The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
I asked the guy to delete the videos after the act. Haha!!
But for some others, I forgot to!!
In the future best is to only use your phone to take. It is risky to have any sex/nude videos or photos on the guys' phones.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dangggg I’m back after 2 years?? Just bumping this up from its dormant stage. Lol. Hope all of you are good ya.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Dangggg I’m back after 2 years?? Just bumping this up from its dormant stage. Lol. Hope all of you are good ya.
Welcome back! How was your short stint away?
Old 14-03-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlolale View Post
Welcome back! How was your short stint away?
Not too bad!! Life went on as normal.. I still meet up once a blue moon with the FwB I talked about in my posts. Lol. It’s kinda died off but still dragging along. Lol
Old 14-03-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Not too bad!! Life went on as normal.. I still meet up once a blue moon with the FwB I talked about in my posts. Lol. It’s kinda died off but still dragging along. Lol
Won't it feel like a hassle to keep dragging it along ? It's like passing through motion rather than enjoying it.
Old 14-03-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Won't it feel like a hassle to keep dragging it along ? It's like passing through motion rather than enjoying it.
Not really… on my part I still have a soft spot for him I guess. We have been meeting irregularly for 2.5 years and yeah… I just make do with what it is.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not really… on my part I still have a soft spot for him I guess. We have been meeting irregularly for 2.5 years and yeah… I just make do with what it is.
Damn a FwB with a soft spot is a dangerous thing. Why hasn't it moved on besides FwB status if I may ask?
Old 14-03-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn a FwB with a soft spot is a dangerous thing. Why hasn't it moved on besides FwB status if I may ask?
Nah. Not life partner material. It’s purely FwB. But as a female, normally we are the ones who develop some form of illogical attachment even though I know very well it’s really not romance or love. Just ‘something’ there.
Old 14-03-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nah. Not life partner material. It’s purely FwB. But as a female, normally we are the ones who develop some form of illogical attachment even though I know very well it’s really not romance or love. Just ‘something’ there.
I can say guys can develop attachments top(personal experience). Maybe it's just something that clicks between the both of you.
Old 14-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can say guys can develop attachments top(personal experience). Maybe it's just something that clicks between the both of you.
I doubt so in my case (for my fwb). I think it’s more like, I’m on his secondary list in case his primary list is unavailable. Lol.
Old 14-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I doubt so in my case (for my fwb). I think it’s more like, I’m on his secondary list in case his primary list is unavailable. Lol.
I don't know much about you but reading this, kinda makes me feel some sadness for some reason.
Old 14-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't know much about you but reading this, kinda makes me feel some sadness for some reason.
Why so? Would you like to share more? In private, perhaps?

I guess my kind of feeling is commonplace on the part of the girl. I understand that men can totally separate lust from genuine feelings. I am not looking to start a relationship either. But certainly, after having intimate sexual relations with a person, there will be bound to be some form of attachment. It’s biologically wired.
Old 14-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

I guess my kind of feeling is commonplace on the part of the girl. I understand that men can totally separate lust from genuine feelings. I am not looking to start a relationship either. But certainly, after having intimate sexual relations with a person, there will be bound to be some form of attachment. It’s biologically wired.
Sure. Let me know where you would like to talk. Men and women connect differently I guess. But with frequent intimate sessions with each other, feelings are bound to grow and it is up to the individual to either disconnect the feelings or foster them in other ways.
Old 14-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heh. I’m the girl. My FB is the guy la.
Ha ha ha ha… maybe he is interested in a Guy FB… 😛
Old 14-03-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
siri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I agreed totally on this. there's just some feelings involved but it's not like love..? I believe it's an attachment. or like an addiction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1