The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7563 / Power: 8
PinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMO at Alexandra Village

Anyone tried the OMO next to the bird shop?
Old 23-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkOcean View Post
Anyone tried the OMO next to the bird shop?
that one not OMO. there are around 2-3 MLs in that shop.
Old 23-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

PinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
that one not OMO. there are around 2-3 MLs in that shop.
Bro, you tried before? Can recommend? Prefer good massage with some teasing.
Old 24-08-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you tried before? Can recommend? Prefer good massage with some teasing.
nope, i never tried before. I only go Han
Old 25-08-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
took a recce a moment back.

in front of that famous zichar stall, can forget about it. the ML looks old.
The one near the bird stall, doesnt attract me as well.

went to Han to have a good and solid massage in the end.
Any good one at Han ? tried dawn, her massage is 8/10, no happy ending though
Old 25-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Any good one at Han ? tried dawn, her massage is 8/10, no happy ending though
Any pretty ones?
Old 25-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

han is clean one la.. but solid massage
Old 25-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

any teasing?? or big boobies there

PM if not convenient

Quote:
han is clean one la.. but solid massage
Old 25-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
any teasing?? or big boobies there

PM if not convenient
Zero teasing....
Old 25-08-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Zero teasing....
I heard that previously Han was closed down for a few months.
Old 25-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I heard that previously Han was closed down for a few months.
not sure.. maybe renovation or change of management?

anyone to recommend there? so far tried 3...
Old 26-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
not sure.. maybe renovation or change of management?

anyone to recommend there? so far tried 3...
No bro. Previously I went there few times and had stopped going there for quite long liao.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

If you are hardworking enough, venture opposite farther up on the hilly hdb estates.

At the block where there is a chicken rice restaurant at the corner, there is Q**** Spa. Super discreet because no one will go or pass by that area.

Look for Q***, she used to be the boss of the spa but is now an employee.

Slender tall lady in her 30s, not too bad looking. Nice droopy natural C cup. Used to be firmer and bigger.

Good massage strength. Friendly and nice attitude.

Had her last time in a rented condo nearby with much more services but now only the most basic offered.

Surely one of the better ones out there with above average body, looks, massage skills, attitude.
Old 30-08-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
If you are hardworking enough, venture opposite farther up on the hilly hdb estates.

At the block where there is a chicken rice restaurant at the corner, there is Q**** Spa. Super discreet because no one will go or pass by that area.

Look for Q***, she used to be the boss of the spa but is now an employee.

Slender tall lady in her 30s, not too bad looking. Nice droopy natural C cup. Used to be firmer and bigger.

Good massage strength. Friendly and nice attitude.

Had her last time in a rented condo nearby with much more services but now only the most basic offered.

Surely one of the better ones out there with above average body, looks, massage skills, attitude.
But pls avoid the “famous” chicken rice. Expensive and no big deal. Rice is bland.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
AyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
But pls avoid the “famous” chicken rice. Expensive and no big deal. Rice is bland.
Agreed bro. The best time I had was Q**i working at the rental apartment at Alexandra
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread