The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ang Moh Do RAW to Local FLs - Beware

bro i also agree with what big sexy said..if someone do stupid things like that.. we don;t call them stupid call them what?

vpn888 i am disappointed with you too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
You are taking his post out of context. Big Sexy didn't say all whores are stupid. He meant that the whore that allowed the client to raw her is stupid. 2 completely different things. And he's right. Everyone, from the client to the OKT to the hooker are answerable for his/her decisions and actions. .
Old 30-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dowjones_01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am not here to fight with anyone.

a) I just want to let bro who are interested to know, this is what is happening - Ang Moh screw local FLs raw.

b) Hunting down the Ang Moh - One senior bro is already helping. We would succeed and let the guy get what he deserved. You have objection ? But we will proceed anyway.

Ban the Ang Moh - If Ang Moh infected the gals, the law will deal with him already. Depending on OKTs and the independent gals, if they want to proceed despite warning, it is up to them.

I do what I want to do already. Period.

No quarrel. Thanks.
Old 30-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjones_01 View Post
Once we have the ang moh's contact, we can go after him. If he is already sick and infected the gals, then we will do according to Singapore laws.
Singapore laws ? Are you serious ? By Singapore law, everyone of us in this forum will be charged in court, every FL will be deported, and this website blocked. That's the law for you. You sure you want that ?

Imagine the conversation you are going to have with the police :

"Hi officer, we beat up this ang mo here because he was banging hookers raw...eh... evidence ? eh... well, we have this website... eh... and an illegal FL told me... eh.. ya... I was her customer... eh.. and... hey, why are you arresting me ? hey ! hey ! stop ! HELP !"

Can you think with your head instead of your butthole ?
Old 30-12-2009, 03:18 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i reply in low EQ/IQ standard...
in the hope that you can understand better

the more i read the more i think you are crazy.
no doubt your intention is good, however you are taking things into your own hand and
it is against the whole angmo community just because one of them make a mistake.
we don;t even know if the girls are willing party or not since they allow the friends to screw them also.
if they are not willing how did the ang mo friends managed to screw them??

you got think or not. Everyday also got singaporean go thailand/indo screw girls raw.
like that all our thailand and indonesia bros should ban us all???

Quote:
Ban the Ang Moh

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Singapore laws ? Are you serious ? By Singapore law, everyone of us in this forum will be charged in court, every FL will be deported, and this website blocked. That's the law for you. You sure you want that ?

Imagine the conversation you are going to have with the police :

"Hi officer, we beat up this ang mo here because he was banging hookers raw...eh... evidence ? eh... well, we have this website... eh... and an illegal FL told me... eh.. ya... I was her customer... eh.. and... hey, why are you arresting me ? hey ! hey ! stop ! HELP !"

Can you think with your head instead of your butthole ?
Bro. I meant if the gals are HIV positive, then we can help the gals to make a police report. So police will charge him under Infectious Disease Law. Anyone who are already HIV positive should not infect others. Nothing to do with SBF website.
Old 30-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

fuxxk my garden got worms... ccbz.. i am going to burn the whole forest to get rid of all the worms.. BS i lidat say can or not???

TS think again what BS said la
Old 30-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
rubinacci – I think the Ang Moh was trying to take advantage of the gals or FLs who are less intelligent or should I say the FLs who are ‘stupid’. My point is, look, someone is taking advantage of the gals here and you want to let him continue ? Everyone also know how to take advantage of less intelligent people but as a right minded individual we did not.
If you are ranting on the fact that the guy took advantage of the girl, then you are barking up the wrong tree. I hate to say this, but every guy in this forum is taking advantage of the FLs.

Paying for sex with a young sweet woman in financial difficulties IS taking advantage of her. Do you beat yourself up in front of the mirror because of that ? Of course not. The entire capitalistic market is based on exploitation, taking advantage of another person's looks, strength, labor, brain power, etc, in exchange for money.

And what makes you think the WLs are less intelligent ? Have you been banging retards ? I beg to differ. I've chatted with lots of them, and they always come across as bright girls who just happened to discover that the easiest way to make buckets of money is by spreading her legs. They are smart enough to know that the couple of years they spend banging guys makes them more money then any other qualified job could. It takes intelligence, not stupidity, to come to that kind of conclusion.
Old 30-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. I meant if the gals are HIV positive, then we can help the gals to make a police report. So police will charge him under Infectious Disease Law. Anyone who are already HIV positive should not infect others. Nothing to do with SBF website.
The gals make a police report ? The same gals who are engaged in illegal activities ? Are you mad ? They'll get deported, if not jailed. Why would they want that ? Aren't you saboing them instead of helping them ?

Secondly, anyone who KNOWS they are HIV positive should not infect others. All the guy needs to do is say he doesn't know he's HIV positive, if he is infected in the first place. He might not even be HIV positive. Besides, most ppl take anonymous HIV tests anyway, so there is NO WAY to know if he has been tested positive before.

Again, please think with your brain, not your balls.
Old 30-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

hw to trust a person who said HIV can be cured..?
did the gers reali voice out?
if the gers reali hate the ang mo for screwing them raw, by providing the contacts n details of the ang mo, they still wan to be paid..sibeh good money leh...if all the bros here so bo eng..make appt wif the gers...pay them to get infos...wah...the gers good earners of the yr liao..no need to open legs still can earn from opening mouth..( nt BBBJ..bt just talking..)
Sumting is nt rite sumwhere liao...no offence..keep cool yah...

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

date joined DEC 2009...20plus posted...so fast u wan becum a cyber hero?
keep cool lah... y nt ask the gers provide the contacts n details..we do the job n whack the guy jialat jialat...break his cock..sew up his asshole...the gers pay us lah...can? BROS here..good idea bo?nt ex lah...HJ(punch) $50..L.J(kick) $80..Full service $200 (Aj= sewing of his asshole)inclusive all in 15mins...bao li lai huai ...

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Samster

Peanut123,

I do what I want to do already (see below).

But for the sake of discussion. Regarding the issue of 'taking advantage of gal'. That explains why government do not allow under 18 commercial sex. The reason is many guys taking advantage of gals being young and offer them money or gifts.

Why OKTs and gals clearly stated No Raw ? Meaning no raw under any circumstances. If you go around and turn off the light and insert it in. Or show the gal a fake medical report and said you are certified clean, then you take advantage of the gal not being smart to pull it through.

Quote:
I am not here to fight with anyone.

a) I just want to let bro who are interested to know, this is what is happening - Ang Moh screw local FLs raw.

b) Hunting down the Ang Moh - One senior bro is already helping. We would succeed and let the guy get what he deserved. You have objection ? But we will proceed anyway.

Ban the Ang Moh - If Ang Moh infected the gals, the law will deal with him already. Depending on OKTs and the independent gals, if they want to proceed despite warning, it is up to them.

I do what I want to do already. Period.

No quarrel. Thanks.
Old 30-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Mr. Lonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Debating over an accusation by a newly registered account?How true is it anyway?Why need to create a clone account to post this accusation?Seems like he trying to say he knows alot of things but dare not use his actual account to post out.

Always will have controversy in an open forum.Anyone can just simply post anything and say hear from someone/from fls/inside information blah blah blah.How much is the truths actually?Do most of us really care?They will still quietly do their own things.

Just like some cheongsters when they dont get what they want,they may post negative frs on the fls.Ever imagine if the fls were to turn around and post a negative fr rating on the customer?

Eg :

Name : XXXX
Looks : 3/10 ugly with alot of pimples
Ht : XX
Body : smelly,bad BO
Breath : stinky
Wt : XX fat slob with big tummy
Dick : small and smelly
Skill : inexperienced,shoot out within 3mins
Bfe : dead fish on bed,boring guy
Rtf : definitely no,cant stand his BO and smelly dick

How would you guys feel if the fr above refer to you.
Let just enjoy what is being offered in the forum and enjoy happily.If the fl is not suitable for you,just let it pass cos they also exchanging their body and services for your money.If you feel she is not worth it,then instead of complaining,intro to us your own lobangs which you deemed is good enough or better than the fl concern.

Maybe most of you guys wont agree with what posted.So next time before you start complaining,introduce to the forum a better alternative/lobang instead.Then we will have more choices.
Old 30-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
flamer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
There's something really laughably ironic about a bunch of guys engaged in illegal activities clamoring for justice. I'm not sure to be amused or puzzled.
LOL.....very true...
Old 30-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
ishtarsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Ang Moh Do RAW to Local FLs - Beware

I think OKT and FL and even bonker brothers themselves should already know the danger of having raw. Again the trade and agreement is between the FL and bonker brothers. They know the rules and consequences. It is up to both party to agree upon having raw. At any point of time either party can just walk out and leave.
It is also the responsibilities of OKT of warning FL on raw. After all you are earning some part of the commission. A few nice advise to your girls on the danger aren't that hard.
Then again, there is no need to ban the whole ang mo community just for one bugger. Track him down, make caution to all FL about him and do the neccesary precautions.

RAW IS WAR.
It takes 2 hand to clap
Old 30-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

Bro Dowjones

I read the thread and I know you have already taken some action. But your action is useless and counter productive, and if there are any repercussions, it will likely be against the poor FL rather than the angmo. By "helping", you are making it worse for her.

Secondly, is the FL under 18 ? If she isn't, then the law does not protect her at all, and is infact, stacked against her. You are confusing the issue. Taking advantage of the FLs occurs regardless of her age. And we are all guilty of it. Accept it, and move on.

In reality, does it matter if the girl is, say, 17, or if the girl is 18 ? You mean the moment she hits 18, its not longer exploitation ? You bang her on 11:59pm on the eve of her 18th birthday and its exploitation, and 30 thrusts of your dick later the clock strikes 12 and suddenly, its no longer exploitation ? That's pretty absurd if you think about it.

Look here, Mr Hero wannabe. We know raw is wrong. We also know its wrong to coerce FLs. But it's totally brainless to invoke the law when YOU, the FL, the OKT, THIS WEBSITE, and EVERY SBF BRO are engaged in activities against the law. GET IT ?

Quote:
Peanut123,

I do what I want to do already (see below).

But for the sake of discussion. Regarding the issue of 'taking advantage of gal'. That explains why government do not allow under 18 commercial sex. The reason is many guys taking advantage of gals being young and offer them money or gifts.

Why OKTs and gals clearly stated No Raw ? Meaning no raw under any circumstances. If you go around and turn off the light and insert it in. Or show the gal a fake medical report and said you are certified clean, then you take advantage of the gal not being smart to pull it through.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1