The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
fidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Not sure if allow here...

Just a short FR on my recent trip (6th-9th March 2015) to one of the massage joint in Bangkok...

Mainly here for shopping with my FB and of course, massage and food. Went to this particular joint around Baiyoke area (Is it call Pratunam or what?)

Saw this joint, and headed inside as we both wanted some massage. We both went ahead for the Thai Massage. After heading in, we went upstairs and was lead to the cubicle there. Hers was about 2 cubicle away from mine though...

Anyway, stripped and changed to the clothing provided. After about 30mins massage, GQ popped up, and after bargaining of pricing, started the 'action'. She gave me a BBBJ, and after capping, pumped her in missionary, switched to woman on top... and cummed in doggy... All the time, she gave out soft moaning, and can see she's controlling with her moaning... After done, wore back our clothes after she cleaned me up, and continued the massage... Paid and went off...

Name: ISSEY Massage
Area: Near Baiyoke along the whole stretch of joint
Girl's Name: Pie
Boobs: 34B
Body: Slim with a little belly
Massage: 9/10 (Very good and know the tactics...)
BBBJ: 5/10 (Slow but not that deep)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight pussy and very wet...)
Damage: 200 (Massage) + 1500 (FJ)
** All in Thai Baht
Old 11-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidodido21 View Post
Not sure if allow here...

Just a short FR on my recent trip (6th-9th March 2015) to one of the massage joint in Bangkok...

** All in Thai Baht
thank you very much for sharing...forums are definitely allowed here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
BrandonWong2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

** All in Thai Baht
Great FR ka!

Will try in next trip ka!
Old 12-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just wanted to share my experiences on the 2 nights i spent going to bars, clubs....and other locations..

Soi Cowboy
seems the same..busiest bar is still Bacarra..went on saturday...jammed packed and standing space only..not much girls dancing though...probably all barfined...
Sharks has always been my favourite bar on cowboy...like the music and sexy costumes the ladies wear..
a few hotties...one standout is no 66...a real stunner...but no smiles...just doing the bangkok shuffle and looking at her reflection all the time.
i bought drinks for no 143..real slutty looking with nice ass and boobs. Ask her rates abd was quoted 600 bf..3000ST.....6000LT. managed to negotiate to 5k but did not go for it...

Nana Plaza
Found myself spending more time here...Basically went to nearly all the bars..As usual..Rainbow 4 was most popular and i must say a lot of beautiful ladies.
checked and the rates were 3000ST....5000LT..but some said 6000LT...hmm...
i actually quite like the other Rainbow bar on ground floor..a few hotties there..there was one....really stunning and great body...but was bf by another guy before i could move.....
in terms of fun...my favourite would be Angelwitch..the place is filled with good old rock music.. .decent shows and the girls seem to genuinely enjoy themselves....
not much pretty girls. .more the dark skinned girls farangs prefer but a few were quite sexy...problem was...most were flat chested but nice asses!!!!
Angelwitch barfine is 700...ST 2000 and LT 4000..
spankys was really crowded...did not go in.
billboards...this place i dont get it...big bar..nice atmosphere but omg...the ladies were butt ugly.....
same can be said for Candyland....
i barfined a cute girl from playschool on my last night...not very pretty but more cute..with a nice ass..
she was really wild...bought her a drink and she was all over me at the bar....
quoted me 2500ST and 5000LT...managed to get her to lower to 4000LT.
no regrets...though not a stunner...she made up for it with the great sex....
all in all...a great night...culminating with COF!!!!
Due to the curfew....the after hours clubs closed at 3pm...was at Insanity around 2.30am on Saturday...chatting with the coyote dancer...and was told they closing at 3am.....
but she was nice and brought bro wormfish to walk around looking for ladies....lol
Managed to get her mobile number...will call her on next trip.
Also visited Thermae and quality has improved....some really good looking ladies.....worth a visit...
price seems fixed at 2500ST and 5000LT.

I also visited Addict maasage at Soi 24...3400 for lotion massage in a vip room with jacuzzi...chose tooktai or something like that...was not bad...but prices seems to have gone up a lot!
on my last day...had some time to spare was i was on evening flight...had a look at DrBJ blowjob bar on Soi 7?
2 pricing 800 for nurse and 1000 for consultant...
honestly...no difference to me...i know ladies at bj bars are not known for looks......but the stock at Dr Bj....hmm..

Ended up at a bj bar near to Lolitas on soi 8...called kasalong??? Got a decent and youngish looking lady for a blowjob....good skills and patient...sucking and licking for a long time on me to get me to cum....
700 plus 200 tips...

All in all....a very busy 5 days 4 nights...but mixed feelings.
not been to bkk for about 2 years now but prices are getting ridiculous.....
i think my next trip....i will definitely go pattaya...been meaning to go but never seem to make it there..
next trip for sure..
Old 12-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
fidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
thank you very much for sharing...forums are definitely allowed here...
Aw. Thanks for the info too. As am not sure if posting FR in this particular post is allow since it's more on information about chiong scene... =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonWong2015 View Post
Great FR ka!

Will try in next trip ka!
Thanks bro! And do enjoy!
Old 12-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aw. Thanks for the info too. As am not sure if posting FR in this particular post is allow since it's more on information about chiong scene... =D
!
The success of this SBF is the strength of the forums...keep the forums coming...

Thank you bro mwee9999 for sharing forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
philbrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nana Plaza
Found myself spending more time here...Basically went to nearly all the bars..As usual..Rainbow 4 was most popular and i must say a lot of beautiful ladies.
checked and the rates were 3000ST....5000LT..but some said 6000LT...hmm...
i actually quite like the other Rainbow bar on ground floor..a few hotties there..there was one....really stunning and great body...but was bf by another guy before i could move.....
in terms of fun...my favourite would be Angelwitch..the place is filled with good old rock music.. .decent shows and the girls seem to genuinely enjoy themselves....
not much pretty girls. .more the dark skinned girls farangs prefer but a few were quite sexy...problem was...most were flat chested but nice asses!!!!
Angelwitch barfine is 700...ST 2000 and LT 4000..
spankys was really crowded...did not go in.
billboards...this place i dont get it...big bar..nice atmo
quoted me 2500ST and 5000LT...managed to get her to lower to 4000LT.
no regrets...though not a stunner...she made up for it with the great sex....
all in all...a great night...culminating with COF!!!!
Due to the curfew....the after hours clubs closed at 3pm...was at Insanity around 2.30am on Saturday...chatting with the coyote dancer...and was told they closing at 3am.....
but she was nice and brought bro wormfish to walk around looking for ladies

I also visited Addict maasage at Soi 24...3400 for lotion massage in a vip room with jacuzzi...chose tooktai or something like that...was not bad...but prices seems to have gone up a lot!
on my last day...had some time to spare was i was on evening flight...had a look at DrBJ blowjob bar on Soi 7?
2 pricing 800 for nurse and 1000 for consultant...
honestly...no difference to me...i know ladies at bj bars are not known for looks......but the stock at Dr Bj....hmm..

Ended up at a bj bar near to Lolitas on soi 8...called kasalong??? Got a decent and youngish looking lady for a blowjob....good skills and patient...sucking and licking for a long time on me to get me to cum....
700 plus 200 tips...

All in all....a very busy 5 days 4 nights...but mixed feelings.
not been to bkk for about 2 years now but prices are getting ridiculous.....
i think my next trip....i will definitely go pattaya...been meaning to go but never seem to make it there..
next trip for sure..[/QUOTE]

hi there, great report..

i was at addict massage last month and they have 3000b for a 2 hour session at your hotel room.

have fun !
Old 12-03-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Is the Vanilla Café in Sukhumvit still around?
Old 12-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Nonteeruk2553 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good FR , thanks
Old 12-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Those who have FR-ed, will see that I have bumped their piece up Will continue to do so (whenever I come in), hopefully can encourage FRs contribution. Way better than kena all the angst and in fighting here. Applys to Patts thread too
Old 12-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in BKK 25 March.......
Old 13-03-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
Just wanted to share my experiences on the 2 nights i spent going to bars, clubs....and other locations..

Good FR, up u. I was there last year. I prefer nana bars over soi cowboy bars. The gals in nana some do real dancing, unlike soi cowboy, mostly just shaking. In nana itself, I prefer Angel witch and Spanky over rainbow 4 cos angel witch and spanky got full nude. Angel witch also got those short shows which are more entertaining than other bars. spanky, however, will got a gal bathing nude on the left. I still remember that time I went, saw a Ha ji Won lookalike in Angel witch. not sure if she is still there. She is one of the topless actress in the shows.
Old 13-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
BrandonWong2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Anyone in BKK 25 March.......
You can PM sentsggirls as he mentioned he is going ka.
Old 13-03-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Good FR, up u. I was there last year. I prefer nana bars over soi cowboy bars. The gals in nana some do real dancing, unlike soi cowboy, mostly just shaking. In nana itself, I prefer Angel witch and Spanky over rainbow 4 cos angel witch and spanky got full nude. Angel witch also got those short shows which are more entertaining than other bars. spanky, however, will got a gal bathing nude on the left. I still remember that time I went, saw a Ha ji Won lookalike in Angel witch. not sure if she is still there. She is one of the topless actress in the shows.
i cant remember any one looking like Ha Ji Won...there are a few cuties....especially one with blonde hair...really sexy too but flat chested..but i agree....angelwitch is a fun bar....

i actually went to patpong too...went to bada bling....not too bad....the coyotes were really hot but barfine was 2000baht...and they claim they will go clubbing with me...for another 3000 baht...no sex....those girls are dreaming....lol
Black Pagoda was another interesting place...layout was more like a club than a typical gogo bar...the 2 ladies that sat with me and bro wormfish were aggresive...started rubbing touching straight away...trying to get us to get the ST package...which was 3000baht all inclusive...rooms were on the second level of the club!
the girl with bro wormfish was stroking his dick from the getgo.....lol
Old 13-03-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
i cant remember any one looking like Ha Ji Won...there are a few cuties....especially one with blonde hair...really sexy too but flat chested..but i agree....angelwitch is a fun bar....

i actually went to patpong too...went to bada bling....not too bad....the coyotes were really hot but barfine was 2000baht...and they claim they will go clubbing with me...for another 3000 baht...no sex....those girls are dreaming....lol
Black Pagoda was another interesting place...layout was more like a club than a typical gogo bar...the 2 ladies that sat with me and bro wormfish were aggresive...started rubbing touching straight away...trying to get us to get the ST package...which was 3000baht all inclusive...rooms were on the second level of the club!
the girl with bro wormfish was stroking his dick from the getgo.....lol
Bada bing and pink panther around the corner have some cute coyotes. Yup black pagoda is aggressive and they start sitting on your lap on the first drink. The room is nicely done where customers can have ST just right there. Problem is there is no attached washroom. So its a bit unhygienic if I would say. Yup 3k baht all in. For 4k can bring back LT. Some nice syts.

Toilet made in such a way u can see the other side which is the ladies toilet. Can see the ladies if they are on the opposite side. But quite dark and sleezy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1