The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my sexperiences as a masseur

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

thanks for the replies... updates coming this coming mid-week... been really busy... sorry...
Hello Bro OBL, nice to see you sharing as always. Bros who know Bro OBL will know that he always shares his experiences via SBF, which has always been about sharing in the first place

Look forward to your forthcoming updates Bro

Thanks & Cheers
Old 06-08-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed. Nice to see ts sharing. Know u been an old bird for quite long. Look fwd to ur story
Old 07-08-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

wow... i didnt expect the amount of replies and support... thank you... and my apologies again for the very slow updates due to my work commitments... a man still gotta make a living too you know...

anyway... yeah... craigslist was a great platform at the time that i started all these... to all bros who have not had the opportunity to try craigslist... all i can say is... you dont know what you are missing... and in case you are wondering what it is... too late

my posts on craigslist varies from simple posts for coffee and movie meets... to direct posts on spending NYE all on my own (you can read the brief summary of my NYE post on the "fucking in outdoor places thread" where i actually managed to hook up with someone and we did it on the rooftop jacuzzi at the condo where i was staying in...

anyway... there were hundreds of posts on M4W on craigslist that you had to have something different and unique to stand out from the rest... and that was how i thought about providing massage services as a front for anything else that might happen thereafter... it does help that i am actually trained in sports massages so at least i know what i was going to do... plus of course we men always frequent HCs at that time and i thought surely there were some ladies who will be looking for something similar... and so i took a bit of time to draft out a nice ad...

it was not an instant hit... but when the first reply came... it knew i had made it... it was from a lady who i think was in her late 20s at that time...

still there was uncertainty of what was going to happen... how far it would go... but the worst that could happen i thought was at least i get to caress a nice body and intimate areas...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.

Last edited by OsamaBinLaden; 08-08-2019 at 10:02 AM.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

i can still recall the first reply i got... i gave her directions to my place but she wasnt too sure and asked if i could meet her at the nearby mrt station instead which was only about 5 mins walk away... she will be in a red-and-white t-shirt dress... i agreed and went to meet her...

when i reached the mrt station i saw someone who matched her description... i was very pleased with what i saw... i went to approach her to confirm if it was her and turned out to be positive... and we made our way to my place...

during the 5 min walk my mind was already thinking of what might take place during the session...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
Old 08-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Where u learn massage?
Old 08-08-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Pls continue as soon as u can...
Old 08-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
SongDaDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]
i can still recall the first reply i got... i gave her directions to my place but she wasnt too sure and asked if i could meet her at the nearby mrt station instead which was only about 5 mins walk away... she will be in a red-and-white t-shirt dress... i agreed and went to meet her...
Bro.
You had provided me a motivational ideal to upgrade myself.
I shall use my skill future money to go take up a massage course.
Thank you so much.

I confirmed will stop over at this thread to learn about innovative ideas from you.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fowlmouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot wait for next update...
Old 08-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

not meant to be a spoiler... but to those bros who are thinking of doing the same... or taking up courses... etc etc etc... it really is not so easy to get lady clients... for me i have my reviews built up over time which i use... as well as words of mouth...

anyways... good luck...

Old 08-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

continuing from where i left off.....

upon reaching my place she asked if she could wash up first as she had came from work... i told her to go ahead... i had towels all ready for her... in fact the set up was just like what you see when you walk into your regular massage room... with folded towels and all... and i have light music in the background...

i passed her one of the towels and she went into the bathroom... still with her clothes on... i waited not knowing what to expect (remember this is my first encounter)...

to my surprise she came out only wrapped in the towel... took her clothes and underwear out and hanged it at my clothes hanger... i knew half the battle was already won at this point in time...

Old 08-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, support!
Old 08-08-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
wark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS. Btw did you provide disposable panty for her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1