The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 25-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice read, hoping for more updates
Old 27-08-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

As usual, 2IC my evil twin had now taken over control the control. 1st head goes into hibernate mode. Did not want to rush into the action, pulled her hand, found a chair with no arm rest, made myself comfortable sitting on it, pulled her nearer and asked her to sit on top. Already saw her in a short flair skirt my favourite type, knows that she will have no problem sitting this way. As she sat down, she playfully grind herself against my jeans. No short underneath, only her silky panties separating her entrance from me.

As she grind, 2IC had some reaction, hardened a bit. She certainly can feel it and knows what need to be done next, 2IC must be freed from containment by the maiden princess. OG2 adjusted herself and got onto her feet, went down onto her knee, unbuckled my jeans button, and zipppp, down goes the zip. She tugged and pulled down my jeans leaving only me in my underwear. She folded my jeans nicely and placed it on one of the chair at the side.

After that, she came back to me, went back into her kneeling pose, pulled down the top of my underwear which allowed 2IC to bounce clear. All these with no guidance needed, she must have been starving since our last session. She playfully stroke 2IC which by now is already quite hard apart from the slight teasing, also because of the aircon that is blowing cold. On her first few stroke, she looked up at me, then down at 2IC and playfully said, “miss you”... So I teased her back, walau, miss him only ar, me leh... OG2 let out a giggle, and the next moment, she swallowed 2IC into her warm mouth.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

OG2 started her sensual blow on 2IC. She took her time to blow while her hand tickles and fondle with the balls. This went on for a couple of minutes, when she stopped, stood up, told me to wait for a while. She went out of the meeting room and came back in a moment. In her hand was a cup of chill water from their water dispenser, 冰火 treatment is coming soon.

She placed the cup of chill water on the table, told me to stand up and face inwards and let her drive what’s next. Heeding her order, I closed my eyes, more or less I can guess what is coming, one of my favourite rimming. She went down on her knee behind me, used her hand to pry open the cheek, next is her tongue trying to break into my virgin hole. The sensation of being rimmed there is always as enjoyable, continued to enjoy the sensation with my eyes closed. Suddenly, she stopped what she was doing, and tried to use her finger to enter, not really ready to be entered there, told her to stop.

She stopped what she was trying to do, told me to turn around and she stood and took a sip of the chill water. With me ready in position, she went back down and with the chill water still in her mouth, she swallowed 2IC again. The initial chill feeling was great, she continued to blow for another 5 minutes, instead of the past experience of ML where they spat out the water, she gulped down the mouth of water and went back to her blowing. Slowly from chill feeling, warmth started to kick in. 冰火 feeling starts.
Old 31-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 8
CafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to all

Very nice story, support!!
Old 01-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

The warmth within the mouth after the earlier chill feeling, she sure have some skills. Rimming, 冰火, something that WLs offers most of the time. Kept my eyes closed and enjoying the moment, I knew that the moment of release ain’t far, so I told her, 要射了. On hearing that, she sped up her pace even further, since she did that, I too do not want to hold back. Splashes and splashes of sperms got released into her warm mouth as I arch back and brought my hand down to hold her head in position. This release surely hits the back of her throat, since she had prepared herself as well, when all been release, 2IC left her mouth, I looked down to her and saw that she looked up as well, she gave me a smile and gave me the audible swallow sound. She swallowed my loads. After that, she used her tongue to lick clean my 2IC.

Asked her for a halftime break, need a rest before proceeding for the 2nd round as I have not serviced her. She went out to take 2 cups of water, and some food to replenish energy. Wore back my underwear and jeans but not zipping up since round 2 will be coming, I sat on the meeting room chair exhausted. We chatted about the coming weekend “sexcursion”, she more or less guessed what is upcoming, she commented, that day I will be served like a king. Not sure if she and OG1 has any ongoing convo or planning, I decided to let it be kept a mystery till that day. We rested for around 15 minutes, I told her, time for 2nd half...
Old 03-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

After 15 minutes of rest, energy revived for 2nd round. Signalled to OG2 to resume with round 2, I stood up and pulled down the jeans, just in my underwear I walked towards her in only my underwear. OG2 is still seated in the chair beside me, I stretch out my hand for her to hold. With that, I pulled her up and locked my lips on hers.

We started our as usual passionate kissing, with her standing, I reached under her skirt, and started to rub along her clit outside her silky panty. Her breathing got heavier as we continued our kissing. Slowly, I guided fingers into her panty, and reached her clit with no more obstacle. Slowly rubbing her entrance with a fast pace, this in turn caused her fo moan. Broke our kisses, took my finger out, I went down on her, pulled down her panties easily, she been waiting for this.

Told her to sit onto the desk which she obeyed obediently. Once seated, I spread her leg to find her bushy opening awaiting my penetration. Slowly, I licked her entrance, where she started to let out louder moan. Knowing that she enjoyed it, I began to use my finger to launch the attack, during the fingering, her moans gotten louder and juices started to flow. All these are signs that she is ready for penetration. I stood up, pulled down my last piece of clothes and allowed 2IC to spring free. With her still sitting on the table, I pulled her out slightly to facilitate my entrance. Once in position, used 2IC to tease her at her entrance, she no longer can take it, hugged me tight which caused me to arch forward, her being already very lubricated, 2IC entered with ease. Her hand went down and reached my butt, pulled me forward further, this allows 2IC to be fully buried in her. She locked her lips onto mine, guess she wanted to muffle some of her moaning as I can hear her moaning in between our kisses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1