The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
End day need to pay $150? For X1 HJ??
No when I asked like whether 100 includes entrance fee andand what, services she did not reply directly. My guess is like Francis bro experience and what chelsea said , $50+$50 is for hj only then $50 + x for additional services.. standard MP SOP I guess. But their gals really look nice, will consider trying one of them
Old 12-09-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I gave only $50 to Lucy yesterday so it's only $100 all in.

That said, I went for ($40-$50 + $80-100) deals before and I avoid such places as far as possible nowadays.
Wow bro u really like the gals from this MP, already tried most of them
Old 12-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sorry, does anyone know if Long Nu works in a massage parlour or from home?
Old 12-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwarrior View Post
Pls check with her whether long nu is still available or not.

Thanks!
i just visited her yesterday so should be available.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppamocha View Post
After reading the reviews of bros, decided to book an appt with NingXia from the animal site. Hope it's good. Will provide feedback later.
Hi bro
How is it? I was gg to book but timing no match.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Anyone have a good juagen syt experience? Can pm for recommendation?
Old 12-09-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funb View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiaowei-massage/

Tried her because looking for syt. She looked close to photo posted. 85% to 90% but a bit more skinny.

Massage done fully clothed. Message strength was lacking ... sensual also lacking.. basically apply oil and half nude and help u HJ... minimium catbath upon request only.

Cannot and dont like boobs to be suck and even touched on the nips.. cup A boob with nice small nips though.

She is too experienced doing this back in china and it seem she very mechanical on the whole process. Just wanna get it done and move on type.

Not worth to rtm for me even she is syt. Service wise very lacking.
Just tried her recently. Photo is real person, but face not as smooth and cheerful. Room has a bit of smoke smell, think she smokes.

Massage was the only redeeming factor, enough to rub my muscles for a good night sleep. But then somehow she mainly massage the left side, right side not much (20%?). Maybe no place for her to sit properly on my right side.

Half nude during sensual is just pull down top part of dress... like spa standard where they want to quickly wear back if AV comes in.

Won't RTM too, her black face looks like I owe her money. Oh one more thing, when I step out of the door, I saw that my sms to her telling her I have reached the door is 45 min ago. That means the whole session is less than 45min from the time I stepped in until I stepped out.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Must say her pushup bra is really good lol
LOL... this time you visited... is she still doing the leaving the room dunno to do what, like 4-5 times during the session? That was the most irritating thingy for me.

Zara
Old 12-09-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
LOL... this time you visited... is she still doing the leaving the room dunno to do what, like 4-5 times during the session? That was the most irritating thingy for me.
This is very common bro especially if u are her regular..
Old 12-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppamocha View Post
Actually I wanted to book Longnu but no reply. So change target. Sure, will share.
Same, she either busy or like slot full i guess
Old 12-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!

Had a session with chi zi, below is my humble MR

https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

Had a really good time with her although location was a 10 minutes walk from the nearest MRT.

She definitely looks better irl compared to her photos. She can massage decently, one thing i really like is how she alternate between massaging and teasing. Halfway through the massage i already can't keep my hands to myself and started roaming around her. At first i was pretty confuse because i read here that she provides BBBJ yet she was applying oil to my lil bro . My confusion was later cleared when she gave me a wipe with wet tissue before giving me a very sensual bbbj.

Overall
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : probably a B, can feel that they are enhanced, but nicely shaped
Massage : 7/10
GFE : 9/10 She is very chatty as well and we had no problem breaking the ice.
Sensual : 10/10 could not take it and unloaded within 5 mins

Definitely will RTM.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
This is very common for spa shop massage sessions actually. There are so many rooms in a shop so if they managed well, they can do a few customers simultaneously.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I only visited her twice before and both times same so dun think this is just more for for regulars...

Zara
Old 12-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Anyone have a good juagen syt experience? Can pm for recommendation?
You can try Aries/Aimee. Genuine JG. You'll need to specify at the beginning of the session because not many bros seek her out for JG.

https://ltdsg.com/aries/
Old 12-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693810

body/boobs: quite tall. wear a pink color uniform. boobs are highlights - E cup. natural, extremely soft. good to hold. she shared it is her family gene thing.
Apartment: Clean with nice aromatherapy and a proper massage bed although
Location: East area although not so discrete. Lots of food nearby
Shower: Alone at the start and together at the end
Massage: Good strength across back and legs
BF/BM: One of the best I've ever had, boobs are enhanced but still amazing
HJ: Sensual with a great view of those massive juggs
GFE: Decent, gave a hug and a kiss as I left
Language: Good English and easy to communicate
RTM: Yes, although pricey for the book massage, and no point going without the book massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1