The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Lolx bro @ your signature.
I salute u if u achieve it.
40yr old leow, plumbing not as good as before. Don't think it's gonna happen
Old 16-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waaa so happening.. looks like i miss out all da fun
Old 16-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkstorm View Post
Haha I'm reporting in from outside insomnia! Partied with bro nookie and suansulito and one other sbf bro last night. Happening doesn't even begin to describe what happened last night. Will be posting an FR soon (owe bro nookie one). Haha all I can say now is that they were damn hospitable and fun to party with man! Currently out of bro nookie and bro scissorshead. Will update scoreboard ASAP. 5555
LOL...glad u enjoyed it bro....curious to see ur FR and happy ur bros were enjoying too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
anf before that night, I cannot remember when was the last time I stepped into a club not only to see more LADIES than MEN, but more GOOD looking ladies than MEN.

Nookie and others, thanks for the BKK orientation
Bro Smeagol...no worries...glad u liked it...so Star Wars Cafe....good experience?? LOL! Agree tat they implement the Conveyor belt system??
Old 16-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
LOL...glad u enjoyed it bro....curious to see ur FR and happy ur bros were enjoying too....

Bro Smeagol...no worries...glad u liked it...so Star Wars Cafe....good experience?? LOL! Agree tat they implement the Conveyor belt system??
star wards cafe sounds nice playground, whats with the belt
they girl go round n round ah
Old 16-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
star wards cafe sounds nice playground, whats with the belt
they girl go round n round ah
555 ya just like eating sushi.
Old 16-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'll go dizzy
Had a some fun at soapies, agogos but SLIM was really memorable!!!
Overall this BKK visit was way above my expectations.
Old 17-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Sometimes I hear that Benz has lost the lux feeling to BMW. Let me recommend you a Benz that you would want to drive (like Kristen Stewart would say) FOREVER.

Dropped by CAESARS at Hwai Kwang tonite at 7:30 pm. Been 3 months since I stepped into CAESARS. WE, the Captain played host, and started to chit-chat with me. Asked him for ideas as there were around 11 or 12 ladies. WE pointed out that Number 6 (THB3200) provided good service. Wanted to give it a shot and was stopped by WE (lucky me) when we saw 2 ladies joining the rest. WE was grinning and say MUST try Number 40(BENZ) THB3200. I agreed.
When BENZ came to me, she held me hand and caress it. She leaned her head on my shoulder with a very GFE look. Good effort to touch base.
In the room after stripping, can say BENZ is tanned, has enhanced boobs and a gorgeous perky ass. Slight (~1.5 to 2 cm) tummy fats but has a "hybrid" look. She has a kawali and MILF look. Really don't know how to put it in words.
She held me take off shoes, clothing, etc.
In the tub, offered facial wash and gave me good scrub/wash of my body.
Cleaning of 2IC came with complimentary balls tickling/caressing which worked wonders on my 2IC. Note I had only slept 3 hrs last nite.
Gave me a short but relaxing neck and shoulder massage in tub too.
On bed, gave me a BBBJ that was quite unique, besides deep-throating, she used her tongue to "tingle" the part below my dickhead (the most sensitive part for the dick I suppose). Had to control to prevent premature launches of my ICBMs.
She cowgirl me and she was moist and tight (explain later) and finished in doggie (even tighter). Sad to say only lasted 20min in doggie (usually can last twice that).
BENZ TCSS with me for next 30min until management called to remind us.
Learned from BENZ that she only start work at 7:30 pm or so and takes 2-3 clients max to maintain the "mileage" of her pussy. She works only 15 days a month due to her English lessons (twice a week) and the running of her biz (she owns an apparrel store at Hwai Kwang nite mkt).
BENZ can be described as cheerful and overall looks (face) rated a 6.5/10 (7.5/10 when she gives you the "I want you dick look".
Support her and have fun.
Feet to fire, I will buy drinks for Bros who are NOT satisfied by her. 555.
Old 17-12-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
.....BENZ TCSS with me for next 30min until management called to remind us.
Learned from BENZ that she only start work at 7:30 pm or so and takes 2-3 clients max to maintain the "mileage" of her pussy. She works only 15 days a month due to her English lessons (twice a week) and the running of her biz (she owns an apparrel store at Hwai Kwang nite mkt).
BENZ can be described as cheerful and overall looks (face) rated a 6.5/10 (7.5/10 when she gives you the "I want you dick look".
Support her and have fun.
Feet to fire, I will buy drinks for Bros who are NOT satisfied by her. 555.
Bro GSK, nice FR.

I can't remember how many times I passed by Caesars but never went in for a look-see.

I hope Benz is around when I am in town again 'cause I might take up on your offer
Old 17-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Forgot to add that BENZ of CAESARS in my earlier FR is 24 yr old. Her "hybrid" look includes elements of Malay and Burmese.
Old 17-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Forgot to add that BENZ of CAESARS in my earlier FR is 24 yr old. Her "hybrid" look includes elements of Malay and Burmese.
Wah Mina's looks is such a killer.
Old 17-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Bro Pinkreika, what you say is the truth, has been the truth and would always be the truth. Mina looks is REALLY murder in the first degree. NO MAN can resist.
Old 17-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Pinkreika, what you say is the truth, has been the truth and would always be the truth. Mina looks is REALLY murder in the first degree. NO MAN can resist.
I can! Always prefer the chinese look over the malay look anytime, anywhere!

Many farangs like the minah look though. As the cliques goes. One man's meat and blah blah blah
Old 17-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
I can! Always prefer the chinese look over the malay look anytime, anywhere!

Many farangs like the minah look though. As the cliques goes. One man's meat and blah blah blah
Can see from your signature Lolx.
Old 18-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Macallan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
RCA just went few days back with Sansoulito and few bros....today Fri nite, Funky sure packed like mad wan...sianz....decisions decisions...555
Hey bro Nook and the rest who cheong with me last week. Belated report from HCMC. Cowboy, Sephan Kwai, Immsonia, Gulliver, Slim, all in 2 days.

Been great knowing u guys. Makes my biz trip this time somewhat different. Immsonia was definitely better than when i first went there. Still good stuffs to pluck there.

Now have to rest for my 2nd night in HCMC. Catch up again bros very soon. U guys know if i scored after Slim?? haha.
Old 18-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Macallan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
NB....just kena 2 shocks today....

First....kena letter from HQ in Singapore....KNS thot warning letter becoz come in office drunk too many times....LOL...lucky is not lor...
Bro u damn tok gong... cheong till so late still fresh the next day. I kun all the way on thurs the moment i step into the plane and didnt wake up until plane stopped. 555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1