The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 14
snowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to behold
Need real legal advise: do i need to pay my ex-wife maintance if we do not kids

Hi bro. I'm really out of no where. And need to ask some questions. If happen to have lawyer here can advise me a bit?

I am trying to file for a divorce. But do i need to pay my ex-wife maintance if we do not kids??

Thank you very much!
Old 07-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!
Re: Need real legal advise: do i need to pay my ex-wife maintance if we do not kids

Spousal maintenance or alimony is required even if there is no children.

Assessment of maintenance

114.—(1) In determining the amount of any maintenance to be paid by a man to his wife or former wife, or by a woman to her incapacitated husband or incapacitated former husband, the court shall have regard to all the circumstances of the case including the following matters:
(a) the income, earning capacity, property and other financial resources which each of the parties to the marriage has or is likely to have in the foreseeable future;
(b) the financial needs, obligations and responsibilities which each of the parties to the marriage has or is likely to have in the foreseeable future;
(c) the standard of living enjoyed by the family before the breakdown of the marriage;
(d) the age of each party to the marriage and the duration of the marriage;
(e) any physical or mental disability of either of the parties to the marriage;
(f) the contributions made by each of the parties to the marriage to the welfare of the family, including any contribution made by looking after the home or caring for the family; and
(g) in the case of proceedings for divorce or nullity of marriage, the value to either of the parties to the marriage of any benefit (for example, a pension) which, by reason of the dissolution or annulment of the marriage that party will lose the chance of acquiring.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster (V)

snowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Need real legal advise: do i need to pay my ex-wife maintance if we do not kids

Hi bro thanks for the reply. I read this too. But like to the point if I need to give, how long do I need to give? Even when he have a bf I also need to give?
Old 07-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

The spousal support shall expire on her death or upon her remarriage.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyx View Post
Hi bro thanks for the reply. I read this too. But like to the point if I need to give, how long do I need to give? Even when he have a bf I also need to give?
if she re-marry again, than you are no longer needed to pay !!!
Old 08-07-2019, 07:17 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

short answer is you might need to... it will depends on several factors.
read this 2 threads

All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=40761

All you need to know about the WOMEN'S CHARTER
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=5940023
=====================
extract
4) The court, when ordering maintenance for a wife or child under this section, shall have regard to all the circumstances of the case including the following matters:

(a) the financial needs of the wife or child;

(b) the income, earning capacity (if any), property and other financial resources of the wife or child;

(c) any physical or mental disability of the wife or child;

(d) the age of each party to the marriage and the duration of the marriage;

(e) the contributions made by each of the parties to the marriage to the welfare of the family, including any contribution made by looking after the home or caring for the family;

(f) the standard of living enjoyed by the wife or child before the husband or parent, as the case may be, neglected or refused to provide reasonable maintenance for the wife or child;

(g) in the case of a child, the manner in which he was being, and in which the parties to the marriage expected him to be, educated or trained; and

(h) the conduct of each of the parties to the marriage, if the conduct is such that it would in the opinion of the court be inequitable to disregard it.[30/96]
=============

Quote:

I am trying to file for a divorce. But do i need to pay my ex-wife maintance if we do not kids??

Thank you very much!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-07-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

You will most likely need to pay ur ex-wife maintenance if she is not working during the marriage and she is the one managing the house. Otherwise probably no need to pay. But as usual best to ask ur own divorce lawyer as this is case to case basis.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 08-07-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Case by case basis bro . also have to see if your wife guai lan or not . SG woman charter sibey tua ki .if your jobless wife demand Monthly maintenance from you through her lawyer , you won't able to siam . but if yours a working wife , then maybe not too shiong for you , you will pay her until she die or she remarried .
Divorce with No kids lucky you , else Jialat .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 08-07-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Case by case basis bro . also have to see if your wife guai lan or not . SG woman charter sibey tua ki .if your jobless wife demand Monthly maintenance from you through her lawyer , you won't able to siam . but if yours a working wife , then maybe not too shiong for you , you will pay her until she die or she remarried .
Divorce with No kids lucky you , else Jialat .
Upped u back bro Thxs
Old 09-07-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster (V)

Thanks all bros for the kind reply. And as recommended by some bro here, I went to ask a few lawyer. Their reply is totally the same as you guys. Pay till remarried or die.

But she is working after married, I didn't keep her as a housewife.

This marriage end due to she and me find that our main focus is not this love anymore after we sign the paper. And somehow it start to break up. Being bf and gf time don't have this feeling, maybe after sign we feel bounded. Weird feeling man.

And yes lucky I we no child, so really lucky like bro Leong said :/
Old 09-07-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Always think first b4commit, singapore got womans charter
Old 09-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I think is best to nego with wife what she want and how much she want. It will save alot of money on lawyer fees.

I have a few frds discuss with ex wife. And just give a lump sum of money. Is between 50k - 80k. And just get buy the share both have contribute for the hse. No more alimony after that.

I have seen gals frd get 1 dollar for alimony. Some x husband did not pay. Now got one go court because ex wife sue him nvr give alimony as agree.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks all bros for the kind reply. And as recommended by some bro here, I went to ask a few lawyer. Their reply is totally the same as you guys. Pay till remarried or die.

But she is working after married, I didn't keep her as a housewife.......And yes lucky I we no child, so really lucky like bro Leong said :/
My 2 cents worth, many factors involved and nobody (even lawyers) will be able to tell you if you need to pay or not until the trial or mediation is over.

2 of the most important factors involved (in layman's terms) are the marriage duration, and the sacrifice of the wife for the marriage. If your marriage is short i.e. less than 5 years and if your wife is working as she was before marrying you, then the basis for maintenance is weak, hence less likely you need to pay.

Of course if she became a housewife after marrying you for 10 years, then chances of paying maintenance will be much higher. This is because she gave up her career to take care of you and the family (never mind if there is no children) and after leaving the work force for such a long time it will be difficult for her to survive.

If you can understand the logic behind the woman's charter, it is there for a reason. I have some friends whose father divorced the mother so that they can be with their China or Indon gfs. The mother was a housewife, imagine what would happen without woman's charter?
Old 09-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I think is best to nego with wife what she want and how much she want. It will save alot of money on lawyer fees.

I have a few frds discuss with ex wife. And just give a lump sum of money. Is between 50k - 80k. And just get buy the share both have contribute for the hse. No more alimony after that.

I have seen gals frd get 1 dollar for alimony. Some x husband did not pay. Now got one go court because ex wife sue him nvr give alimony as agree.
Try not to go for the $1 maintenance settlement, your lawyer will be able to explain the implications.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Try not to go for the $1 maintenance settlement, your lawyer will be able to explain the implications.
Therefore I ask TS to tok to wife and nego.. I know the implications haha..

Before get marry really must think properly.

I also divorce but with a China wife... Lucky I register in china and divorce there not much implications.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1