The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
deadfish is therapist for FL addiction.

I think next time I want retire I rtf deadfish then confirm my cock cannot up anymore.
Mai la Mai la.

Retire Liao also can PCC at home with what.stress relieve. Haha

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 05-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kickerballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi_Roadster View Post
This is one badass tarma, best I had. Agree with bro that looks needs to discount, but the chemistry and teamwork is tok gong!! Imagine double blow, double french, fantasy come true!! First time in my cheonging life I had a double blow - both mouths sucking my dick and then one deep throating while the other suck and lick my balls... damn it!! If only I had more energy, will have gone for 3 shots. But could only manage 2 as they sucked the life out of me!!
OKT was prompt and friendly, kudos to him!!

Looks discount as in how different ?
Old 05-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Post Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
I really lol-ed. Sorry bro.

I believe in the law of averages... if you have a good bonk now, can expect bad bonk next time; conversely, kena bad bonk, then can expect good bonk next. It helps to set my expectations for the next encounter.. and so far I survived the bad bonks and moved on.

One thing within my (or your) control is to feedback to the okt. Whether he takes action or not is actually not within my control.. so I don't think too much about that.
Agreed. I think u can’t expect 10/10 bonks everytime. Because in your mind u will be thinking how good the last u had before. But u will not think that at this moment u and the FL is doing the deed. If u go for everytime 10/10, why don’t find a Wife? But if u have a 10/10 Wife, why still bonk around? Lolz.

So I think there is a “devil” side in everyone of us. And we probably do not show to our Wife. Unless your Wife is doing bbbj CIM Ar Aj for u and u are still not happy that’s why u look for FL. If not then these FLs are just working to make money and try their best to Fulfil the devil side of us. So if u happen to meet a “dead” fish, just go back to your Wife and enjoy a “live” fish Lo. When u tired come out hunt again and hopefully get a “live” fish as good as your Wife!!

I am sure when customer feedback OKT, OKT will talk to their girls. But chemistry is really a thing to ponder. If the girl simply cannot or dunno how to do or fresh green how the OKT train? By fucking the girl? Then the OKT must be a happy man Every girl need to bonk lol to know good or no good. I don’t believe any okt do that.. if like that sign me up as okt Swee. Free bonks Everyday. And sickness shall follow real soon lol... so I think on a fair side, u meet one that buay gum u Just rant and move on. No point harping on it. There’s so many stables and girls around. Find one that suits u.

Happy weekend!
Old 05-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Agreed. I think u can’t expect 10/10 bonks everytime. Because in your mind u will be thinking how good the last u had before. But u will not think that at this moment u and the FL is doing the deed. If u go for everytime 10/10, why don’t find a Wife? But if u have a 10/10 Wife, why still bonk around? Lolz.

So I think there is a “devil” side in everyone of us. And we probably do not show to our Wife. Unless your Wife is doing bbbj CIM Ar Aj for u and u are still not happy that’s why u look for FL. If not then these FLs are just working to make money and try their best to Fulfil the devil side of us. So if u happen to meet a “dead” fish, just go back to your Wife and enjoy a “live” fish Lo. When u tired come out hunt again and hopefully get a “live” fish as good as your Wife!!

I am sure when customer feedback OKT, OKT will talk to their girls. But chemistry is really a thing to ponder. If the girl simply cannot or dunno how to do or fresh green how the OKT train? By fucking the girl? Then the OKT must be a happy man Every girl need to bonk lol to know good or no good. I don’t believe any okt do that.. if like that sign me up as okt Swee. Free bonks Everyday. And sickness shall follow real soon lol... so I think on a fair side, u meet one that buay gum u Just rant and move on. No point harping on it. There’s so many stables and girls around. Find one that suits u.

Happy weekend!
simi
Me.single leh

Still kanna deadfish.

But okay lah next time no fish prawn also okok. Huat Ahhh
Old 05-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

I see new stable posted listing? Seems similar posting template to another defunct stable
Old 05-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=689894

is this Maggie???
Old 05-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Feel like trying xclusive tarma zonda and vivio. Looks very chio
Anyone tried before?
http://www.xclusiv3.org/gallery/
Old 05-05-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil888 View Post

Immediately booked first blood. Everything Maggie has, Megan is doing it better now. Still on the Mission. Feedback later
Old 05-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
All FR writers from Emmanuelle stable has been mass zapped into moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcspiralxxx View Post
FR on May from Emm.
Another one bites the dust...... Emmanuelle not allowed to post FR here?
Old 05-05-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Nina from TRL firstblood

what can I say
epitome of the quintessential syt
impeccable body (w/ natural big B's), face, service

Seven years of chionging and she's one of only two Fl's I've ever RTF.

Thanks bro SK for your patience and ease of booking.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Finished a session with AWA from rollypolly.

No FR on her but decided to try anyway. Glad the gamble turned out well.

Was greeted by a young SYT at the door. Very slim and petite. You can carry literally carry her. NO tummy fats at all. +10 points for that.

Her character is bubbly and fun. But not to the point of crazy.

Not gonna elaborate further as im tired from that session.

GFE feel was strong. Like bonking your poly girlfriend. She will cuddle with you on the bed.

If anyone likes SYT girls with no tummy fats at all, and decent gfe who will cuddle with you, then you all should try this girl. She say she is leaving on the 17th. Guys, dont wait any further.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6173 / Power: 11
Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
U want try waking up some fishes?
Who are these "challenges" you speak of? Shouting out to all andy lau and aaron kok here, time to put your charm into test. #OperationDeadFishRevival
Old 05-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Ada from DH?
Old 05-05-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Well ssid.
Bad Bonk feedback to OKT but it's really not in our control if OKT is going to take action.
For me, my so call bad Bonk was feedback to OKT. He was open to my honest feedback.
Told him I will be writing FR which includes the shitty part of the service I get. But I honestly learn to like certain areas of the session as mentioned in my FR.
OKT was fine with it and ask me to go ahead stating the bad points.
Weather he take action and talk to the FL a not, I don't have to know.
Wa nowadays still got OKT so steady one ah
Old 05-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mayi280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyald View Post
Fr for Amy from BangkokGem.

Just want to make it short, she has a great asset (Ass,boobs,body and super smooth skin). Despite all the positive FR, but my experience totally different, everyone been asking to enjoy her ass, but when I wanted to doggie her, she just lying down there instead of get on all 4.

Not much interaction, just lying down and bath alone. Total 0 GFE.

I guess its just my luck, maybe she appears to bo chap as she's going home soon or simply tired.

It's comes to my attention there'a a lot of zapping fiesta been happening here. But its still better than fl dome 3 thou, whenever I kept posting the negative review which is the fact, they deleted my post with 10 zap as bonuses. So I keep reposting it for like 6 times and Its keep getting deleted with additional zap. Hence, I'm staying away from fl dome 3.

But now, seems like FL dome 1 are plagued with fake review as well. Sighh... those people are not aware or just being plain stupid, in order to bring more business in long term its simply just give us a high quality FL.

Many stable has been doing that and see how success they are. (E.g : airangels). I missed good ol bonk times

wow bro! How come you so unlucky? I didn't get such service from her, Everything is great for me in terms of service wise all these but she did offer to bath with me but I say it's okay, I can bath alone and I also hardly chiong because I have had a gf b4 (But now doesn't have any so come out to explore the forest again )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1