The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
The irony of asking for contacts

We've all seen this… Someone post about his fantastic experience, half the world asks him to share his contact, some start to write juicy reports (so that they are more credible during background checks), the other half the world ask for contacts, shop gets too popular, get raided and closes.

The irony is that when threadstarters screen before sharing contacts, they look for credible reports. But with these credible reports, it invites too much attention.

In other words, the loudmouth type write loads of reports and get loads of contacts but they indirectly help the shop close down.

The discreet type do not write reports and so probably never get contacts but they help to keep the shop alive.

Old 18-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The irony of asking for contacts

What you said kinda make sense.
In a way I do fall in one type.
Old 18-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

If special service is available, it's s matter of time before the premises is raided. So might as well strike while the iron is hot, or as some would say, strike while the WLs (and FRs) are steamy hot...!
Old 18-04-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Cybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud of

couldn't agreed with your more.
Old 18-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

aiyoh... got brain know how to fuck... but donno how to think to write reasonable FR arh?

noobies will always be noobies... actually many oldies also like noobies... registered so long ago... but their only contribution to the forum is "bro can share contact?"

see like this user "Cybername" above me... joined date june 2002... posts 29... rep points 10... u think u wanna share with him meh? come one lah... i joined more than a year later than him leh... and look at my reputation and contributions lah... aiyoh...

write reasonable FRs lah... no need to go to juicy details... and keep locations discreet... easy mah... aiyoh...

like phua chu kang say... "use your blain lah... use your blain...!!!"

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 18-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!
The forum should always be about sharing and not hoarding.

We are here for fellow Bros not the hoes.
Guess somewhere down the line, this is forgotten. Become like the Vietnam thread in international forum, where everyone only hoard info.

What we should do is educate the idiots blubber mouths how to write and share info discreetly.
Old 18-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Agree wz TS...For me when the gal sextified me, i will tend to write a FR...But i will hesitate to share ctc coz scared of the gal kena caught...On the other hand, i would like to see her got bzness so she will stay in this trade so whenever my cock is itchy i can rtf her...Such a delima...
Old 18-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

aiyoh... got brain know how to fuck... but donno how to think to write reasonable FR arh?

noobies will always be noobies... actually many oldies also like noobies... registered so long ago... but their only contribution to the forum is "bro can share contact?"

see like this user "Cybername" above me... joined date june 2002... posts 29... rep points 10... u think u wanna share with him meh? come one lah... i joined more than a year later than him leh... and look at my reputation and contributions lah... aiyoh...

write reasonable FRs lah... no need to go to juicy details... and keep locations discreet... easy mah... aiyoh...

Wow long time no see! Keeping a low profile these days?

The problem here is everyone will have different levels of discreet and juicy. I suspect the reports have a lot of details so as to verify you've really been there for a visit. If it is too generic, it could just be copied from somewhere...
Old 18-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiok Shiok View Post
The forum should always be about sharing and not hoarding.

We are here for fellow Bros not the hoes.
Guess somewhere down the line, this is forgotten. Become like the Vietnam thread in international forum, where everyone only hoard info.

What we should do is educate the idiots blubber mouths how to write and share info discreetly.
Its not about protecting the girls… it is about the irony of only sharing info with 'experienced' guys with loads of reports but they are the one that is generating too much attention which ultimately leads to the closing of the shop...
Old 18-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

How do you teach others to write FRs, or acceptable FRs (if there is such a thing as an acceptable FR)? What is the standard? Also, what is a credible FR as opposed to one that is not credible? And, last but not least, what is a genuine FR?

Honestly, I have been a member since Sam's Delphi days but no one has ever offered any guidelines as to what should be written in a FR. Sure, there have been discussions from time to time but at the end of the day, it is still left to the author to decide. Typically, anyone who wants to write his/her first FR will look for precedents and I suppose that is the standard. Too bad if the precedent chosen is a lousy one.

Writing a juicy/saucy FR tends to invite others to ask the TS for contacts - that is inevitable. Something that is rather insane/stupid is the TS then asking for points as a condition to giving the contact details. That is something I never understood. On other occasions, the TS will say, you give me your contact details and I will give you mine. Are these examples of sharing?

The popularity of a fuck shop, a massage place, a FL or a ML does not necessarily mean that the authorities will raid the place/arrest the FL/ML. Popularity is a contributing factor (and an important one). Another equally, if not more, important factor is complaints. In fact, if any joint/FL/WL becomes too popular, chances are that complaints will start coming in. If the general public complains, then whether the place/WL/ML is popular or otherwise, you can be sure the authorities will come in. I have no doubt that throughout the years, competitors and persons who received bad service or who were short changed have made anonymous complaints that resulted in fuck shops and massage joints being closed down and FLs and MLs arrested.

Be that as it may, I don't think there is a need to change things here. It has been like this for such a long time, so much so that there are already unwritten rules as to what can be said/should be said/can't be said. To impose other rules will only destroy SBF's character and identity.

So, we just have to bear with the irony of members writing juicy/saucy FRs and either sharing or hoarding the contact details when asked.

Cheers
Old 18-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

I agree with you,just to add on don't post the shop name and the unit openly.Anyway one shop close....one will open.
Old 18-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

To all TS who are sharing out your contacts please screen before you release your information . Recently been many nicks asking for contacts and all their posts have been asking for contacts . For those who are writing frs to share their experiences with us please be a bit more descrete . The minute you mention HJ ; BJ ; and FJ in your Frs it will surely alert someone. That is why nowadays I tend not to write frs anymore . If the ML is good in her service I will definitely go back to support her. But sadly they are becoming lesser and lesser . They will only earn 1 time from me.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 18-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Forbes

For the 1st time i think SBF does have intellectual individuals around - im + samsters shld be proud of your good thinking - my 18 pts to u today 👌
Old 18-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
joe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Forbes

For the 1st time i think SBF does have intellectual individuals around - im + samsters shld be proud of your good thinking - my 18 pts to u today 👌
intellectual small head?
Old 18-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 cents:

Actually whether a shop gets raided or not I don't think it is due to juicy FRs but rather, if AV, through their intel, manages to get hold of some info. As long as the FR is written in such a way it does not expose the location, I think it is fine to contribute.

I do screen bros not by their points but by their contribution to decide if they are genuine samsters.

Also, I usually see if the ML I visited wants publicity. If I know they want to lie low, I usually won't write anything. I try to get a sense of they are desperate for money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1