The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
FartPartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFartPartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: It all started as a favour for a back rub..

Good story n awaits the next instalment.
Old 22-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

There came a day where by unexpected luck...

*beep beep* handphone rang

"Hi Dee. What's up?" I greeted Dee.

"Hi Zack." She replied, rather softly.

"What's wrong Dee?" I enquired

"Uhm, personal problem Zack. I need a shoulder please *sniffles*" she replied softly

"What's wrong? What about M (her bf) or Alice and Parv?" I questioned her again.

"Can you just accompany me please?" She asked rather solemnly.

"Yeah okay. Where you?" I asked as I packed my bags and told my buddies I gotta bail on them.

"Outside school at the bridge." She replied curtly.

"Okay hang tight Dee. I'll be there in a bit." I said as I put down my phone and sauntered to school entrance.

I saw her at the bridge, cutting a very solemn figure. No twinkle in her eyes, shoulders slouched and looking like crap. I came over and gave her a big tight hug and she started crying on my shoulder.

"There there. Calm down Dee. Life sucks when you're not hyper you know." I mumbled in her ear and she sobbed a tad loudly. People turned but paid little attention. I stroked her back slowly, and whispered, "Let's go somewhere quiet okay Dee. You can calm down and relax. It'll be okay."

"Let's go to my place." She whispered in between sobs.

"Huh. Okay. Type in your address so you don't have to talk to the uncle." I passed her my phone and hailed a cab. She took it, typed and went back to my arm, grabbing it and putting it at her side, putting it in contact with her boob. Oh it was nice. Got a cab, told the uncle where to go and got her into the cab. Put my arm around her shoulder and she leaned on mine.

"What's wrong Dee? What's bothering you? I've never seen you sad, let alone cry. Where's everyone else?" I kinda bombarded the questions to her.

She just shook her head, "You were the first person I thought of." That was all she said.

I felt a little rising down under. Chance?

We sat quietly, enjoying the smell of her hair as I put my cheek on her head. Pulled her a little tighter and she reciprocated, and that defenseless and pitiful damsel in distress was right there in my arms.

She was in a pretty floral sleeveless dress, her bare arms smooth, my skintone a contrast as she was fairer than me. She smelled good and felt good in my arms. Another little spur from the little one.

TBC
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 22-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
pratamushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, please continue ....
Old 23-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

All the way in the cab it was just very quiet. Little sobs from Dee but generally she has stopped crying. I just sat there comforting her, my mind in 2 places, one naughty and one nice. At one side I'm just there for her since she is a really good friend and one another side, she is attractive with quite a body to boot. I could see her chest rising and falling with a backdrop of her legs crossed over each other and that floral dress slowly rising up her thigh.

Big head or small head??

We got to her place and she paid for the cab. I tried to but she was deceptively fast, like a ninja. I wanted to prove my point but decided against it; never go against an emotional girl at the peak of her emotions. Recipe for disaster.

Got to her unit and she unlocked the door. She mumbled something along the lines of maid at home and people working. I just shrugged and followed. Took a look at my watch... It's noon. She closed the gate and door, took my wrist and pulled me to a room which I suspect was hers.

She took a controller, switched on the aircon and just collapsed on her bed. So there I was, having to walk over to her windows and sliding them to a close. And then..

I felt awkward. What do I do? So I sat on the floor, resting against her cupboard at the side of the bed where she was lying face down.

It may be noon but I fell asleep. Like.. Snoring kind of sleep.

"Zack! Wake up!" I heard a voice call out

"Huh?!" I flickered my eyes open trying to sharpen my sight.

"Oeiii why you on the floor? You snoring leh Zack.." Dee said, looking amused. She looked much better with a wry smile on her face.

"Uhhh. Snoring meh. I where got sleep..." I countered.

"Nonsense not even 5 mins sit down already sleep. At least on the bed la come here!" She instructed

"Orh okay ma'am." I got up and trudged to the other side of the bed and sat and proceeded to lie down. So comfortable!

I felt a little movement and felt 2 soft hands on my arm. Dee pulled herself close to me, trapping my arm in between her twin peaks. Uh oh junior is awake...

"Thanks Zack. Thank you." She put her face close to my ear and whispered

"What for?" I asked, while looking at the ceiling and enjoying the feeling of softness on my arm.

"For being there. For making me smile all the time. For layaning (entertaining) me even when you are annoyed at me." She whispered softly into my ear

Couldn't help but grin.

"Oei don't show me your dimple." Dee smacked my arm. Boobies jiggled. Ahhhh nice.

"Well never knew I would hear that ever from you." I smirked

"I'm gullible today okay!" She protested, still whispering. Her breath going into my earholes were frankly.. A little turn on. Aiya everything is a turn on.

"What matter is, you smiling again. Life sucks when you are not your childish self. Like.. No colour at all!" I teased

"Oei! What childish!!" She protested. "That's so sweet Zack." And with that, she pecked me on the cheek. That pushed my arm deeper into her valley of her boobies. Hi junior, don't wake up...

"Come Dee, prop yourself up against me. I'll massage your head for you." I began.

She sat up, got in between my legs and propped her back against me. For a while I thought she might feel mini me rising soon. Will he? I could smell her nice smelling hair, as I placed my hands on her bare neck...

TBC
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 23-06-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

I do hope that the story is enjoyable for you as it is for me putting it out here (: more feedback would be appreciated

Many thanks for those who upped me anonymously, very appreciated

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 23-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
NightGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damnnnn...
Real nice story. Sparked a couple of emotions inside me.
Fiction or real life?
It doesn't really matter tho, keep it up!
Old 23-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Enjoying this story. Please continue.
Old 23-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
SiGinna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post
I do hope that the story is enjoyable for you as it is for me putting it out here (: more feedback would be appreciated

Many thanks for those who upped me anonymously, very appreciated
Really enjoyed reading ..... please continue
Old 23-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
SiGinna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue ....... anticipating some happening
Old 23-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
FartPartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFartPartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Are u gonna fart?
Old 23-06-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FartPartner View Post
Are u gonna fart?
You gonna be my partner?

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 23-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
iTHasNoBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post
You gonna be my partner?
hahaha u 2 farters !!!!
Old 24-06-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kickassfella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done so far TS! Looking forward!
Old 24-06-2015, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
StewieRules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up tent here
Old 24-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here TS, cant wait for your updates! don't fart too much, later she run away!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1