The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
....I do not know where Cyclone is, should be at Bur Dubai.
bro lysander,

Serious, ah?? that's the first place I went to when I asked the taxis to bring me to where the "girls" are!! But damn expensive place where you can get the PRC and Tan's girls dividing the whole club. Negotiation skills is greatly required.

bro Kongsamiya wouldn't prefer this place cause it's quite unnecessarily expensive. Rite, bro? I remember the admission fee alone is 70dhs. but a good place for eye-candy..kekeke.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Bro CibLover

Bro Kongsamiya never bring me there leh....
Anyway, the admission fee is now 85dhs.
Whatfor, I rather give the money to a WL in karaoke.
My PRO always go there so I know when he claim for entertainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
bro lysander,

Serious, ah?? that's the first place I went to when I asked the taxis to bring me to where the "girls" are!! But damn expensive place where you can get the PRC and Tan's girls dividing the whole club. Negotiation skills is greatly required.

bro Kongsamiya wouldn't prefer this place cause it's quite unnecessarily expensive. Rite, bro? I remember the admission fee alone is 70dhs. but a good place for eye-candy..kekeke.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro lysander,

You are right bro,
Now entrance is 85 dhs - which i can have 1 pack of whisky and 2 beer to go along in Admiral Plaza KTV and sing my heart out.

CO Lysander, I told u i want to rest last nite as I landed yesterday 4am. you know what, I was dead drank again at Admiral Plaza KTV, 7 whisky and 7 beer(atomic bomb) met a Sillipore bro who is on transit with his Malaysia Friend. Reached home 3 am again.They will be there tonite again, but i can't be there tonite as i have guest tonite from demark and they want to go jockey's and yoke club and maybe Cyclone (another heavy nite)
Old 06-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, no blaming you leh....
Anyway, don't really like those places.

Now, my visa is coming to an end, should I go Doha, Muscat or any places you would recommend?
CO,
Doha turn around trip about 3 hrs.

Take Emirates Airline 930pm flight see whether can met EK girl from Sillpore
very friendly base in Dubai Her Name I think is Miss Chai,
S4
Old 07-02-2006, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulan2
OK set!. 1 bottle wine for bro lysander and 1 bottle whisky for bro Kongsamiya..beer you buy yourself!. then spend little money on WL, lah!. You think they still want???
Wah Bro,
you dam steadily bottle wine 200dhs, bottle whisky 600dhs WL 500 to 700dhs
ok beer i pay, ktv room i get free for you(normally 100dhs per hr)

So how many days will you be here...(Bro Lysander, hosei liau got drinks liau, hope bro Tulan2 stays longer man. .)
Old 10-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro sexphere,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you get them back. At first tot you cannot log-in to SBF cause it's a different address ther, but now get to know you actually CAN't log-in cause u lost the laptop. Sorry.

Bro Lysander,

Just spoken on the phone with my travel agent and remembered to ask for the M;sian Hotel name that serves Curry Mee and Nasi Lemak. It was "MAYFAIR" hotel located near Taj Hotel. It's owned by the Holiday Villa group. But sadly, it has been taken over now and no longer serves those foods. Sighh....

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Bro CibLover

Thanks for the effort.
There are some new cafes that serve Singaporean food.
Visited one that was operated by a Singaporean Malay staying in CCK.
Not bad but quite ex.
When will you be coming in?

Quote:
Bro sexphere,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you get them back. At first tot you cannot log-in to SBF cause it's a different address ther, but now get to know you actually CAN't log-in cause u lost the laptop. Sorry.

Bro Lysander,

Just spoken on the phone with my travel agent and remembered to ask for the M;sian Hotel name that serves Curry Mee and Nasi Lemak. It was "MAYFAIR" hotel located near Taj Hotel. It's owned by the Holiday Villa group. But sadly, it has been taken over now and no longer serves those foods. Sighh....
Old 11-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Samster

Brother Kongsamiya,

Reporting an outing that did not call upon you as my colleague and I are entertaining our client.

After the heavy drinking night with you and my GF and my GF’s GF at the Chinese Karaoke, my body had too much alcohol to get rid. My GF still blur blur until today. I know you will have no effect since it is consider not much to you.

Yesterday morning before I could get enough sleep to overcome the alcohol, my colleague called me to say that he wants to entertain our client last night and ask me along. Initially I thought better not but give in anyway since I have not met any of our clients at all.

Furthermore, my GF is ‘flying visa’ this morning 5am. So if she goes to ‘work’, she will just go straight to the agent and not come back home.

Therefore, 3 of us went to Capitol hotel for dinner, my colleague had brought along his GF who work in Karaoke in 2nd floor Capitol Hotel. She looks fine but not my taste, so initially I thought this trip sure sucks……

Anyway, proceed to the Karaoke after the dinner, and wow…many PRC mm……some very pretty……I would think that the gals there are the best in quality so far that I have seen in Dubai…….

Did not choose anyone as too many good one there…don’t know which to choose……then my colleague’s GF…kapo go and get 1 gal for my client and get one for me…..

The gal sitting with my client has big boobs (at least D) and her low cut collar t-shirt keeps exposed her assets…..her black laced bra cannot cover her huge assets and the look at them keep my didi in action mode.

The gal (tree leaves) as she called herself sit beside me and she has a tall and slim figure will is appealing to me.

So bro Kongsamiya, I used the same technique that we have in the Chinese karaoke. Order a big bottle of whisky and try to make the gals all drunk. But that didn’t happen……drink quite a bit myself and start getting headache….must be the continuing of 2 nights of heavy drinking.

Cut the long story short, after the drink, all gals are booked for the night…..
Initially wanted to go tree leaves’ place for the bonking session as I afraid that my GF will suddenly come back to the apartment instead of going directly to the agent after her ‘work’. She is at Chinese karaoke. But I still prefer to go to my apartment instead of going to other places.

Since I know that my GF is still in the Chinese Karaoke, I pretend and call her to see whether she is busy with customer. As it turned out she is ‘sitting tai’, so I take the tree leaves back to my apartment.
Back in the apartment, tree leaves stripe to naked and exposed her flat stomach and A cup boobs in front of me. Suddenly I felt that my didi cannot stand……….is it because that I am afraid that my GF will come back anytime or I had drunk too much…….

First time in life feel so lousy….anyway, didi not helping…my hands will do the job…..slowly caress her breast and start to finger her below…..her hole is a bit lower than normal gals and so tight and dry. My finger had a hard time locating it and inserting into her is a rough and tedious task. The moment my finger is inside her dry hole, she started to moan. While my finger try to locate her G spot, her moaning get stronger. She starts to move her body to accommodate the waves of happiness.

The worst part is my didi is still not standing……..sigh…..finally after fingering her and kissing all parts of her body, I give up the idea of bonking her. Grab her boobs and I masturbate and ejaculate on her tummy…….feeling very lousy, I ask her to come back after 5am after my GF had gone to the agent even if she is coming back to my apartment after ‘sitting tai’. Tree leaves agreed and said that she will be waiting for me to regain my manhood.

Called my GF after sending tree leaves to the main road to catch a taxi. The security must be curious that I had bought a different gal back just now and sending her away so soon. Anyway, couldn’t get through to her as she is not answering her call. Thought that she might have got drunk again like the previous night. Quickly get a taxi and fly down to the Chinese Karaoke to see what happened. When I almost reach there, she called saying that she had left her HP in her bag thus did not notice that I have called her several times. Since I am almost there, I went into the Chinese Karaoke to see what happens. She was prettily dressed and that make me jealous…. I did not see her dressed like I always did as I left the apartment early to meet up my colleague and client.

She urged me to go back to the apartment instead of waiting for her to complete the ‘sitting tai’…….since it is only 1am and she might be staying until 3am, I proceed back home thinking of getting some sleep before I call upon tree leaves for a fighting for manhood session.

While back in my apartment, I can’t get to sleep and I haven’t slept for more than 3 hours for the past 72 hours…………anyway, while waiting and watching TV, I almost fall asleep but then my GF is back…..it was 3.20am……while she bathes and change into lingerie, my didi stand…..what a fxxk…..when he is suppose to stand, he relax….when he is not suppose to stand…he stand…..since he is standing…..although just masturbate at tree leaves tummy, I proceed to bonking my GF until she cummed and I offload inside her minutes later.

Quickly cleaned up and she get dressed. Since it is quite late, 4.30am, I offered to send her to the agent place. While leaving the building saw the same security guard…..he must be thinking….what a wonderful night I have….gals in and out my apartment for the past few hours…..

Anyway, after sending her to the agent, give a call to tree leaves to regain my confidence…..she was asleep but she said ok and I got a cab and fly to her apartment. Die die, the stupid security is at the lobby while I bring tree leaves in to my apartment. He had seen me bringing 2 gals back and sending 2 gals away. Maybe should bribe him to keep quiet.

This time, since my GF is not around, I decided to take it slow…also I had just bonked my GF so monster Z is somewhere nearby….slowly undressed her, she is in her laced black bra and laced black panties…..luckily not bear bear again or I sure give up totally.

I asked her whether she can BBBJ for me, initially she said no but she gave in as she said that since I am so handsome, she will do it for me. Once her small lips start to suck my little head, my brain got blown away. Her suction is just nice and powerful yet she did not hurt the little fellow……..I almost cummed in her mouth but I used all the resistance mind power and keep my load. Now my didi is standing tall waiting to charge and regain the manhood. Took out my didi from your small mouth and start to insert into her. Her hole is small and dry, it makes you feel that you are fxxking a virgin. After some struggle, my didi finally enter her hole and while charging into her, she cried out that my didi is too big for her and it had reach the end of her vaginal. Upon hearing this, who can tahan anymore, starts to bonk her like there are no tomorrow…….her moan gets stronger and louder…I lifted her backside while bonking her and this trick works for her, she cummed very quickly and look at me saying what pills I had taken, why suddenly so strong…….

I said the previous session was a total failure because I had things in my mind so cannot perform, now, GF is gone, and nothing to worry and I am back in business.

Since she cummed, I withdrew from her and start to catkiss her………..using my middle finger, I started to play her hole and try to make her cummed without inserting into her. A few minutes later, she starts to moan again, now my didi is always in standby mode. Want him to stand he stand, want him to rest he rest……..lift her backside again and insert my didi into her hole….the same good feeling…tight and dry…..really feels like bonking a virgin…….gave her a good 5 minutes continuous bonking and she cummed again….saying that this is the 1st time that she had cummed twice in sure a shirt time……

Rest my didi and proceed to make her cummed the 3rd time……..playing with her small boobs and fingering her…she start to moan again………not waiting for her to rest…insert into her and bonked her really hard…..this time we cummed together……….

After cleaning up, we lay down on the bed with her holding me tight……..she claimed that the orgasm that she got from me is the best in her life……although I doubt it is true but I still feel shoick….she started to play with my didi and my didi stand again. I asked her to BBBJ me again and when her suction get better and better, I offload again in her mouth….she almost chocked……after spitting out the semen, she said my semen is bitter….but not fishy…I guess it must be the alcohol that had made my semen bitter…

It is 7.30am and she said she would prefer to leave, since I can’t do anymore (4 ejacts within 7 hours) and no point keeping a gal who wants to go home. Paid her and send her down to the lobby to wait for taxi……bloody hell, the same security guard is again at the main lobby …he must be wondering why this guy bring gals in and out for the past few hours.

Dead tired and want to get some sleep. Blur blur sleep for 3 hours and get back to office at 10.30am. Nothing much to do just to show face and check some emails while writing this FR……….going home to sleep now….another battle awaiting when my GF got back home this evening……..I told her that semen makes good facial supplement and she said she wants to try and apply my semen on your face and see whether that will help her getting rid of pimples……..3 hours till she is back…….boy……..slept only 6 hours in last 90 hours……….
Old 12-02-2006, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brother Kongsamiya,

Suddenly I felt that my didi cannot stand……….is it because that I am afraid that my GF will come back anytime …….
CO, now u understand y i did not book anyone out...... if they do not have a place for me to go....most of the ktv mms do not have a room to themselves and i am interested to book hotel just for bonking not worth. anyway already had enough fun of bonking in dubai for the last 2 years, now just wan to enjoy with some kaki in drinking....
Old 12-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

Bro Kongsamiya

Reporting another trip to Capitol Karaoke without you last night. Knowing that you are busy with ironing your clothing so I asked my colleague tio accompany me.

The reason for the trip is getting into argument with my GF when she is back. Giving me the 'fxxxking' face like I owe her millions. Bloody hell, I paid for her 'flying visa' and get this kind of treatment.

Anyway, left alone in anger during dinner and switch off my HP. Lu think lu TL. So decided to go somewhere where I am appreciated. Called you but you were busy, so call my colleague and landed up at Capitol Karaoke again.

Last night, not many mm like the previous night but still better than most of the places that I have been.

Anyway, had given tea leaves a call before going there and she was waiting for me. Went into the KTV room but my colleague was still at the bar area sianing mm. But not too long, he came into the KTV room saying that the mm (xiao hong) that accompany him the previous night will be here to accompany him. I think he wants to get someone else but some mms might have call xiao hong saying that he is here...so he LL.

Last night is a relax night with no further actions other than singing.....

Left the KTV at 10.30pm and called my GF...got into another quarrel.....sigh.....go back apartment LL.........quarrel again....later make up....but tea leaves 'good die no die' sms me at 1.30am and me and GF get into another quarrel...sigh....

I think it is retribution, spend money get qi to suffer.......

Early morning, my wife called...and now my GF said it is some other mm that called me......sigh......she don't even believe that now I am in office working........what the fxxk.....
Old 17-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

Bro sjb1994,

go to www.asiarooms.com and you can get cheap hotel rates.

like what bro kongsamiya said....tai tai hong hong walk out......don't need to snip out....kekekeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
Haha, I think the 2nd and 3rd is a better option.

Me haven't set up properly in Dubai yet, still getting in hotel (sharing room as hotel rate here quite ex), don't think can snip out that easy. Will see how things go.
Old 19-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Samster

Hi Bro

How relax you want?
Hard Rock Cafe is not a bad place to get some gifts for people back home.
I spent more than 800dhs there on 2 trips buying t-shirts, lighter...etc...
Your hotel is really very far from the city centre. It is about 60-80dhs by taxi to city centre. About 40-50dhs to go Hard Rock Cafe....
I will check with S4 to see whether he is free tomorrow night to meet you up.
My S4 got a little drunk last night while drinking with me...hehehehe
Let me know your plans......karaoke?Pub?WLs?Music????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdholler
I will drop into Dubai tomorrow morning - bloody night flight from Singapore! - and stay for 2 nights. Accomodation at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Green Community, Dubai Investment Park.
2 day workshop, but the nights are still available :-))
Any recommendations for a relaxing evening? Or just head to Hardrock Cafe, as recommended by some collegues there?

-GH- the Great Hunter
Old 20-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
ually

Actually I do not mind the condition of the room... If u read my last FR...

I arrive 5am... Reach hotel, wait at the coffee shop, had some snack, then take a short nap and visit my office... Back to hotel... then again to shop, eat and drink till cycloon closed, back to hotel, drink with the girl and short sex... Then leave for the airport again...

If u can arrange.... I will arrange to come one day earlier... Say Monday 5 am on 28th Feb?? My Flight to Narobi leave on 1st at 8.30 am,..... hehehe

Let me know...

Cheers

PS : Also tell me what time u guys available?? I just need a place for a shower.....

Bro Rainman

Feb 28 is tuesday lah, night available for you no problem. For your infor, Imperial Suite rate at S$165.00 booked thru net. Have 3 friends from Singapore staying there now.. there are 3 pubs cum disco in this hotel. very convienent for your ST . many ore ore ones and white white ones and not forget the tiong kok mei mei.
Old 20-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Samster

Some information for all members and guests in Sammy Forum who are here or coming or occasionally coming to Dubai.

The information that I will provide here are as latest as possible.

Karaoke with PRC MMs:
1. Capitol Hotel, 2nd floor.
2. Karama Hotel, Ground floor.
3. Admiral Plaza Hotel, 2nd floor.
4. Havana Hotel, 2nd floor.
5. Marco Polo Hotel, Ground floor.

Pub/Club with all nationalities MMs:
1. York club @ York International Hotel.
2. Cyclone club near to the stadium
3. Club @ Seaview Hotel
4. Club @ Imperial Suite Hotel
5. Astoria club @ Astoria Hotel

Karaoke with the best selection of gals: Capitol Hotel
Many young ones unlike other Karaokes that are filled with 28+ or more MMs.
Old 20-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some information for all members and guests in Sammy Forum who are here or coming or occasionally coming to Dubai.

The information that I will provide here are as latest as possible.

Karaoke with PRC MMs:
1. Capitol Hotel, 2nd floor.
2. Karama Hotel, Ground floor.
3. Admiral Plaza Hotel, 2nd floor.
4. Havana Hotel, 2nd floor.
5. Marco Polo Hotel, Ground floor.

Pub/Club with all nationalities MMs:
1. York club @ York International Hotel.
2. Cyclone club near to the stadium
3. Club @ Seaview Hotel
4. Club @ Imperial Suite Hotel
5. Astoria club @ Astoria Hotel

Karaoke with the best selection of gals: Capitol Hotel
Many young ones unlike other Karaokes that are filled with 28+ or more MMs.
CO,
All the above joint are more or laee well know and most of new arrival will visits these joint.

Other joints are as below

KTV
Emirates hotel - very ex sori CO did not bring there

Clubs

club@Hyatt hotel
club@le-meridians
Jockey club
rock bottom@regency - easy pick up if you are handsome - no WL
Rattle snake@metropolitans
Club @seashell inn- used to have now don't know long time did not go liau
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1