The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Can you please share her contact?
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue.

So decided to give her a try.

WhatsApp'ed her and chat a few lines. Found that her English is not bad. So dated her after getting her location and service charge of $150.

Her Message skill is not bad and it soothed my body. When she was done on my back, she asked me to turn around and proceeded with a lot of teasing actions. Then she started with juagen, then she got down of the bed. Under the dim light (light was turned off during the whole session), I could see her starting to strip, not just the top but her panties too. Then she applied some oil on my body and then she came on top of me naked, rubbing her C cup around my body including my genital part, then both our genital parts are rubbing against each other, with her sexy moans. I tried putting my lips on hers and surprisingly, we started frenching while I used my hands cupping her breasts and using fingers to ticker her small nipples. Then she moved her mouth to my left nipple and I also turned to suck and lick hers too.

She then stroke my standing cock and at times poked her fingers into my ass. I did the same to hers and her moans get sexier and until I exploded. She then said that," I know you are very strong and afraid that cannot cum. No worries as I am Singapore number 2..."

Quite a good experience, indeed.

After I left her spa, I WhatsApp her to thank her for her services. Then she replied that,"now you know my skills, I will give you more surprise when you come back the next time."...

Before the massage session, she also humoured and said that she `s number 2 in Singapore who can do so well.
Old 23-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
JohnnySama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
RTM Carol (Natalie)

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Had a session with Carol yesterday , her service still the best I met, service start the moment you enter her house till you left

In bathroom will help you wash clean clean and rubbing with her body shaved pussy follow by blow job while you sit on the chair, serve you like a king

On the bed, start with massage follow up with cat bath, licking from ears and slowly down, ask you to bend down lift up 2 legs and her face go underneath to lick and suck your dick, I also take the chance pushing down and up to perform month fuck, after still change few patterns of bbbj and fake love making like example cow girl, 69, really cannot tahan her and nearly shoot

Nuru body2body massage, whole body oil rubbing your whole body (front and back ) and still another round of blow job really cannot take it and finished off at missionary fake love position, it so heavenly and shiok …

Overall : 9.5/10

RTM : Yes for sure , tip her and left happily

Guys this legendary Carol is apartment or spa one. Very tempted.
Old 24-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chua0378 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who does the best juagen with not bad looks and playability
Old 24-07-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fizzik2208 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue.

WhatsApp'ed her and chat a few lines. Found that her English is not bad. So dated her after getting her location and service charge of $150.

Her Message skill is not bad and it soothed my body. When she was done on my back, she asked me to turn around and proceeded with a lot of teasing actions. Then she started with juagen, then she got down of the bed. Under the dim light (light was turned off during the whole session), I could see her starting to strip, not just the top but her panties too. Then she applied some oil on my body and then she came on top of me naked, rubbing her C cup around my body including my genital part, then both our genital parts are rubbing against each other, with her sexy moans. I tried putting my lips on hers and surprisingly, we started frenching while I used my hands cupping her breasts and using fingers to ticker her small nipples. Then she moved her mouth to my left nipple and I also turned to suck and lick hers too.

She then stroke my standing cock and at times poked her fingers into my ass. I did the same to hers and her moans get sexier and until I exploded. She then said that," I know you are very strong and afraid that cannot cum. No worries as I am Singapore number 2..."

After I left her spa, I WhatsApp her to thank her for her services. Then she replied that,"now you know my skills, I will give you more surprise when you come back the next time."...

Before the massage session, she also humoured and said that she `s number 2 in Singapore who can do so well.
Can I have her ctc?
Old 24-07-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySama View Post
Carol is apartment not spa,can saved entrance fee, service powerful sure on regret
Old 25-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro can share the ctc? your FR make her so appealing.

Quote:

Old 28-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 14
enose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Deleted posting for personal reason.

Last edited by enose; 30-07-2019 at 10:23 PM.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She said she calls herself no. 2, no one dare to call no. 1..
Who is number 1
Old 31-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySama View Post
Apartment. Must try if lucky to get appointment.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi, can you share contact pls.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Roni is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Hi Bro may i have the contact and location? thanks
Old 05-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
chillichanga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Dear all, any review for this ML ? https://sglonelyguy.org/wei-wei-massage/
Ive been patronising her for awhile now. My go to girl when i need a good wank from a girl with great boobs. Fullstop. Massage is at best 7/10. GFE depends on how often you see her. She was ice cold when I first visited her. But slowly warms up.

Her body is great however. And i really mean her body overall. Goes to gym everyday. Confirm her 2.4 timing is the 10minute category..

She stays alone. Central area.. Only downside is her area is along a main road. Infront of bustop some more.. Only great if you drive. Go and try and see..
Old 06-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering if any bros have any info on ML called Apple aka Mandy - one of my regular milfy MLs who seems to have disappeared...
She's the one with the pet poodles (formerly in the West).
She moved to a mixed retail/residential building in CBD before working out of a 5 star hotel.
Tried to contact over last 2 weeks but no reply....hope she is fine.
Seems delisted from SGL as well... miss her ministrations and treatments.
Any bro with info?
Old 07-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Carol is apartment not spa,can saved entrance fee, service powerful sure on regret
Bro, can share Carol's ctc? The FR make me horny.....
Thanks a million bro.
Old 08-08-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

search natalie>>> thats her name currently.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1