The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

yeh yeh, in fact direct ferry from HKIA, and dun even have to clear the HKIA custom. Very convenience but need to check ferry timing as only 4 ferry per day.

OMG, I miss zhuhai...like what bro Sammi said, spent slightly more to get gf feeling. In fact, many PRC standing at GL worked in Zhuhai before coming to Sg.

Just spoke to my HK client and he asked me to fly over to macau (since airfare quite low now) and go cheong in macau and ZH. Trying...trying to arrange now.

cheers
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
就快看不到你的背影 分手就要成定局 我快要不能呼吸
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
那些洒满阳光日子里 那些眼泪和笑语 你真的已不在意
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 10-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macau Dragon
Hi bro Sinoview and all!

Well, you got it right! I do spend most of the time gambling. It's fun and profitable as long as we have the discipline. But sadly enough, the hotel rates are rocket high. It's ok then. Bro, where are you now? In China? I'm planning to go to houjie and changping if time permits as I have read in the other thread by bro Tripping all the happenings are there. I personally think you both are experts! Would really love to join if you guys have a gathering or something...
You could try this website for hotel in Macau :

http://hk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=...k&ei=BIG5&n=10

Alternatively, go directly to the tour agencies around Macau to get good deals.

If our timing suit, i'll be glad to join you in HJ or CP. But right now my work schedule is quite tight. I'll be back to Sland for two weeks fm this weekend.... may be you can try PM bro tripping....but he seems to be very busy recently....Hee ....hee....

Enjoy yr killing in Macau...
Old 11-03-2005, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursgetz
OMG, I miss zhuhai...like what bro Sammi said, spent slightly more to get gf feeling. In fact, many PRC standing at GL worked in Zhuhai before coming to Sg.
u sure? but i dont think so leh!

Quote:
Just spoke to my HK client and he asked me to fly over to macau (since airfare quite low now) and go cheong in macau and ZH. Trying...trying to arrange now.
count me in!
Old 11-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
u sure? but i dont think so leh!

sure lah bro...I bonked many PRC FL in sg and most worked in ZH b4.

count me in!
If i go, will let you know. Maybe by then you will fly from Xiamen to meet me ok..

cheers
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
就快看不到你的背影 分手就要成定局 我快要不能呼吸
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
那些洒满阳光日子里 那些眼泪和笑语 你真的已不在意
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 13-03-2005, 05:04 AM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If i go, will let you know. Maybe by then you will fly from Xiamen to meet me ok..

cheers
u interested to join me for the ICT Expo 2005 in HK? also concurrent with Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Spring Edition). date is 14-17 april. last booking is 21 march. then may be we can just go across zhuhai? wat u think?

macau cannot go bcos my gal cannot sign pass to macau now.
Old 14-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

cheers

I saw this, Xiamen....
Old 14-03-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I saw this, Xiamen....
u wanna join us?
Old 15-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Macau 18 Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi888
Went to Macau and ZH recently and would like to to recommend this 18 Sauna located in the Tower Wing of Golden Dragon Hotel. This sauna is very new and was opened in early Jan05.
God! I should have visited this page before wondering down to Macau...

During my short sting in GZ, we had a night free.. a couple of colleague wanted to gamble and suggested going down to macau.. i was originally more interested to go CP, but what the heck.. followed the crowd..

so, got some local contact to help make bookings.. was recommended Casa Real Hotel @HKD490 per night.. thought it was a pretty good deal. From the lobby, hotel looked great.. but room nothing to shout about, in fact, looked like a 3 star hotel only. I'm not so keen in the gambling.. but wanted to checked out the sauna immediately! Went down to see if there are many options available.. looked across the street saw some big sign on Sauna 18.. hmm.. signage looked ok only.. think CasaReal sauna looked better.. so when for it.

Sauna was not big, and nothing like what has been discribed in Sauna 18.. ie, no free show or parade.. just went shower, steam room and dip in the hot pool for a while, then decided to go for the action (can't wait already). Had a drink in the rest area, then ask captain for package available.. chose the "HuangDi XuanFei" (Emperor choose Concubine.. something like that).. led to room and batches of gals were paraded.. one russian looked good, and i ask captain to KIV for me.. then shown some China gals and found another gem.. slim, lnog hair, smiley, pretty tall with a good C-cup.. man, see already steam.. how to refuse..

however, session with her was just average.. she did what she had to do, ice&fire.. bm, licking and so on, but was far too machanical.. so, i jsut treat it like bonking a super model.. as her figure and face was still a pretty turn-on. session finished in around 30-40mins or so, hugged each other and rested before she wash me up and split.. damage was around HK900.. cos i had a 10% discount being hotel guest..

but given a choice, think i will visit sauna 18.. well, there is always a next time

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 15-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HKGuy2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I definitely had my share of fun in both zhuhai and macau. macau definitely more pricey and zhuhai you can get some real beauties for alot less. In fact, I even purchased a property there for one of my long term gfs to stay in. Overhead costs is relatively cheap and it is actually a good property investment. If anyone is interested in buying, I can help.
Old 15-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u wanna join us?
Yes yes, when? Put date.
Old 15-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes yes, when? Put date.
i heading hk 14-17 april for trade show. thot take a train to ZH.

wat u think?
Old 16-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
i heading hk 14-17 april for trade show. thot take a train to ZH.

wat u think?

Hmmm talk in Xiamen thread, else later knn k.
Old 16-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm talk in Xiamen thread, else later knn k.
huh! y kanna k? is this thread about macau and zhuhai.

we going ZH mah.
Old 16-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
huh! y kanna k? is this thread about macau and zhuhai.

we going ZH mah.

Hmmmm I thought we going Xiamen??
Old 16-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmmm I thought we going Xiamen??
go...

we going ZH, HK, SZ, XM and any place u can think off.

check my "banana 100 days" thread. got post my schedules there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1