The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold
Re: It all started as a favour for a back rub..

I slowly started from the base of her neck, pushing with my thumbs slightly, adding some pressure and then going soft, repeating the process. I slowly moved up and down, careful not to put too much pressure on her. Her head slimped forward, enjoying it. I moved from her neck to her shoulders, then back to her neck and upwards, to her crown and to her temple at the sides of her head. Systematically, slowly, random pressure made her groan in satisfaction. Her ponytailed hair now was in a mess when i massaged the top of her head, looking like a broom... Haha

"How is that Dee?" I asked into her ear

"Oh it feels good. I could get used to this.." She coo-ed.

"Relax your neck and shoulders. So stiff." I instructed

"Mm-hmmm. Ahhh. Never knew head massages can be sooooo good." She said while i was pressing her scalp with my fingers.

"I have capable magic fingers you know.." I implied.

"Mmm-hmmm.." She just hummed her reply.

Slowly I moved to her shoulders again, going ontop of the strap of her dress. As i squeezed through the fabric I felt her bra strap. Suddenly she started moving, so I raised my hands up as if I surrendered. I thought I was in trouble. Lo and behold... She dropped her dress and bra strap to the sides of her arms, leaving me unrestricted access to her bare shoulders. How yummy. A little tan line of her bra showed in contrast to her skin. Junior suddenly woke up again.

"Much better. It hurts when you press through it." Dee said while still looking to the front. Probably still with her eyes closed.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Mmmm." Dee replied while waving her right hand to shrug it off as okay.

I tried my best not to kiss her neck.
I tried my best not to sniff her neck
I tried my best not to pull her dress down.
I tried my best to not be so distracted.
I tried my best to hold off my erecting junior.
I tried my best not to give her a lovebite.

But man it was difficult. I found myself unconsciously going nearer to her neck. My nose was so near...

And my phone rang. I jumped up in shock. Knnb.

TBC!
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 24-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboy25 View Post
Camping here TS, cant wait for your updates! don't fart too much, later she run away!
They love my farts. Hahah
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 24-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ray0kummin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lololol. all that tension built up and that dreadful phone rings
Old 24-06-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
daisyduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post
They love my farts. Hahah
Yours are silent or loud farts?
Old 24-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Loud with minimal smells. It's like tellyhoooooo! *proooot*

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 24-06-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

*beep beep*

"Hi b." I answered. Was gf, J. Maaaaaan. Wrong timing.

"Hi baby. Where are you?" J asked.

"At *******. Friend wasn't feeling too well so I accompanied back." I replied. Dee turned and scrutinized my face with a look. I wanted to kiss her really.

"Oh he okay?" J asked me with a hint of worry.

"Yes better. I go back soon. You wanna meet me for dinner later?" I asked J, and dodged a bullet. Wouldn't want her to know I'm at a girl's house.. Much less massaging

"We go to school together tomorrow kay? You fetching me right hehehe!" J replied cheekily.

"Yes yes b. As always. Look nice okay b?" I replied. I love my gf though.

"Hehe I go market also you say nice. Hehehe. Miss you and love you baby." J said sweetly.

"Haha of course b. I see you tomorrow! Love you too." I replied.

*click*

Dee was looking at me intently.

"Why you so sweet wan. Why I never see you sweet to me?" Dee asked me with a frown.

"Sweet to you for what. Massage you for free still nak ask for more." I replied curtly.

"Oei. Tak baik la you. Eh why you never tell your honeybunny you send girl home har? Bedek you!" Dee taunted me

"You gila. She chop my balls off how?" I shook my head. What kind of a question?!?! "I where got lie, I never say he or she what." I added proudly.

"So naughty!" Dee slapped my arm. Her straps fell a little more. It caught my eye.

Dee looked at me. "Hoi! You looking at what?"

"Uhh.. I thought got lizard.." I lied.

"You don't nonsense. I tell M you chikopek to me ah!!" Dee threatened jokingly.

"Okok I go home now.." I said softly and acted like I was gonna move.

"Oei oei! Stay!" Dee grabbed my arm. "Don't go..." She said sadly. How to win like that?

At that moment, time stood still. We looked into each other's eyes and I began to lean in. Dee did something I didn't expect. She closed her eyes and leaned in to me too! As we got nearer, her scent wafted through to my nose. As we got closer, inch by inch, noses almost touching, I detoured and gave her a small little peck on her cheek. She was holding her breath. Her cheek was smooth and bouncy and she smelled so good.

She hugged me. Tight.

"Zack. What are we doing?" Dee mumbled softly.

"Hugging?" I replied. Seriously?

"Tsk! Urgh Zack." She sounded frustrated. I half wanted to laugh and half wanted to beat myself for being stupid.

She did not let go though. We kept in that position for some time, chest against chest, her head on my shoulder and my cheek on her head.

"Come Dee, continue your massage okay?" I asked her.

"Can I take my clothes of?" She asked me.

I was stunned like vegetable.

TBC

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 25-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

"Huh?!" I was really in shock.

"Oei. Why you like that?" Dee looked at me inquisitively

"Really ah? Wah... You sure? Really?" I was in awe. And happy. And horny. Oh me junior just stood.

"Just the shirt only what... I want oil okay?" Dee was still eyeing me.

"Uhh... Okay... Y-you got oil?" I was on the verge of stammering.

"Yah cooking oil boleh?" Dee teased as she stood up.

She stood in front of me and I swear she seductively put back her bra straps on her shoulders and shook off her dress. I was expecting a g-string or a thong. Or maybe even COMMANDO!?!? But, she had a pair of FBTs on. Smart girl. Her milky looking breasts were cradled perfectly in their bra cups, no pushing up whatsoever. And they were deliciously pretty good looking. And quite the size. And I was hoping she would take her bra off. And I could get my hands on them.

I want to touch her breasts.
I can't, control
I wanna motorboat those globes
I can't, control
I want to yank that bra off
I can't, control
I want to take her there and then
I can't, control.
Why are you doing this to me woman?!
Please control..

"Stop staring at me Zack." I snapped out of my trance

"U-uhhh.. S-sor-sorry I'm j-just, w-wow. So bi-big." I stammered.

"Oei!!!" She picked up her dress and threw at my face. That woosh before the material smashes onto my face and her smell just came rushing into my nostrils. Oh lord I'm gonna fart. Nono. I meant cum.

"Zack turn around I'm gonna change!" Dee suddenly said out loud.

*she got toilet what must change here meh?*

"Okay" I turned around like the good boy I am while straining my ears to hear whatever I could grasp.

A little crack of the bones, something dropping on the floor, a basket handle moving and a little exhale and a snap of rubber. "Okay! Can turn back!" Dee suddenly said.

I turned and saw Dee decked out in a bright pink Nike sportsbra. Her nipples a little erect, maybe from excitement of having me... Duh. Heh.

She took a big towel, asked me to scoot off the bed, laid the towel on the bed and handed me a bottle of baby oil. Where she find that baby oil?!?! I never see her taking anything? Must have been dreaming too much Zack. Snap out of it. She laid down right in front of me, right there. That sporty looking girl with the chinese complexion with nice tits lying right there. Face down. Her butt not hidden by her short FBT shorts. And those legs. And those meaty at the right places. Holy. It was a sight.

This was challenging. A very attractive girl, attached to my good friend, wanting to matchmake me with a very cute friend asking a guy so openly, changing openly, to a guy who just got off the phone with his girlfriend. Who would have guessed?

What do I do now?

TBC

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 25-06-2015, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
FishnFillet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo massage sure must remove all clothes, don't let her wear anything
Old 25-06-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL!
Enjoying the read!
What to do? Do what a lady tells you to do. :-) Especially when she is naked.
Old 25-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

l an feeling hard reading up to here, please conyinue.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 25-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 11
spas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud of

tantalising story, keep going bro!
Old 25-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: It all started as a favour for a back rub..

Interesting story, keep it coming bro.
Old 25-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Thank you for the positive feedback! Will try to update maybe 1 or 2 instalments by tonight or tomorrow. Maybe will have more... We will see!

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 25-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!

Great story-telling bro! Thank you!!
Old 25-06-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nottiguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story....camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1