coffee at Toast box, proof-reading the next entry but a part of me says there will still be typo errors.

Next update very soon. Thank you for showing me even the slightest support. Much appreciated!

Next update: Desire
Old 19-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Desire

Jane's lips parted, and Gary needed no further invitation and stuck his tongue in her mouth. The couple kissed passionately, even more so than the occasions in the KTV. As they kissed, the hotel room seemed to fade away, and loud kissing and sucking sounds filled the air. Gary's lips parted slightly but his tongue continued lapping at Jane's. Jane stuck out her tongue in return, eager to meet Gary's. As their kiss deepened, the sound of their breaths mingled with the soft, wet sounds of their lips meeting, Jane let off soft moans, which seemed to encourage Gary further.

Gary's lips trailed from Jane's lips to her face, and her breath stuttered as his lips found their way to nibble at her neck. As Gary's body pressed against hers, Jane could feel the weight of his form squashing her D-cup breasts, the fabric of her thin black dress providing little barrier between them. Her nipples hardened beneath the fabric of the dress as they strained against the material, and the friction from the movements of Gary's body on her nipples sent waves of pleasure through her. Unknown to Jane, Gary's hands had slipped free from their hold on her arms, yet she remained perfectly still, her arms still raised above her head and her body trembling with anticipation as she silently invited him to explore her body further.

Suddenly, Gary whispered: Can I touch you?

My wife's whimper betrayed her. As Gary raised his upper body, his hands moved to the sides of her chest, his touch gentle yet possessive as he slowly brought his hands together and cupped her full, round breasts in his palms. The sensation sent a jolt of shock through Jane, her breath caught in her throat as she arched against his touch. His hands felt warm against her skin, his touch firm yet tender as he kneaded her flesh skillfully. Despite lying down, Jane's D-cup breasts still swell up against her dress, and were now fully in Gary's grasp. For the next few minutes, he continued to fondle her breasts, and her mind was clouded in a mix of pleasure and desire. Was it the comfortable bed, the smell of Gary's manly cologne, or was it the glass of gin? Jane has completely lost herself in the sensation of his hands on her body. As minutes passed, Gary's touch grew bolder, as he squeezed her breasts harder and harder, occasionally rubbing her stiff nipples with his thumbs. Jane moaned softly and her body twitched in pleasure.

Gary lowered his head and took her right nipple in his lips, while his hand continued caressing her left breast. His other hand gently moved south, and before Jane knew, she could feel his touch on her inner thighs. She knew moments from now, Gary's hand would reach her exposed pussy. She knew she had to stop him at that moment but somehow, her body was not reacting to her commands.

Gary's lips alternated between her nipples, and his hand was dangerously close to her pussy now. Suddenly, he stopped. Jane opened her eyes and Gary smiled, as he slowly moved downwards. With his hands firmly supporting beneath her knees, Gary expertly bent Jane's legs upwards, parting them slightly to grant him better access. Jane felt a rush of heat flood her cheeks and ears as she realized her most intimate area was now fully exposed to him. She couldn't help but squirm under his gaze, feeling both vulnerable and excited all at once. Gary began planting gentle kisses along Jane's left knee, trailing slowly up her left inner thigh towards her eagerly awaiting pussy. With each kiss, Jane's anticipation grew, her breath coming in shallow gasps as she waited for his lips to finally reach her most sensitive spot. But just as his kisses neared her clit, Gary abruptly changed course, teasingly planting kisses along the top of her right knee instead. Jane let out a frustrated whimper, her desire building with each passing second. His lips continued their teasing ascent along her right inner thigh, inching closer and closer to her clit. Jane's heart raced with anticipation, her body tingling with desire as she braced herself for the pleasure she knew was coming. And then, without warning, Gary's lips descended upon her clit with a forceful kiss, sending a jolt of pleasure through Jane's body. She let out a loud cry in ecstasy, her hips bucking instinctively against his lips as Gary began sucking and licking her clit.

Jane surrendered herself completely. All thoughts of guilt, hesitation, and uncertainty melted away as she gave herself over to the sheer ecstasy of the moment...
Old 20-04-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
momosasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: A story ten years in the making

good writing , support !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1