The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

there's usually 3 sides to a story; A's side, B's side & the untold side by both.
Old 28-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Firstly, you should never kill yourself. As long as you are breathing, you have the power to change your life. More importantly, you have kids. Are you going to make them orphans just because you can't get your act together? Since you are able to father children, you obviously have balls. You need to man up and be a dad. Let's look at the crux of the issue:

There is absolutely no reason why you should be jobless for 2 years. There are hearing-impaired, autistic and even people with mental illnesses working in my company. I have friends who went to jail, but managed to get jobs via the Yellow Ribbon project. Step outside and you see old uncles and aunties past 65 working as cashiers in fast food chains and supermarkets.

If people with disabilities, people with criminal records, and people past retirement age can get jobs, I don't see why you can't be gainfully employed. You need a long hard look at the mirror to see why things became fucked up.

On that topic, I am not very sympathetic here because you are clearly the architect of your own misery. Take a look at the posts you've made before your wife left you:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post18491900

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post18497563

You were jobless at that time, and yet you were visiting massage parlors and jio-ing people for KTV. No wonder you have depleted your savings. You reap what you sow, and your wife was right to leave you. Based on your actions, I bet it is not just "partly" your fault. You need to accept your mistakes so that you can improve and move on with life. Now is the time to buck up, get a job, and be a father to your kids.

Good luck.
This is a very long winded advice which doesn't solve the problem and makes the problems more worse. Cherry's problem already manifested until overblown.

The person who replied is not disabled, no mental illness, not hearing impaired, not austistic, no heart problem, no spine problem, totally nothing. Just based on what he witnessed. These disabled have their difficulties and they have some way of coping with their lifes. TS does not have any of the above disabilities, it's like comparing TS with the disabled and indirectly saying that TS is useless and should just go and die better. I do not have any mental illness so even those mental illness who do things also very wrong also i cannot comment. Only the mental ppl can comment the mental ppl.

TS is abled, getting older, have children, no job, no savings. Have debt, not sure. Maybe he is very emotionally drained by his divorce, his wife maybe asking for alimony. His children are very young, so they are not matured to know what is money and do not know whether his father got a job or not. He has too many problems now, so do not dwell into the problems, it makes himself dispirited and mpre unmotivated. Problems will come as days goes by, just be mentally prepared and tackle the problem step by step as time goes by. Now the immediate action is to get money to live with his everyday life, put aside other problems, later then settle.

Is there a park nearby, is there anyone playing sepak takraw, badmintion, basketball? Go have a look.

If u no time to read, just read the below conclusion. Do not dwell on the problems, bec it makes oneself very unmotivated to do things, and u need to go to ktv or whatever to destress.
Do not try to make sense of what other ppls' advices, their lifestyle are different, write is very beautiful but deep inside is full of rubbish and not helping at all.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Venom22232425 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Never say Never
Old 29-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
This is a very long winded advice which doesn't solve the problem and makes the problems more worse. Cherry's problem already manifested until overblown.

The person who replied is not disabled, no mental illness, not hearing impaired, not austistic, no heart problem, no spine problem, totally nothing. Just based on what he witnessed. These disabled have their difficulties and they have some way of coping with their lifes. TS does not have any of the above disabilities, it's like comparing TS with the disabled and indirectly saying that TS is useless and should just go and die better. I do not have any mental illness so even those mental illness who do things also very wrong also i cannot comment. Only the mental ppl can comment the mental ppl.

TS is abled, getting older, have children, no job, no savings. Have debt, not sure. Maybe he is very emotionally drained by his divorce, his wife maybe asking for alimony. His children are very young, so they are not matured to know what is money and do not know whether his father got a job or not. He has too many problems now, so do not dwell into the problems, it makes himself dispirited and mpre unmotivated. Problems will come as days goes by, just be mentally prepared and tackle the problem step by step as time goes by. Now the immediate action is to get money to live with his everyday life, put aside other problems, later then settle.

Is there a park nearby, is there anyone playing sepak takraw, badmintion, basketball? Go have a look.

If u no time to read, just read the below conclusion. Do not dwell on the problems, bec it makes oneself very unmotivated to do things, and u need to go to ktv or whatever to destress.
Do not try to make sense of what other ppls' advices, their lifestyle are different, write is very beautiful but deep inside is full of rubbish and not helping at all.
Since when have I implied TS "should go and die better"? My very first line is "you should never kill yourself".

To avoid misunderstandings, let me clarify that part again. If retired uncles, ex-convicts, disabled and/or autistic people can get a job in Singapore, what is TS's excuse for not working?

And really? "Doesn't solve the problem and makes the problem worse"? TS has no money, 2 kids to raise, and an ex-wife who gave up on him. My advice was for him to:

1. Not kill himself.
2. Man up and be a dad to his children.
3. Get a job.

How does having an income not solve at least some of his problems? And how is this "rubbish", when you have pretty much given the same advice for TS to get a job?

You want more constructive advice for TS? Ok here are some ideas. MacDonald's is always hiring. Drop the ego, go for a walk-in interview, get a job, get paid. After work, instead of logging into SBF to look for ways to satisfy his dick (which TS is still doing btw), he should log onto JobsDB. Send out around 10 CVs every day. Manage his salary expectations. Be prepared to start from scratch. Never give up. He will get a proper job sooner or later.

Also, if TS has the basic IT skills to come to a sex forum to post sob stories, he would have the skills to get an entry-level data entry job. He may not even need to work in MacDonald's.

Finally, whenever TS is feeling horny, instead of visiting some China whore, he should take his $100 in his left hand, and PCC with his right hand. After he is done, he will still have $100 to spend on his kids.

Do you think this is enough advice for TS?

You reap what you sow dude. TS fucked his own life up. What's worse is that through his irresponsibility, he has also fucked up the lives of his ex-wife and his 2 kids. If TS is my friend, I would slap his face and tell him to wake up his bloody idea. Which, in a sense, is what I'm doing here.

Tough love bro. You fuck up, you buck up. But hey I get that you're trying to be a nice guy to TS here. So in truth, I don't really have any issues with you.

Have a great Sunday ahead dude.
Old 30-06-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Today is the day I divorced with my Malaysian wife who have been with me for the past 15 years. She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her. My heart hurts a lot. I feel like ending my life an hour ago. I need some advices from bros with such similar experiences to get myself back up in life again.

Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me.
I pm u the contacts for adhoc jobs, which hotels to do and which not to. And go apply for moe relief teaching. Adhoc securitu guard might need to apply for course and pay money
, not so direct. It takes time to find a full time job, meanwhile u need a bit of income for yourself.

If u dun bother to help yourself, no matter how much i help u also no use. If u not interested, dun waste ppl's time. Got encounter situation whereby proper help is given and person dun want to help himself, fucking waste time and effort.

Last edited by Pictionary; 30-06-2019 at 02:35 AM.
Old 30-06-2019, 05:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
scottead02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
I pm u the contacts for adhoc jobs, which hotels to do and which not to. And go apply for moe relief teaching. Adhoc securitu guard might need to apply for course and pay money
, not so direct. It takes time to find a full time job, meanwhile u need a bit of income for yourself.

If u dun bother to help yourself, no matter how much i help u also no use. If u not interested, dun waste ppl's time. Got encounter situation whereby proper help is given and person dun want to help himself, fucking waste time and effort.
I totally agree with you bro, we need to help ourselves first. I have a few friends in my company now also got retrenched. They survived by driving grab or part time jobs till they manage to become full time. All of them have children and personal commitments. Stay strong man, if we work hard, we will never starve. You can dun eat, but your kids do. We need to see our children happy and they will learn from us, show them how much you love them by working hard. They will understand you one day even if you are not well off.
Old 06-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
konbanwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros here offered great advice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1