The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 11
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helders View Post
Thanks bro, will explore today and tonight. If any good finds will let you know
I hope you really please go out and explore especially in bangkok. Thats the whole idea of going overseas.

The only time overseas don't go out and stay in room call girls come is when that stupid town is super wulu and no taxi or entertainment or full of crime.

But bangkok crime mainly is sexual crime committed by chiongster. 55555

Haizzz duno why lately i emo a bit. Thinking back so much have changed in bangkok. Suddenly feel many things have changed. The streets have changed. Maybe only 1 thing not change.... remember to jiak MK hor 55555.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 7
Giansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to beholdGiansex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I hope you really please go out and explore especially in bangkok. Thats the whole idea of going overseas.

The only time overseas don't go out and stay in room call girls come is when that stupid town is super wulu and no taxi or entertainment or full of crime.

Haizzz duno why lately i emo a bit. Thinking back so much have changed in bangkok. Suddenly feel many things have changed. The streets have changed. Maybe only 1 thing not change.... remember to jiak MK hor 55555.
Mk so-so only leh.i like soon boom..haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM
Samster

funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Mk so-so only leh.i like soon boom..haha
U mean som boon seafood?

MK more branches and every where can find.

I always ask girls go eat MK with me. Won't fail 555555.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 4
fallen11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfallen11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

ya the experience of going alone into a good place for the first time is legendary. Stay in room call girls come wont come close to it.
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
ya the experience of going alone into a good place for the first time is legendary. Stay in room call girls come wont come close to it.
When I first go bkk explore those massage shop, apnam disco etc i suagu max. Cannot speak much Thai some more. I remember Nataree walk pass a few times i also nv go in cuz last time that stretch so many apnam till one day i decide to open the magical door. Then Emanuelle wa must climb the stair case i also a bit unsure leh scali climb wrong how? Then alway see Amsterdam lah Caesar lah Poseidon lah building like not bad hor then venture further deeper go copa lah colonze lah always walk to find damn shag. Friend always say go the lord the lord like go see god. Then all the massage shops always read pp FR be it here or other forums then also walk all the sois duno which shop to choose then use heart feel lah humtum go especially one soi inside got 3-5 shops. Then suagu cashier ask me see album knn choose the girl n no have n no have n no have till later got girls line up for me to see till knn all the girls know me liao they all stand there see me smile hinting ask me choose them i also paiseh scared later i choose the other one angry then from 1 shot to 2 shot to unlimited shots till massage girl willingly go out with me and let me fuck her overnight free doing karma sutra then from cd become raw then scare hiv then ownself go explore find walk red cross clinic damn hard to find till finally 2nd time found it and hiv test negative then from there chiong more and more siong fuck n fuck every where and go disco first time order drink or go in pay entrance then finally realized i should open bottle more wuhua then make friends with all the staff till i become their vip customer then suagu nv go agogo b4 scare go nana scare go scb cuz scared later got pickpocket or ladyboy what cuz see liao so messy then finally go liao nana simi rainbow bacara simi duno what knn all ladyboys inside till finally go into the correct one inside sit down drink beer look around knn like a lot japs then later thru connection kana intro with the mama san the boss there and all the girls there actually see liao not bad sexy. Then thermae knn also at first duno where till find that stupid entrance inside so many girls also shy duno how to approach just keep beoing till one day got endless balls just aim and go ask n tabao till go gclub knn the girls all there sibei sui see liao like go heaven like that all so sexy so sweet till wana make her forever be mine then go eat duno speak thai duno how to order just point finger say ni ni ni ah ni ah non go food court also suagu cuz realized not same sg they use top up card then order desert also suagu so many toppings to choose then go market walk walk till shag then bring girls go shopping buy this buy that eat this eat that then go airport knn kana traffic jam late for flight then immigration so long q. then go many temples knn forever i only remember wat hualumpong name cuz knn i think the temple not at hualum pong bts i think. then take bus really old school no aircon open window type and have one guy collect money from me. i taxi i scare driver scam me fare then i also must add airport charge then no taxi then i quote taxi fare privately then tuk tuk i scare they bring me holan go where they always ask me wana go bombom or not they bring me then motosai i ride first time cuz sg no have and so cheap then i take bts like same sg learn buy ticket then i started driving in bkk till i use gps go round and round canntot read the sign board must read english then toll way learn pay how much then learn traffic light signal not same sg then traffic jam learn how to move around then drive to phuket drive to issan drive to pattaya then need to pump petrol i also duno just open window point finger or tell the name of the petrol then i suagu and realised petrol also got another cheaper type so cheap till laosai then drive into country knn the road got good got bad got bumpy got no road light pitch dark got super high moutain heavy rain up hill down hill dangerous truck zoom by you see rice field so vast and so many plantation and so many cows and experience everything then eat fried insects and chiong country disco so crazy!!!! And listen Thai band and concert. and Songkran worry water wet my things my phone n still must chiong! Sawadee Kup! Welcome to Thailand!!!!!!

Now? I walk I see I go in I order I fuck I enjoy. Some time I don't even remember their name and where is it 55555555.

All newbies after read finish above you are ready to chiong thailand 55555 Recite 10 times if neccessary

Last edited by funboi; Yesterday at 08:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 8
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I first go bkk explore those massage shop, apnam disco etc i suagu max. Cannot speak much Thai some more. I remember Nataree walk pass a few times i also nv go in cuz last time that stretch so many apnam till one day i decide to open the magical door. Then Emanuelle wa must climb the stair case i also a bit unsure leh scali climb wrong how? Then alway see Amsterdam lah Caesar lah Poseidon lah building like not bad hor then venture further deeper go copa lah colonze lah always walk to find damn shag. Friend always say go the lord the lord like go see god. Then all the massage shops always read pp FR be it here or other forums then also walk all the sois duno which shop to choose then use heart feel lah humtum go especially one soi inside got 3-5 shops. Then suagu cashier ask me see album knn choose the girl n no have n no have n no have till later got girls line up for me to see till knn all the girls know me liao they all stand there see me smile hinting ask me choose them i also paiseh scared later i choose the other one angry then from 1 shot to 2 shot to unlimited shots till massage girl willingly go out with me and let me fuck her overnight free doing karma sutra then from cd become raw then scare hiv then ownself go explore find walk red cross clinic damn hard to find till finally 2nd time found it and hiv test negative then from there chiong more and more siong fuck n fuck every where and go disco first time order drink or go in pay entrance then finally realized i should open bottle more wuhua then make friends with all the staff till i become their vip customer then suagu nv go agogo b4 scare go nana scare go scb cuz scared later got pickpocket or ladyboy what cuz see liao so messy then finally go liao nana simi rainbow bacara simi duno what knn all ladyboys inside till finally go into the correct one inside sit down drink beer look around knn like a lot japs then later thru connection kana intro with the mama san the boss there and all the girls there actually see liao not bad sexy. Then thermae knn also at first duno where till find that stupid entrance inside so many girls also shy duno how to approach just keep beoing till one day got endless balls just aim and go ask n tabao till go gclub knn the girls all there sibei sui see liao like go heaven like that all so sexy so sweet till wana make her forever be mine then go eat duno speak thai duno how to order just point finger say ni ni ni ah ni ah non go food court also suagu cuz realized not same sg they use top up card then order desert also suagu so many toppings to choose then go market walk walk till shag then bring girls go shopping buy this buy that eat this eat that then go airport knn kana traffic jam late for flight then immigration so long q. then go many temples knn forever i only remember wat hualumpong name cuz knn i think the temple not at hualum pong bts i think. then take bus really old school no aircon open window type and have one guy collect money from me. i taxi i scare driver scam me fare then i also must add airport charge then no taxi then i quote taxi fare privately then tuk tuk i scare they bring me holan go where they always ask me wana go bombom or not they bring me then motosai i ride first time cuz sg no have and so cheap then i take bts like same sg learn buy ticket then i started driving in bkk till i use gps go round and round canntot read the sign board must read english then toll way learn pay how much then learn traffic light signal not same sg then traffic jam learn how to move around then drive to phuket drive to issan drive to pattaya then need to pump petrol i also duno just open window point finger or tell the name of the petrol then i suagu and realised petrol also got another cheaper type so cheap till laosai

Now? I walk I see I go in I order I fuck I enjoy. Some time I don't even remember their name and where is it 55555555.

All newbies after read finish above you are ready to chiong thailand 55555
55555 very familiar FR for I sec I thought u saying me leh
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
55555 very familiar FR for I sec I thought u saying me leh
5555 cannot finish writing cuz it a never ending story.
Old Today, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 5
TomMAffolter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTomMAffolter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTomMAffolter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTomMAffolter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
5555 cannot finish writing cuz it a never ending story.
im curious 3500 gal fucked over what time frame for me i recently started to record the gals i fucked now at 771 over 2.5 yrs avg 20 a month in the past before i retired still had to work to earn prob fuck 50-60 a year when i didnt have a gf. but i tell you honestly fuck as much as i do now stop feeling fun feel more like job so if u fuck 3500 over 10 yrs then def not much fun and if 20-30 yrs i wonder how it feel to do same job for such long time
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
but i tell you honestly fuck as much as i do now stop feeling fun feel more like job so if u fuck 3500 over 10 yrs then def not much fun and if 20-30 yrs i wonder how it feel to do same job for such long time
Below pic with a sukhumvit thai massage girl in bkk during the low res camera phone era I think its a Mitsubishi phone 55555.

There is a thread under adult discussion which ask fellow samsters, "What is most important to you when bonking FL/WL/ML?"

Some will say chio lah gfe lah bbbj lah boobs lah whatever lah etc. When i read some of the post, im sorry to say some of them probably still not reach certain stage of their sex life.

If you look at my signature it says semi-retired which mean now im cutting down slowing down already.

At different stage of life or the number of girls clocked, or due certain events occured, the desire or perspective of something changed. Maybe in the beginning just want to find that ultimate bbbj balls kana lick and suck then later changed wana find the perfect boobs then later from average girls change to wana find the most pretty girls then from normal girl change to wana find mag models then from paid sex you wana try to achieve free sex then from using cd you tried raw sex then from normal sex you try many shades and never ending story.

If just book or find a girl and fuck them, yes you are right very soon you stop feeling the fun. It become too routine. My dick need to spray and i just find a pussy to poke. I book, i go, she open door i already know what next and next. Thats why instead of asking myself what can she give me? i started asking what i can give her? and also what else can she give me more than the norm? And if i give some girls the same thing, will they react the same?

My dick wont change but the pussy change the girl change their life is never the same and character likings also never same. I then start to ask myself how can i enjoy the different types of girl. Like eating steak, usually no chef cook the same exact taste or style and no wine is of the same taste after having the tasted the steak.

Then from one shot i try two shots and three shot four and five and test my limit how long can i last. Then finally mastered how to control cum and remain hard and fuck non stop.

From booking 1 slot it become booking overnight and some time overnight didn't get the feel, next morning get an AM slot to cover up that missing feel. Sex alone no longer excite. Overnights became common from a commercial sex it evolved into less commercial and some time non commercial because girls they forget about work and the tired life they had. Thats why whenever i bring a girl out, i always tell her it is very important to relax. Go out no need work for me be normal enjoy yourself to the max. They party they shopping they eat they drink they laugh they enjoyed. The process is never the same so i react according to situation. Like the girl don't go disco so we change to wine bar or have a beer outdoor. I then learn to sweet talk girl and learn how to improve myself be a gentleman and when girls drink although they not drunk, they speak the truth about how they feel more openly. Some girls are hard to conquer because their heart is too firm. Back in room, its no longer just sex, its make love, passionate love. Because the girl feel you and you sextisfy her. From a fake moan it became a real moan. Then don't forget those you pickup or barfine or kc or fish or date you also try to make them help you find that missing feel.

If you think fucking girls is a job and its getting boring then its time to tender resignation. Do because u need to do then its boring. We need to eat daily and also eat till sian but we still eat and find food make us feel the taste or urge to eat it. Or mix match the dish to eat. So maybe you need an upgrade. Need to find that fire in you. The passion you once had for your skills your job. If you are running a business, its routine and time changed, you have to improve and innovate. Its a never ending life cycle like a product. Just like the mobile phones its for making calls but it evolve with time.

We also see some guys gets bored fucking thai then change to other countries girls to find that feel that kick.

Many of us have work have family have hobbies have problems have many things. Sex is just a portion maybe.

If this forum is sex, some people also get boring about it and eventually stop using it unless the forum gets innovative with more user participation and sharing. Otherwise its just an advertising forum.

You have your life to live, i have mine, they have theirs. Life goes on till we no longer can do it. Everyone do things differently.

Many years ago I saw an old man drinking at RCA SlimFlix with a Sexy hot Thai girl always at the same spot. Back then, i tot one day maybe i end up be like him. Now SlimFlix no more and changed to Onxy. I think that old man probably died during sex with that thai girl 555. When will be my turn?

there are many also fuck a lot... they are some where out there.......

Last edited by funboi; Today at 04:54 PM.
Advert Space Available