The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Leonika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My Poly Classmate (ex-girlfriend)

Nice story, support & camping!
Old 19-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 19-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
mebbel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shiok ah you sure know how to enjoy
Old 19-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Protext is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProtext is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nicely written TS, pls continue...
Old 19-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

K Box (Round 2)

I threw the jacket on the side of the sofa, removed my berms and dash towards her pushing her down on to the sofa that she was jumping on like an idiot (she fell on the sofa and tripped on her long skirt). Turning her around I pulled up her skirt and started to spank her.

Piak PIak PIAk PIAK!!! as my palm smack on to her naughty butt cheeks.

“Daddy don’t beat me! I’m getting horny!” (I actually hated it when she calls me daddy, makes me feel so weird) she screamed as I spanked her harder and harder.

“Shut up la!” I pulled her panties down while holding her down with my other arm on her waist holding both of her arms down.

She was lying on my thighs with her butt perking towards the side, with her rosy butt cheeks getting redder as I spank her harder and harder with each hit. Isabelle was making sounds of moaning, screaming and hard breathing with her body twitching with every hit landing on her butt. Pushing her thighs apart, her dripping wet pussy juices started to gather around her vagina. Using my finger, I rub the juices all over the labia and towards the anus.

“OEI! DON’T YOU DARE!!!” she struggled when my finger was lubricating the walls outside of her anus.

I plunged my middle finger with my ring finger in to her vagina, fingering her wet pussy with all the juices starting to flow out while my thumb was rubbing on her anus.

“Don’t please!!” the tip of my thumb started to slip into her anus, as the juices from the vagina was flowing out with my finger movement.

The fingers found the G-spot, and started to target it, rubbing it to stimulate her as she her vagina walls started to contract due to the stimulation. By this time my thumb was halfway in to her anus, and with the help of the vagina juices it was moving in and out of it.

“Ahhhhhh… Fuck me please daddy!!!” as she her body started to twitch and saliva was dripping out of her mouth with her tongue out (you know like ahegao from hentai).

“NO!” I continued fingering her faster and rubbing both her anus with my thumb inside, and my fingers moving at a faster movement.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” she started to climax and juices was squirting all over the sofa, with her screaming so loud luckily the music was able to drown it down (I hoped).

By this time my penis had recovered and was fully erected, it throbs with excitement about what I was going to do. Pushing her legs to the floor, I continued holding both her twisted arms on her back. She was kneeling on the floor with her body on the sofa, I used my knee to spread her thighs apart (she was still recovering from her climax), as she struggled to get free.

“Very sensitive now!” knowing what I was going to do, she struggled to get free from my clutches (when she was struggling, I keep on imagining that I was raping her)

PIAK! A loud smack on her buttocks (a red palm mark was visible when I did that), she screamed when my palms hit her and I rammed my dick into her vagina! Tight, wet, with all the juices lubricating her inner vagina walls, I started to fuck her in doggy style, grabbing her wrist which was twisted to her back. I started to fuck her hard and fast, with my thighs ramming into her buttocks making waves on her butt cheeks. My shaft was coated with her juices, as I started to move my fingers to her anus. She started to struggle while moaning as my penis penetrate her going in and out of her vagina, my thumb used the juices which was coming out to lubricate her anus as I slowly push my thumb in to it. I could feel my thumb as my fuck her harder and fingered her anus. It made her vagina even tighter, and her inner walls started to contract as my penis moved in and out faster and faster. Her thighs started to close up as she started to cum again, and I couldn’t hold it back any longer. I grab her by the waist, pulling her tightly towards me, as the tip of my penis hits in to her inner most parts. I exploded in to her, with all my sperm mixing with her juices, and I continued to cum in her as both our body jerked with every pulse of my sperm releasing in to her body.

It was euphoric!!!

(We cleaned up after that, and I gave the waiter who came in to clean up a $50 tip. The whole place was in a mess. HAHAHAHA!)

<Busy busy, TBC... Next week update >
Old 20-08-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, pls come back for more!! Good reading material
Old 03-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
nacking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates...
Old 03-09-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
guodajin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, hope to read more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1