The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 19
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of
Ningbo-China

Was there for two weeks,very cold now,but still cannot stop thinking of finding interesting place that i could do update back here,went to 348 disco some where near tian yi guan chang,very cheap $10 rmp entrence fee,drink $20 rmp for bottle beer,the chicks or crowd mainly youngster.
After much drink i asked my friend where got good bonk,he suggested to go he lian lu,he say i sure like it,hmm...got to take a look.

Once there first check up the price everything in $250 rmp,include massage,bathing for you by rubbing you,BJ,AJ,and a good bonk,i was thinking worth trying,so go select girls.For the girls standard normal,choose one 18yrs old,with big boobs than process to the room and get ready for action.

They provided two rooms for your service,one normal room with normal beds,the other one beds is design for you to enjoy bonking while bathing,the side of the bed got water jacking up,wow shiok,the syt used her two boobs rub rub and rub,services wise i am personally very impress nothing lower than CAT $150 geyland or even better,they have improve so much.She will able to do AJ,BJ,BF for you without any complain and i felt is as good as how you want her to behave she will do it,really good only reget is never try shung fei.

Very long time never try good cheapo fun in the land of the dragon liao,so just bits of my sharing in Ningbo,hope bros do not mind,think went to a few,the above i share so far i think is one of the best i could present to the bros here liao,if any bros got any good one hope you could also help by updating us thanks,will be back there for action again
Old 25-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
OnGuard1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ningbo-China

<Was there for two weeks,very cold now,but still cannot stop thinking of finding interesting place that i could do update back here,went to 348 disco some where near tian yi guan chang,very cheap $10 rmp entrence fee,drink $20 rmp for bottle beer,the chicks or crowd mainly youngster.
After much drink i asked my friend where got good bonk,he suggested to go he lian lu,he say i sure like it,hmm...got to take a look.

Once there first check up the price everything in $250 rmp,include massage,bathing for you by rubbing you,BJ,AJ,and a good bonk,i was thinking worth trying,so go select girls.For the girls standard normal,choose one 18yrs old,with big boobs than process to the room and get ready for action.

They provided two rooms for your service,one normal room with normal beds,the other one beds is design for you to enjoy bonking while bathing,the side of the bed got water jacking up,wow shiok,the syt used her two boobs rub rub and rub,services wise i am personally very impress nothing lower than CAT $150 geyland or even better,they have improve so much.She will able to do AJ,BJ,BF for you without any complain and i felt is as good as how you want her to behave she will do it,really good only reget is never try shung fei.

Very long time never try good cheapo fun in the land of the dragon liao,so just bits of my sharing in Ningbo,hope bros do not mind,think went to a few,the above i share so far i think is one of the best i could present to the bros here liao,if any bros got any good one hope you could also help by updating us thanks,will be back there for action again>

Hey Bro Durex,

Good post. Beside Disco 348, there is another pub call 830. However, the drinks is more expensive. Disco 348 is the place to pick up girls. hehe
i think your entrance fee of RMB$10 wrong leh....If I not wrong, it is RMB$20

To all bros who come to Ningbo for business, other place to go are like A8 (Near TianYi Guang Chang) and pubs in lao waitan (Frequent by ang mo)
Old 25-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnGuard1
Hey Bro Durex,
Disco 348 is the place to pick up girls. hehe
i think your entrance fee of RMB$10 wrong leh....If I not wrong, it is RMB$20

To all bros who come to Ningbo for business, other place to go are like A8 (Near TianYi Guang Chang) and pubs in lao waitan (Frequent by ang mo)
Yup bro,thanks for the information,the disco gers all young young one,i was being ask by a girl from hai nan to bring her back,but i scare scare,wait kana chop,but still the feeling of being approach is good,bro you stay there?
Old 25-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

<Yup bro,thanks for the information,the disco gers all young young one,i was being ask by a girl from hai nan to bring her back,but i scare scare,wait kana chop,but still the feeling of being approach is good,bro you stay there?>

Hi Bro Durex,

Yes. I station here perm. Not here long though..just a few weeks only....I suppose I am the only sg guy here...hopefully not the only one. Till now I never met any sg guy yet.
Old 25-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

Ya,not much sg porean i think,but still compare to another city think ningbo also not bad,my virgin trip
Would like to try more places
Old 25-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

<Ya,not much sg porean i think,but still compare to another city think ningbo also not bad,my virgin trip
Would like to try more places>

Ningbo is a nice city. Of course it cannot be compare with shanghai but it got more what u and me want...haha

What place u want to try? Frankly I have not been to to the BBS yet....but I do know 2 street where there are BBS. I saw a few BBS at Qi Cao Jie (JianDong District) and also the street near NanYuan Hotel.

Btw, Nanyuan Hotel is the best hotel in Ningbo and below got 2 KTV. one is currently under renovation and the other one call Wan Si Qian Hong. Both operate by the same boss. Wan Si Qian Hong is consider one of the better KTV in Ningbo.

Will try to explore more area and give some samster bro here more report.
Old 25-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
<Ya,not much sg porean i think,but still compare to another city think ningbo also not bad,my virgin trip
Would like to try more places>

Ningbo is a nice city. Of course it cannot be compare with shanghai but it got more what u and me want...haha

What place u want to try? Frankly I have not been to to the BBS yet....but I do know 2 street where there are BBS. I saw a few BBS at Qi Cao Jie (JianDong District) and also the street near NanYuan Hotel.

Btw, Nanyuan Hotel is the best hotel in Ningbo and below got 2 KTV. one is currently under renovation and the other one call Wan Si Qian Hong. Both operate by the same boss. Wan Si Qian Hong is consider one of the better KTV in Ningbo.

Will try to explore more area and give some samster bro here more report.
Great next time go ningbo will stay at Nanyuan Hotel liao,i stay at Jiang Nan Chun Da Jiu Dian,one nite $150 rmp,not bad and very cheap think got four star
Old 25-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Wow, thats good and cheap bonk but where is this place Ningbo? Near Guangzhou or Shanghai or Xiamen?
Old 25-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
Wow, thats good and cheap bonk but where is this place Ningbo? Near Guangzhou or Shanghai or Xiamen?
4 hours drive away from Shanghai !
18 hours away from Xiamen....
20 over hours away from Guangzhou ( knn i miss the Canton boil soup )

have a great & amazing weekend ahead ! & not forgetting to wear more wooooooooool clothinggggg.....

china china !
Old 25-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
Ningbo is in Zhejiang. It is 4-5 hours bus ride from Shanghai but by air is only 25 minutes. Why it take 4-5 hours is because bus got to go through one big round of the river. In 2 years time, it will take 2 hours when the bridge is completed.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

Went to Wan Si Qian Hong (a posh KTV opposite Nanyuan Hotel). My China friends open a big KTV room so I not sure about the pricing. However, manage to get the price of a small room for sg bro who intend to cheong in Ningbo.

Room for 2-4 person basically cost RMB$1380.
Tips for each xiaojie is RMB$300.

btw, the meimei all quite chio but they cannot play play, just sit with you talk cock sing song...

I think this ktv is more for businessman to bring their client along....

Hope thats help....
Old 26-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
<Yup bro,thanks for the information,the disco gers all young young one,i was being ask by a girl from hai nan to bring her back,but i scare scare,wait kana chop,but still the feeling of being approach is good,bro you stay there?>

Hi Bro Durex,

Yes. I station here perm. Not here long though..just a few weeks only....I suppose I am the only sg guy here...hopefully not the only one. Till now I never met any sg guy yet.
hi bro onguard1,

u station in ningbo perm? me from suzhou.. been going ningbo quite often recently for work....

u still there? frankly i like ningbo, the place is better than alot of middle cities in china.
Old 26-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh 泞波 ... How I miss the food in 襄样海鲜, and the chio bus in 城黄庙街 and 天一广场 (esp those by the lake in the middle of the square).
CB:
Old 26-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Samster

Bro Van Basten,

I no more work in Ningbo liao. I now in another part of the world. I like Ningbo too. Sometimes I find Ningbo better than Shanghai. Nice city and the place not so crowded.

You can go to a few KTV in Ningbo which is not bad like club luxury.

The Nanyuan Hotel there got one health center. The girls there very good standard. The mamasan allows you to look at the girls before you proceed. I forgot the damage liao...

You been to Tian Yi Square and Old WaiTan???? I bring my Singapore friend to there and he like it over there. He say he prefer Ningbo than Shanghai...haha

I think Ningbo is one of the most underrated City by our singaporean samster. They know Hangzhou and Suzhou but not ningbo. But I think Ningbo is as good as them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hi bro onguard1,

u station in ningbo perm? me from suzhou.. been going ningbo quite often recently for work....

u still there? frankly i like ningbo, the place is better than alot of middle cities in china.
Old 26-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I think Ningbo is one of the most underrated City by our singaporean samster. They know Hangzhou and Suzhou but not ningbo. But I think Ningbo is as good as them...
One of the reasons is maybe due to the fact that there isn't any direct flight from Singapore to Ningbo. have to flight from SG to Shanghai first, then catch another flight from Pudong to Li Se (non advisable cos one 1 flight per day), or from Pudong go to Hong Qiao to catch a flight to Li Se, or go by land to Ningbo from Pudong which is 3-4 hours.
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1