The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 18
dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute
DOT - #14 Chinese FL, Jane

I was having supper with a few bros around Joo Chiat area one night when this skimpily-dressed girl caught my eye. She has nice slim legs wearing a black mini-skirt that must as well not be there as it was see-through. She was seated close to our table with her friend, another ah-lian-looking girl wearing very raunchy outfit, both drinking juice chatting away. My vision molested their thighs with every glance and peek. The supper became extremely distracting as my dick head hounded me for extra glances. Even my bros noticed and teased me about getting distracted.

On the 10 millionth glance, the mini-skirt girl's eyes snapped to mine. I tried to shift my vision away as fast and tactical as possible by faking a thought in my head but was redirected back anyway when she called out: “帅哥,看很久了喔?给钱!” Then both the girls burst out laughing. Then one of my bros pushed me on the back jokingly saying loudly: “给钱!” I took it as an opportunity to break ice with the girls, so I pulled my chair over and sat down and did some small talk. I asked them what they were doing out late night just two of them, jokingly asking if it was matters of the heart. Her friend slapped my shoulder and pointed at the mini-skirt girl saying: “她今晚需要男人” and kept laughing. Mini-skirt girl tried to kick her from under the table revealing more of her panties beneath her see-through skirt.

In that area late night with girls like this, one can guess they are either girls from a nearby night club, KTV, or even... you know. I just test test and asked her: “你今晚需要人陪吗?” She acted like whole face of shyness, but she grabbed my hand and put it on her lap. Her friend then said: “迟了,你赶紧把她送回家呗,在附近在附近。” She ushered us to leave, pushed us to get up. I stood up and turned towards my bros who were all grinning, waving me to leave. The ah-lian girl then pulled her chair over to our table to talk to them.

Mini-skirt girl led me by the hand through the night. Her perfume raped my nose. We made some small talk on the way. She's 24 yrs old. Till today I don't know she and her friend's name, so I just call her Jane. We came to this shop house area, climbed up the dark side stairs to the 2nd floor. At the top, very swiftly she named a price and I agreed on it. Then on and on with the action.

Images here are from my session with Jane.

Attachment Notes
- All images are enhanced screenshots from a video clip.
- Auto-focus is a little fucked on this session, many of the sex are blurred.
- I put the clearer ones on top and the blurry ones below.
- Video clips will be released after being processed. Stay tuned!

Update: Videos have been released. Watch them HERE. <<<
Jump to my Sexcapades Collection Index.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg J_Apt_01.jpg (30.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_02_Towel1.jpg (34.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_03_Towel2.jpg (33.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_04_Towel3.jpg (66.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_05_Towel4.jpg (32.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_06_Towel5.jpg (37.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_07_DressingUp1.jpg (39.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_08_DressingUp2.jpg (55.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_09_DressingUp3.jpg (43.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_10_Butt.jpg (75.1 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by dickoftruth; 30-08-2019 at 02:24 PM.
Old 24-08-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DOT - #14 Chinese FL, Jane

Jane continued...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg J_Apt_11_ButtBod.jpg (52.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_12_WipingDry1.jpg (55.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_13_WipingDry2.jpg (49.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_14_WipingDry3.jpg (54.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_15_WipingDry4.jpg (43.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_16_Bod1.jpg (40.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_17_Bod2.jpg (51.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_18_Bod3.jpg (45.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_19_Kiss.jpg (38.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_20_Talk1.jpg (37.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 24-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

More of Jane...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg J_Apt_21_Talk2.jpg (34.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_22_Talk3.jpg (32.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_23_Talk4_OpenLegs.jpg (44.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_24_Talk5.jpg (34.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_25_Talk6.jpg (47.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_26_ClearFace.jpg (44.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_27_French.jpg (36.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_28_Smooch1.jpg (27.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_29_Smooch2.jpg (28.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_30_Smooch3.jpg (31.8 KB, 16 views)
Old 24-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

More Jane coming...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg J_Apt_31_SmoochButtGrab.jpg (30.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_32_Massage1.jpg (22.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_33_Massage2.jpg (25.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_34_Massage3.jpg (26.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_35_Massage4.jpg (30.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_36_Massage5.jpg (37.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_37_Massage6.jpg (32.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_38_Massage7.jpg (22.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_39_Massage8.jpg (24.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_40_Massage9.jpg (32.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 24-08-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Jane Jane Jane...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg J_Apt_41_Massage10.jpg (32.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_42_Service1.jpg (17.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_43_Service2.jpg (21.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_44_BedFrench.jpg (42.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_45_BBBJ1.jpg (26.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_46_BBBJ2.jpg (28.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_47_BBBJ3.jpg (25.8 KB, 17 views)
Old 24-08-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Last of Jane...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg J_Apt_48_RideClimb.jpg (32.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_49_Top.jpg (30.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_50_Ride.jpg (32.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_51_OpenLegs.jpg (29.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_52_Missionary1.jpg (30.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_53_Missionary2.jpg (33.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_54_Missionary3.jpg (29.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg J_Apt_55.jpg (37.6 KB, 20 views)
Old 27-08-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Keep Cummings

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1