The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Sorry I meant trying for weeks...

Seems like my assumption on Donna is correct. Chio means hard to book.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/anan-massage/

Tried this An An this evening. She seems rarely mentioned here. She is quite a gem. Tall and well built, but not very curvy sort. She can massage well and sensual skills are ok. Roaming signal is very good too.

She has a few days left before leaving our shores. I think I won't have time for a RTM.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious bros what's the max no. Of RTMs you did?
Old 02-10-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

么么哒 means what ? googled and dont understand..just a way of acting cute ?
Old 02-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Uncountable? Hahaha. I really dun think anyone will remember how many times they will rtm if the ML is really good. ML usually is able to secure rtm customers much more easier then FLs as long customer like her services.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
么么哒 means what ? googled and dont understand..just a way of acting cute ?
Means like u . but when u rtm next round still have to pay like all kc carrotheads
Old 02-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 8
Banvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.info/ah-sa-massage/

Anybody tried ah sa before? Can’t find any FR here.

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banvan View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/ah-sa-massage/

Anybody tried ah sa before? Can’t find any FR here.

Thanks!
If I am not wrong, she's no. 185 on wolves.

Yes she's tall and slim with reasonable massage and good attitude but not for boobie fans
Old 02-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What an ex-AP ML that has since RTC mentions to me during her stint here, some bros go to her everyday except weekends because it's family time, there's bros who buy out her hours to let her be able to accompany them for meals, excursions, trips, etc. How to count?

When the then latest iPad was release she offered to sell one to me at bargain price because she receive 4/5 as gifts, she even let me see all of them to choose. And her room is filled with branded bags, gadgets and all manners of gifts, even McDonald's Hello Kitty (full set). Her fingernail stroking/teasing is still the most electrifying for me even now.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
What an ex-AP ML that has since RTC mentions to me during her stint here, some bros go to her everyday except weekends because it's family time, there's bros who buy out her hours to let her be able to accompany them for meals, excursions, trips, etc. How to count?

When the then latest iPad was release she offered to sell one to me at bargain price because she receive 4/5 as gifts, she even let me see all of them to choose. And her room is filled with branded bags, gadgets and all manners of gifts, even McDonald's Hello Kitty (full set). Her fingernail stroking/teasing is still the most electrifying for me even now.
Wow, local bros are really rich!
Old 02-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

Why go everyday? Easily $2k spent per month. And all those gifts... I must say it's a rich man's game. I'm not in the league.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

All these bros kc abit only open wallet. Silly boys. never buy for their mothers or their wives. But buy for girl who stroke their didis . ap easily make half a million a year and on top have big luggages of expensive luxury items . thats why prc like spore boys. Gullible
Old 02-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah sey!! We got many rich bros splurging on AP MLs man.
Thankfully I'm not rich. Better stay grounded and face reality that we all here just to play and hv fun.

Quote:

Old 02-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

I tried booking Donna many times, but just can't get a slot at my convenience. I finally met her today.
https://ltdsg.com/donna-%e6%9c%b5%e5%a8%9c/
https://sglonelyguy.info/donna-massage/

I must say Donna is pretty, so pretty, very pretty and extremely pretty. She has a slim, slender and curvy figure. Someone who you would like to spend your time at lunch, dinner, supper and clubbing.

Some brief details of the services. Shower was DIY. No assist shower or shower together. Massage was ok, but sensual department was executed with some 'wow' factor. However, BJ and FJ are strictly not in the menu, the reply I received after I had asked explicitly.

Will I return? Surely. I love Donna's eyes, looks, body, height, flawless skin, mannerism, etc etc.
Old 02-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello bro,

Anybrody ever tried this girl?

https://sglonelyguy.info/ying-tao-massage/

Any fr will be greatly appreciated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1