The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweeteve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Frustrated, don’t understand this guy

Story began 3 years ago, he cheated on me, my friend saw him at geylang finding hooker. He started to flare up for me confronting him, then ghosted on me. I wanted to talk and end well. It never happened till today.
His mum called me few days later, she wanted to know what happened. I couldn’t take it any longer, I told her what exactly happened, and his history with Geylang since young. She was devastated, the whole family was, for sure.
He never spoke to me, till today. He blocked me off every avenue he can sense my presence. I just wanted an apology, I offered mine, but all I got was “fuck off”.
I am guilty for what I told his mum, but is he not at all guilty for what he did to me? How do I continue from here?
Till date, whenever I see his name appear somewhere, oh apparently so in a Telegram mass chat today, I felt jittery, afraid and angry.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frustrated, don’t understand this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeteve View Post
I am guilty for what I told his mum, but is he not at all guilty for what he did to me? How do I continue from here?
why you need to continue ? move on sis and just find another guy , and learn from the mistake
Old 03-09-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
why you need to continue ? move on sis and just find another guy , and learn from the mistake
No no, i dont want to continue with him. I just don’t understand, why cant he face the issue and come clean. Why keep avoiding and blocking?
Old 03-09-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Story began 3 years ago, he cheated on me, my friend saw him at geylang finding hooker. He started to flare up for me confronting him, then ghosted on me. I wanted to talk and end well. It never happened till today.
His mum called me few days later, she wanted to know what happened. I couldn’t take it any longer, I told her what exactly happened, and his history with Geylang since young. She was devastated, the whole family was, for sure.
He never spoke to me, till today. He blocked me off every avenue he can sense my presence. I just wanted an apology, I offered mine, but all I got was “fuck off”.
Till date, whenever I see his name appear somewhere, oh apparently so in a Telegram mass chat today, I felt jittery, afraid and angry.
No offence but looking at your this current post. You are a lady?
Now, referring back to your past posts dated 18/03/2018; you mentioned 'your wife'. Now correct me if I am wrong, I am now suspecting the credibility of this thread. This is confusing. Buay lun.....
Old 04-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Sis, the reason why guys still going to geylang even though they are married or attached. Could be their habit, they have high sex drive but they don't want to scare their partner off with it/their partner sex drive lower than them, they want to try different girls to satisfy their sexual needs, their wife is pregnant and etc.

The reason why he never talk to you after that could be too shame to face you, you will not forgive him, understand him or something. So better be silence or run is the best option.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only nice guys will giv apologies ...but sigh, few r such guys...I believe u still want him back if i m not wrong...but if wat u say is true, den just leave him alone sis n move on with another better guy ....my 2 cents worth...dun waste yr precious time on such guys...he is not worth yr attention ...life is short...time n tide waits for no man or woman...dun let anything block yr way...take care of yrself n yr needs 1st n seek yr happiness elsewhere ...more than u care abt such unresponsive pple...unappreciative or unresponsive pple be they gals or guys shd be discarded from yr precious life...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
No offence but looking at your this current post. You are a lady?
Now, referring back to your past posts dated 18/03/2018; you mentioned 'your wife'. Now correct me if I am wrong, I am now suspecting the credibility of this thread. This is confusing. Buay lun.....
thanks bro, good csi
Old 05-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Thanks all.
We spoke, he felt that I am still “dangerous”, he’s afraid I will go in and disrupt his life again. But that’s not what i wanted.
I want a closure for this mess. I thought an apology will do, but it appears that my action has landed both of us in a shithole. And obviously, he is not forgiving, nor is he stepping out of this shithole.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, if your post is real...

totally understand wad u mean. ive been waiting for almost a year for a goddamned apology from someone whom crushed me. but sometimes we just have to acknowledge that some people, love being in their own shithole. and theres nothing we can do if they themselves donwan to get out of it.

move on.
post his photos all over social media if u have to. do whatever it takes for u to feel better and den move on.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
TS, if your post is real...

totally understand wad u mean. ive been waiting for almost a year for a goddamned apology from someone whom crushed me. but sometimes we just have to acknowledge that some people, love being in their own shithole. and theres nothing we can do if they themselves donwan to get out of it.

move on.
post his photos all over social media if u have to. do whatever it takes for u to feel better and den move on.
Yes dear, understand how you feel. Let’s be the bigger person and let things go first. Let go, let live and let your heart feel light. At least, this is how I’m approachig it..
Old 05-09-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 16
aalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes dear, ..
a typical play boy, dont think lady will reply in this way
Old 05-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalibaba View Post
a typical play boy, dont think lady will reply in this way
There... agree with you

Moving on..... Next thread......
Old 06-09-2018, 02:41 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Facing the same issue at home. Please help to find this bastard out, trying to salvage my own marriage.

His contact - 936668xx
Quote:
Hi

Thanks all for replying. Though I do not have concrete story of this whole affair thing. I have personally seen him whatsapp-ing my wife sexual videos and text messages, including lewd emoticons.

I have tried to block off this number on her whatsapp and have found out recently that she unblocked him for the third time.

Having exhaust all family members contacts to contact him but to no avail, thus seeking help from all buddies here to find this asshole out. Everytime we whatsapp him to warn him, he will block our numbers, guilty much?
Quote:
Any1 tried the 'heart-shaped' girl?
Quote:
Can pm me.
are you talking about not understanding yourself?

you left a trail of messages that you are a married guy, but you offer blowjobs, like women, also pretend to be a woman

at least taureanlady cover his tracks after I blow his cover pretending to be a woman.

time to make up your mind what identify you want to use in the forum
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-09-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
secretshadows is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thanks all.
We spoke, he felt that I am still “dangerous”, he’s afraid I will go in and disrupt his life again. But that’s not what i wanted.
I want a closure for this mess. I thought an apology will do, but it appears that my action has landed both of us in a shithole. And obviously, he is not forgiving, nor is he stepping out of this shithole.
gosh I so totally know how this feels!

yes, closure is sometimes what our heart seeks.

what are you seeking for closure? forgiveness? no closure very bad for the heart one leh
Old 06-09-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretshadows View Post
gosh I so totally know how this feels!

yes, closure is sometimes what our heart seeks.

what are you seeking for closure? forgiveness? no closure very bad for the heart one leh
Agree. Dun like it too bad n f o n TS just move on with her life lor. Why mke simple thing so complicated?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1