The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nancy/

Anyone tried her before?
Old 07-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Woof girl 374
I managed to unearth this pretty thing as well.

Sharp features pretty looks. Quite tall, skinny and small titties, hahaha. Don't know why I seem to be drawn towards skinny tall girls these days.

Don't know about her massage because for an hour we were just to busy rubbing, licking, sucking each other. She is the very proactive type.

Her bbbj cim skills are right up there with the best of them. In fact she was giving love to my cock so much, she let my second shot fill her mouth again. No extra charge! Nice loving girl... If only her tits were bigger hahaha. But will see her again for sure.

Good thing is she seems interested in improving and providing better service and ettiqette standards - like she learnt from another bro that we sg guys don't like ML using phone too much (so she didn't with me, until after everything was done). She would wipe my feet, hang my clothes, and give me the full one hour. Nice...
I like slim and hopefully cute SYTs who are proactive and will like to rub, suck , lick and pleasure each other for an hour (have not tried) without cumming. If there is full roaming including touching of p**** is allowed will be great. Thank you for sharing this gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Will be fully nude when normal operations resume. She's changed her name from Coco to Coke, because there's too many Coco around at the moment.

Will try her when fully nude, because she seems my kind
When will be normal operations for full nude?
Old 07-10-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
I like slim and hopefully cute SYTs who are proactive and will like to rub, suck , lick and pleasure each other for an hour (have not tried) without cumming. If there is full roaming including touching of p**** is allowed will be great. Thank you for sharing this gem.

When will be normal operations for full nude?
Probably two days later. I'm impressed that she asked me if I minded that she's not fully operational when I wanted to arrange a session. Think she's off to a very good start, despite just being here for 3 days. My instincts tell me I'm going to enjoy her sessions very very much.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Probably two days later. I'm impressed that she asked me if I minded that she's not fully operational when I wanted to arrange a session. Think she's off to a very good start, despite just being here for 3 days. My instincts tell me I'm going to enjoy her sessions very very much.
Hope to receive a good MR from you.
She is only here for a few days and there are already 5 good feedbacks.
Oh dear..
Old 07-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
ilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Overdue FR for girls on SLG.

Saya
https://sglonelyguy.info/saya-massage/
Have RTM quite a few times.
Pros : SYT, petite, pretty. At least a 8/10 or more. GFE max.
Cons : only 3G roaming allowed strictly, no sucking of boobs, massage is 6/10.
Default option when there is no one more tempting to try. Fail safe. Used to be called EK.

Annie
Not going to bother to post her link
Visited once.
Pros : Pretty. 8/10. Insist on bathing for you, undress you, serve you water, very punctual in scheduling. No odd timing slots because she doesn’t want to shortchange you to accommodate someone else. Slots only on the hour, eg 1pm, 2pm, 3pm.
Cons : very commercial feel. She tells you not to be late because she cannot extend your time due to someone else coming. Low GFE to me. When I flipped, my leg brushed against her phone and there was a flash of anger because there was oil on my leg. Not my cup of tea.
NO RTM.

Tian Xin
No link as well.
Pros : massage on point. Used to be a masseur in Shenzhen. 8/10. Chatty. Not in a seductive way. In a informatively way. Told me the whole chionging landscape in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Like Wikipedia on speaker.
Real D boobs.
Cons : somehow she manages to look chubbier than the video. I didn’t think you could photoshop videos, but she is at least 30% fatter. My Guess about 65kg. HJ was mechanical with fake moans.
When I tried to roam south, she actually very sternly said Bu Ke Yi. So fierce, I didn’t try. Also tried to get me to do ShuangFei with her house mate Fei Er. On my way out, I saw the housemate. I’m Glad I didn’t ShuangFei.
No RTM on this one too.

1/3. Luck is bad.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
is this the mandy you guys are talking about?
https://sglonelyguy.info/mandy-massage/

she doesn't look petite.
Just wait for her to re-list. She has some personal matters to attend to atm.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 6
JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
good for you. still getting no sms response whatsoever. lol will try and try
Keep pressing on! It's gonna be worth it when u get an appointment!

P. S. She does not look like her photos(but not in a bad way), she looks a little like Rio / Black Pink's Lisa
Old 07-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

A Question to ask all bros here.

In your opinion, what is the best kind of move experience in a HJ sensual session (exception of FJ and BJ)? You can not name ML if you don't want to.

My mind blowing experience was still Huan Huan where she slithers like a snake and does dry humping over your little brother (with a small towel in between). Her large melons definitely adds on to the excitement. That session really leaves an impression subsequently followed by Tian Niu with the same thing but minus large melons.

No agenda whatsoever. Just a question for fun on what is a fun HJ session like for most bros (no BJ or FJ).

Cheers and happy hunting.

Last edited by Blu3; 07-10-2018 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 6
JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

In your opinion, what is the best kind of move experience in a HJ sensual session (exception of FJ and BJ)? You can not name ML if you don't want to.

My mind blowing experience was still Huan Huan where she slithers like a snake and does dry humping over your little brother (with a small towel in between). Her large melons definitely adds on to the excitement. That session really leaves an impression subsequently followed by Tian Niu with the same thing but minus large melons.

No agenda whatsoever. Just a question for fun on what is a fun HJ session like for most bros (no BJ or FJ).

has to be 69 HJ XD best if she auto goes into position, like clarity (ex-LTD)
Old 07-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

In your opinion, what is the best kind of move experience in a HJ sensual session (exception of FJ and BJ)? You can don't name ML if don't want to.

My mind blowing experience was still Huan Huan where she slithers like a snake and does dry humping over your little brother (with a small towel in between). Her large melons definitely adds on to the excitement. That session really leaves an impression subsequently followed by Tian Niu with the same thing but minis large melons.

Fun topic bro.

My all-time favorite HJ queen despite trying so many others,is MINT.

Bros who tried all know she pattern more than badminton. My most memorable of hers is when she legs apart by my waist stand on top of me when i lying down, her SYT tight and nude body in full glory, then she do a reverse cowgirl squat, her ass hovering at my chest area as she skilfully twirl, grab, jerk and toy with my tool, then without warning she will reach for my right hand, lightly coat my fingertips with her own salive and she tell me she wants my fingers to touch her magical spot at her pussy, and then she guide my fingertips to her clit, fondling at her soft sensitive spot as she moans OH MY GOD (Fake or not i dunno and i don't freaking care), all these happen concurrently as she continues to jerk my brother with alternating speed, pressure and strokes, just when i thought that is heaven, she slithers her butt down to my face and charge into 69, her abalone right in my face. Before i know it, i dirtied her hand already..

She is by far the BEST amongst all i tried for HJ. No one even CUM close.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

HH boobs is definitely magnificent, unfortunate the stay got cut short.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
+1. Mint's HJ is really something else.

I'm starting to miss her already.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fun topic bro.

Bros who tried all know she pattern more than badminton. My most memorable of hers is when she legs apart by my waist stand on top of me when i lying down, her SYT tight and nude body in full glory, then she do a reverse cowgirl squat, her ass hovering at my chest area as she skilfully twirl, grab, jerk and toy with my tool, then without warning she will reach for my right hand, lightly coat my fingertips with her own salive and she tell me she wants my fingers to touch her magical spot at her pussy, and then she guide my fingertips to her clit, fondling at her soft sensitive spot as she moans OH MY GOD (Fake or not i dunno and i don't freaking care), all these happen concurrently as she continues to jerk my brother with alternating speed, pressure and strokes, just when i thought that is heaven, she slithers her butt down to my face and charge into 69, her abalone right in my face. Before i know it, i dirtied her hand already..

is mint still around? Looks like she is popular.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Fun topic bro.

I miss her just by reading this. Too bad she is not coming back for real this time
Old 07-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
is mint still around? Looks like she is popular.
Go home already bro. Yes she is an AP and one whom lives up to the hype in terms of her "skillsets". The fact that she is an SYT is just icing on the cake
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1