The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Magic123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Bro, mind sharing the contact for B?

Thanks in advance!
Old 18-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nomanland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share location?
Takes!
Old 19-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wanted to go to B yesterday but she was busy. Even though she really want see me, offering to cancel a bro who wants add time (must be hooked on like me), I can't afford to wait. limited time on sat. (U know why) ended up at A.. even though A is old already but her hand job is solid teasing. Long time never see her. Went in room and lie down. She pull down the shorts and started working on my little bro. 40 mins of hard teasing.. she really hit the spot. Making me squeeze my ass to control and not cum so fast.. finally got my hands onto her small breast and I cum hard onto her hand. So much cum..
Old 19-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnknownGuy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share location pls
Old 19-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Bowensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Can you share me location and contact details. Thanks un advance bro.
Old 19-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
woshiren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi. can share location of the 2 places u mentioned?
Old 19-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share bro free stuff i like thanks.
Old 19-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

dear TS....er how old are you
Old 19-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

TS . A back from holiday?
Old 19-10-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes. A is back from holiday. I am 33 though many think that I look like in my early twenties.. think my harmless appearance did help me reach out easily to them. Being well articulated in Chinese also help a lot to bridge the gap. Respecting them will also get into their good books. Being real and sharing of our own life will break the ice with them.

Last edited by fire2014; 27-10-2014 at 06:11 PM.
Old 20-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Samkoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share ctc pls... Thanks
Old 20-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
wonders84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.

But it was also during 1 visit there when I chance upon another masseur in the same building. Walked past her before going to regular joint. She caught my attention but guess she won't give special as the joint always paste those sign warning us about not to touch the masseurs. Headed to find A but she went overseas so decided to find the sweet lady B sitting out there.

Massage as per usual. 50 dollars an hour. I just try to enjoy the massage from sweet looking B. B looks petite at 1.5 plus m. Maybe around early or mid 20s. After almost an hour then we started to have more talk as she even have to postpone her other appointment for me. As we started to chat, she started to ask why I went to the other joint as regular and not find her
I explain about A service being good. B started to ask me to teach her what A will do to me. Ho sei liao. Means she wants to give me good service. I started to ask what about the sign for no sex related activities and she told me that is for show. She started playing with me like a gf. Touching me all over, slowly pulling down my undies and even act cute saying "oh no, expose liao". But it was cute lah. In the end she pull it down and started to stroke my dick. Didn't help me release but was fun. She even kissed me on the lips and allow me to touch her breast that is a handful like B cup above from the outside. But I managed to sneak an attack on her nipple. Her reaction was priceless. We hugged and touch each other for quite a while before its 2 hour. total damage 100. No tips asked again after all the touching and playing with my dick and balls. I wonder if competition is really that fierce that they have to resort to such moves. Hoping to get luckier the next visit to find B for more gff.
Bro can pm both location? Thanks
Old 20-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

greyphox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have the locations and who to look for pls?

Thanks a million!
Old 20-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Getting upset with some bro who questions me and never read carefully. I already told you all that the ladies are not obliged to help us do hj as we are not paying them. Anything more than massage is bonus already and really depends on our chemistry with them. Maybe what B did for me is more than just a massage service. I don't know if she has some feelings for me(think my wishful thinking). i share with bros because I am impressed since my first visit and hoping that bro can get lucky like me too. I am not doing that for reputation points or what. Even shared with almost all bros the location. So don't come question me when you don't get more than what you paid for. I never promise you a handjob anyway. No disrespect to the low pointers(i am also one) but I am thankful to generous bros who up me for sharing with them even before they visit the place. They read and know what to expect. I only know of 1 lady who is allowed to perform handjob at a price in the whole shop. The rest are all not allowed to take tips. So really don't want bros to have too high hope though a few of us already have a good time there. Sorry if I offended anyone but I just hope that some bros can read carefully before jumping to conclusion and accuse me of making up stories. Everything I say here is true about the joint and service. I don't know why but I feel that I am lucky for many times
Old 21-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro

Sometime this kind of things happened. Nowadays they change their game plan. They do not provide directly a HJ. Some teasing here & there to keep u coming back hoping for more. In your case. This place may or may not provide. I do read throughly your thread. Even when there was a mistake posting here. So I roughly know where is the place.

But my thinking is that this place does not directly provide HJ. So there might be some investments needed. I m a poor guy. I do not have so much cash to invest. So I did not search further.

So do not be too demanding. Juz a two cents worth of thoughts.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread