The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-04-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
I noticed she has been in Singapore for a very long time already, usually FL will stay in SG for 2 weeks - 4 weeks but she has been in SG for don't know how many months already

Suspected that because recently alot of stables tio raid so she was 1 of the many unlucky FL that is forced to stay in SG for a long period
is that good thing or a bad thing haha? later stay too long wont give service anymore.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post
well you cant blame the okt also, afterall they are doing a business and not charity. the okt do a very risky job thus they have to earn as much as possible to makeup for the risk they are facing.
As u said its a business , aka fair trade ...
Old 06-04-2017, 09:01 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
is that good thing or a bad thing haha? later stay too long wont give service anymore.
You can say both good and bad

Last time Passion Candy/Thaidolly was raided, all the girls were forced to stay in SG for 1 year 8 months

And somemore stay in SG for so long, confirm have to service customer, or else how to pay for food and hotel rental? lucky for them they every week have to report to immigration, the immigration officer will give the girls a few plastic bag of Condom & KY so they may continue to work (That is why police everytime raid stable, will haolian on newspaper & online the amount of confiscated goods, than give the girls to use)

Good thing is I been booking 1 of the girls "Nana or Mena" from the start to the ending, because i was 1 of her regular, most of time she charge me $100 for 2hrs (Which i can 2-5 shots, depending on my body that day), sometime treat her eat dinner than go hotel have quickie without paying anything (Except hotel room)

Bad thing is after that she cannot come Singapore for 2 years, even if she want to come, must apply with immigration, she find it too ttroublesome so she say don't want come SG anymore
Old 06-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Last time Passion Candy/Thaidolly was raided, all the girls were forced to stay in SG for 1 year 8 months

And somemore stay in SG for so long, confirm have to service customer, or else how to pay for food and hotel rental? lucky for them they every week have to report to immigration, the immigration officer will give the girls a few plastic bag of Condom & KY so they may continue to work (That is why police everytime raid stable, will haolian on newspaper & online the amount of confiscated goods, than give the girls to use)

Good thing is I been booking 1 of the girls "Nana or Mena" from the start to the ending, because i was 1 of her regular, most of time she charge me $100 for 2hrs (Which i can 2-5 shots, depending on my body that day), sometime treat her eat dinner than go hotel have quickie without paying anything (Except hotel room)

Bad thing is after that she cannot come Singapore for 2 years, even if she want to come, must apply with immigration, she find it too ttroublesome so she say don't want come SG anymore
Truly good n bad...at least they have custoners to service...what about those with no business? Really a dilemma too
Old 06-04-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
As u said its a business , aka fair trade ...
actually i find that the online okt is at the mercy of the authority and customers. machiam like sandwich between authority and customers.

online okt sure want get as many bookings for the ladies, coz they want to make the most money in the shortest period of time, if care for the ladies and customers welfare etc, = loss of money for okt.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:57 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Truly good n bad...at least they have custoners to service...what about those with no business? Really a dilemma too
Than have to parade on the street lor, since their passport have been confiscated than can sell on Geyland Road, even get caught by Police just show the Police the ID paper immigration issue to them can liao

The most jialat I know is some girls almost or just completed their 25 tag only tio raid, that means service customer for free.... really very suay

That is why service is must be super good, at least got regular so no need to parade, just wait for customer to call than wait at hotel or go to customer home
Old 06-04-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

But if kena raided, why dun send them back and sort of T-ban them from entering SG? Is there any use in making them stay in SG for so long?
Old 06-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

kenna caught end up can work legally as whores?! wtf....
Quote:

Old 06-04-2017, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
But if kena raided, why dun send them back and sort of T-ban them from entering SG? Is there any use in making them stay in SG for so long?
From what i know.... They were forced to stay in SG is because boss was caught..... Normally if stable tio raid but cannot find the boss..... Girls will be send back....

At 1st i though maybe the girls have to testify against the boss but the fl i book never go court.... Just every week go immigration for spot check.... Than every month go for medically check up.... Until the case is over and boss go to jail.... Than the fl can go home
Old 06-04-2017, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
kenna caught end up can work legally as whores?! wtf....
Haha ya.... They work as whores is by right not illegal.... Just that okt uses the girls to make money than its against the law....
Old 06-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I noticed she has been in Singapore for a very long time already, usually FL will stay in SG for 2 weeks - 4 weeks but she has been in SG for don't know how many months already

Suspected that because recently alot of stables tio raid so she was 1 of the many unlucky FL that is forced to stay in SG for a long period
She is a nice girl. Visited once. Not very slim but wonderful personality, service and I loved her massage. I find her quite pretty.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
From what i know.... They were forced to stay in SG is because boss was caught..... Normally if stable tio raid but cannot find the boss..... Girls will be send back....

At 1st i though maybe the girls have to testify against the boss but the fl i book never go court.... Just every week go immigration for spot check.... Than every month go for medically check up.... Until the case is over and boss go to jail.... Than the fl can go home
no la bro, most of the time is the runner or helper get nab by the police, the real boss where got show face one, faceless. from what i know..

maybe once in a while spf nab the boss but i deem these boss who are being caught inexperienced in the scene.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
hellflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Sorry if it sounds stale...
Febby again from Sex Senses.

One overnite n today, my 4th 1.5hr with her.
I just cannot get enough of her lol. From head to toe, she is the total package despite the abundant choices in the market today. In her words, i am her VIP.
Chemistry n GFE n her postivity ranks her the best of the best in my opinion
Had a lucky day with 4d n decided to fatten up all the 3 ladies in the apartment by buying dinner n of coz, Febby...
She took her dinner whilst i had a smoke n took my shower alone which i didnt mind at all. There is no "wall" between us. We understood each other perfectly.
Once ready, we hopped into bed n went full throttle.
She blew the daylights out of me n i painted the life out of her n then pounded, pounded n pounced like nobody's biz. Any position i want she complied. She trusts me not to hurt her.
I had her 1st blood when she 1st arrived n despite so many return sexxions with her she just gets better n better aka red wine. She squeezed every drop of sperm left in my old body n i left a super contented man completed with a long long french before exiting her apartment. Never for a second did i feel like i was her customer...more like someone she trusts n believes in to give her a hell of a good time.
There might be better lookers n body figures elsewhere but i repeat she is the BOB (best of the best) in terms of being the total package i look for. Getting a bonk is easy getting one with chemistry n GFE is akin to finding a needle in a haystack. I got lucky😊
She will be leaving this Sunday i need to fit into my schedule or else i need to make the long journey to Khon Kaen if i am ever going to bonk her n enjoy her companionship again...
Second this. One of the best Thai fl. Kudos to Okt too, prompt reply and apartment was definitely tip top. Spacious,clean

Back to the girl, she was still full of smiles even though my booking was late at night. Superb gfe also. Looks exactly like pic, skin tone is very much Sg gers type.

And that boobs,omg perfect. Natural and firm. Her body is way too good. 10/10. Cannot get enough of her. Sadly,shes leaving in 2 days time, so any bros interested,please try fast before she left our shore!
Old 07-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellflame View Post
Second this. One of the best Thai fl. Kudos to Okt too, prompt reply and apartment was definitely tip top. Spacious,clean

Back to the girl, she was still full of smiles even though my booking was late at night. Superb gfe also. Looks exactly like pic, skin tone is very much Sg gers type.

And that boobs,omg perfect. Natural and firm. Her body is way too good. 10/10. Cannot get enough of her. Sadly,shes leaving in 2 days time, so any bros interested,please try fast before she left our shore!
Lol she is really the BOB
Old 07-04-2017, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post
no la bro, most of the time is the runner or helper get nab by the police, the real boss where got show face one, faceless. from what i know..

maybe once in a while spf nab the boss but i deem these boss who are being caught inexperienced in the scene.
Also cannot say the boss inexperience, sometime tio raid is because sabotage ma....

Like PassionCandy, they kana sabo that is why Boss also get caught, and among the FL market, its very easy to get Boss location, rival stable just offer cash reward to FL / Runner, than once got the boss location they will inform the police
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1