The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

Old 26-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Nick John deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Bintang activity

Learn from expert .
Nothing more important than let her reach orgasm .
Look at her horny face . Worth .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 27-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Protonsaga69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHM12 View Post
After tried so many different method , I still prefer below combination . But I use AV vibrator which I bought 5 years ago from Sg Wang plaza condom house + Extension condom which I bought from Tropicana city mall / delay spray + JO orgasm gel . She 100% crazy . Chances very high she squirt when I use above combination .
No need use extension condom + delay spray together because extension condom is thicker and extend length , so , it will reduce penis sensitivity (it design to let girl crazy but man) . Unless u use extension condom for warm her up then continue with normal condom or no use condom then u need to apply delay spray or else she sure angry .
Let her imagine she was bonk by stranger , a long and big penis guy . She sure non stop moans .
Agreed . 100% crazy combination .
But if using extension condom , no need waste money for delay spray because it make of silicone and ticker compared normal condom . Special design for her orgasm . Not for guy feeling.
And I think Klang parade condom house selling cheaper compared others .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Tom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested to try .
Old 05-11-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Opama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After tried so many different method , I still prefer below combination . But I use AV vibrator which I bought 5 years ago from Sg Wang plaza condom house + Extension condom which I bought from Tropicana city mall / delay spray + JO orgasm gel . She 100% crazy . Chances very high she squirt when I use above combination .
No need use extension condom + delay spray together because extension condom is thicker and extend length , so , it will reduce penis sensitivity (it design to let girl crazy but man) . Unless u use extension condom for warm her up then continue with normal condom or no use condom then u need to apply delay spray or else she sure angry .
Let her imagine she was bonk by stranger , a long and big penis guy . She sure non stop moans .
Just bought all of the above from Dg Wang condom shop . i bought 2 dotted with shape glass rod too . 1 put into ais and 1 put into worm water . let her feel ais and hot rods . or insert into 2 holes . haha....
Old 06-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Nick John deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dg Wang ? is Sg Wang plaza condom house . right ?
I also bought from there . consider most variety to choose and trustable in town .
I like your ais and hot rods . Will get it today .
Old 09-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MartinGG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
Name: Cat
Nationality : Thai
Looks : a bit cougar but really sexy tits n arse
FJ : 9/10
Service : 9/10 takes her time
BJ : 8/10 but I really love her boob massage
GFE : 8/10
Damage : rm250 for one hour. Loved that she gave me a proper massage
Mind share or exchange ?
Old 14-11-2018, 06:10 AM
Samster

FuckerBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except Aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and Rampant rabbit .
Rampant rabbit is most perfect orgasm vibrator but too expensive . Unless you got budget then must try .
Aphrodisia vibrator is difference , reasonable price but good . of course not perfect like Rampant rabbit lo .
I remember clearly my first tried on this vibrator to my GF .
She dun like vibrator because her previous experience . I let her tried b4 . She said vibration not strong and material feel bad .
When I invite her to try this Aphrodisia vibrator , she seem under estimate it .
I on the vibrator and massage around her pussy , from beginning quiet and slowly moans . I know she enjoy it from her moans .
Her moans column increase louder when I started insert it into her pussy . She said very high . And keep move her pussy toward the vibrator .
Her pussy flood like swimming pool . She seem damn excited .
I cannot tahan already , immediate chor her .
Wah ! Damn much of water until my blanket all wet , very fast she reach orgasm .
I really cannot stand and blow . ....she seem not enough and continue with own masturbate .
I will forever remember her "wild" .
This is a must try vibrator if you have not enough budget for Rampant rabbit .
Old 15-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SEXSLAVE16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good info . I got good vibrator for foreplay . Need VigRED + Devil angel . Haha.....
Old 15-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

samyboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mind if u share her contact or where to look?
Old 16-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

sporesmf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm contact? Tyvm.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Happy 9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckerBB View Post
I tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except Aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and Rampant rabbit .
Rampant rabbit is most perfect orgasm vibrator but too expensive . Unless you got budget then must try .
Aphrodisia vibrator is difference , reasonable price but good . of course not perfect like Rampant rabbit lo .
I remember clearly my first tried on this vibrator to my GF .
She dun like vibrator because her previous experience . I let her tried b4 . She said vibration not strong and material feel bad .
When I invite her to try this Aphrodisia vibrator , she seem under estimate it .
I on the vibrator and massage around her pussy , from beginning quiet and slowly moans . I know she enjoy it from her moans .
Her moans column increase louder when I started insert it into her pussy . She said very high . And keep move her pussy toward the vibrator .
Her pussy flood like swimming pool . She seem damn excited .
I cannot tahan already , immediate chor her .any
Wah ! Damn much of water until my blanket all wet , very fast she reach orgasm .
I really cannot stand and blow . ....she seem not enough and continue with own masturbate .
I will forever remember her "wild" .
This is a must try vibrator if you have not enough budget for Rampant rabbit .
Agreed . I bought it many years ago from England . Damn expensive . But super effective . Easily let her climax few rounds .
Sg Wang condom house sell much cheaper if compared England or Singapore .
Old 19-11-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Agreed . They sell cheaper and customer service also good . Can provide many good info and skill how to use it correctly .
I like the dotted glass rod very much . 1 put into ais and 1 put into hot water . Let her feel ais fire feel . She damn crazy .
Old 19-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Siam750 is Cool - loads of Potential

same vibrator ?
Many fake vibrator nowaday .
Old 19-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Vietlover69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must try vibrator . Dual Stimulation vibrator . I can't remember the actual name . Later i share the photo .
My honey start enjoy sex when i bought it from Sg Wang condom house .
Since then , she fall in love with sex . She did squirt 3 times this year because of it .
First time she squirt , all bed and blanket wet . she moans very very very loud . er,er,er,er,er.................................... .......
Her body like kena electric shock . twisted and ........difficult to explain .
Old 23-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro , u got good Viet contact ?
Advert Space Available