The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 21-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Newcomer88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Quaintrelle.
Hey Bro thanks.

Can I also ask how would you compare Lindylicious to Quaintrelle seeing that you have tried both? I feel like booking a 2 hour session and Lindylicious is definitely much more friendlier for my wallet
Old 21-08-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SundayTwinkle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
I’ve tried Belle already. Miss Q is next on my list.
Can't wait to hear about it bro!
Old 21-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I’ve tried Belle already. Miss Q is next on my list.
Hey bro how's your FR on Belle? I'm seeing really mixed reviews, a bit don't dare to try.
Old 21-08-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

In regards to Joleen, come to think of if, she looks abit like Melody Low. A bit ah lian type with Centre parting. Love her long hair. I’m starting to miss her narrow waist. Was grabbing it throughout the whole bonk session and also her boobs.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer88 View Post
Hey bro how's your FR on Belle? I'm seeing really mixed reviews, a bit don't dare to try.
Hey bro. Here’s my review of her last time.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post16732230

Belle’s GFE is great. She’s not the slim model type.
But more meaty which I like too.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BryanLmao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dinda looks so hot, damn. Any FR on her?
Old 21-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ck0111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros have recommendation for slim body type FLs? Boobs B or small C preferably. Thanks
Old 21-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilovejaps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forget the locals, the hottest thing right now are the new JAV actresses in Dome 3. Check it out. It was the best experience of my life! Dream come true.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey Bro thanks.

Can I also ask how would you compare Lindylicious to Quaintrelle seeing that you have tried both? I feel like booking a 2 hour session and Lindylicious is definitely much more friendlier for my wallet
I am always Quaintrelle fans lol. Main thing is both are independent , lindy is more funny and happy go lucky while quaintrellle is elegant and can converse well. Age wise I think Quaintrelle is younger but she slightly busy recently.

Maybe some bro can also try the new FL like Carrie sun and post more fr

It’s really depend on your preference. Cost price of shot don’t really matter because chemistry is the things that count most.

If you want to go for pure look with minimal disappointment can try those not mosaic FL from dome 2 or wolf site. But note those lady might be cheap but most of them gfe not there.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR on Joleen from Armani

Well, I’ve noticed mixed reviews about her. Looking at her pictures and went with my gut feeling to give her a try. Let me start off to say, she was really worth the $500.

Appointment time given was punctual and I didn’t have to wait.
The moment walk into the room, greeted by very pretty, big eyes, slim girl. I can’t find an actress that looks like her but she looks like those pretty model babes at motor show. If you wanna fullfill your dream of bonking a slim model babe which huge boobs, she’s the one.

Entered the room and she kiss and hug me. I had my shower, then when I came out with my towel around my waist, while standing she came up to me and started light frenching, she kneel down, removed my towel and gave me and awesome bbbj. It was non stop of deep throat strokes in her mouth. Then started to undress her while she were kissing me. I laid down and she proceeds to my nipples. Her boobs were huge, not sure if it’s fake but it feels medium soft without and silicon feeling Time. Her boobs were really addictive. She continued her bbbj and it was really really good. I nearly CIM and told her to stop. She whispers to me that she wants to f**k. Her cowgirl was great. I had to confirm her speed. We swapped to missionary. Then standing doggie then back to cowgirl, throughout she was very accommodating when I wanted to slowdown. While in doggy, she was gonna make me cum, I quickly told her I wanna cim, she quickly got off, pull off the rubber , and suck me with awesome rhythm. Fast but as I was cumming, she gradually slow down. The orgasm I had was really a trembling one. The best CIM ever. Treat her well and she’ll treat you well.

I don’t care what others say lousy review of her. Maybe I’m just lucky.

But what ever happen between me and her, was fantastic.
She was originally My right, and now a SG citizen?
Old 21-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I am always Quaintrelle fans lol. Main thing is both are independent , lindy is more funny and happy go lucky while quaintrellle is elegant and can converse well. Age wise I think Quaintrelle is younger but she slightly busy recently.

It’s really depend on your preference. Cost price of shot don’t really matter because chemistry is the things that count most.

If you want to go for pure look with minimal disappointment can try those not mosaic FL from dome 2 or wolf site. But note those lady might be cheap but most of them gfe not there.
I thought dome 2 or wolf site mostly is fake pictures and profiles. So many pretty and great figure ones but the prices like too cheap to be true

Anyway thanks for your input bro, hope to visit either local one soon, too stressed at work need to release.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
She was originally My right, and now a SG citizen?
Ya she got pink IC liao.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
maverickdanny7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Add me to the fan club as well
Miss Q was wonderful and thank you bro, your reviews were spot on and helped.
Trying to reach out to Carrie, if I hear from here and can meet her, I will post a fr.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought dome 2 or wolf site mostly is fake pictures and profiles. So many pretty and great figure ones but the prices like too cheap to be true

Anyway thanks for your input bro, hope to visit either local one soon, too stressed at work need to release.
No leh.. sg wolve more truth because some got video and full body shot.. in fact I added a few ML / FL to my Wechat to chat at times hahaha.. Their price is cheap because the price is set around that market.

Anything 160 ~ 200 are fine. But Definitely I got my fair share of SOP, but I also got stay at a ML apartment and watch show with her after the deed is done, she pour me water and chat with me. Their KC level no joke also.

Face wise, I will say 160 sgd for FJ is about 500~700 for local in terms of physical look. really see one.. i last time don't patronise wolf also. but I expand my reach ba.

Main thing is stay CBJ (Condom Blow Job) and FJ with Condom, and although risk still exist, but just play with caution lor.

Regarding Local Independent, there are a few but I think the market need more ladies supply, I do admit I been promoting Quaintrelle, she is a good gem but she retiring really soon and got busy with her personal stuffs recently so if she offer a slot, can try go snatch the slot hehehe.

It would be good if more local ladies pop out and offering services. Singapore is still a very conservative city as compare to China.

Lots of KTV ladies can dabao home for 1 shot at night and 1 shot when wake up and their physical look is no joke. Look like Korean stars pattern. China is very forward moving liao.. a lot things to play.. and their ladies are really tip top.

So I am quite supportive to all kind as long the lady provide me good GFE. Can play between Sensual Massage and FJ sometime.. depends on your taste.. I going for Legit massage today.. The masseur is a very young petite lady with big boobs at least D cup with really pretty face and SOLID hand, the feel when she massage my body and her boobs rest on top of my body.. even no FJ OR HJ or BJ , I also feel shiok hahaha. of course her massage is no jokes.

TLDR: We come out play, what also can try.. massage, dirty massage, fj, msian or chinese.. korean or jap.. as long you happy , but play safe.
Please don't message me ask me to recommend which ladies i use at wolf lol.

Last edited by bradplay2018; 21-08-2018 at 11:48 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
No leh.. sg wolve more truth.. in fact I added a few ML / FL to my Wechat. Their price is cheap because the price is set around that market.

Anything 160 ~ 200 are fine. But Definitely I got my fair share of SOP, but I also got stay at a ML apartment and watch show with her after the deed is done, she pour me water and chat with me. Their KC level no joke also.

Face wise, I will say 160 sgd for FJ is about 500~700 for local in terms of physical look. really see one.. i last time don't patronise wolf also. but I expand my reach ba.

Main thing is stay CBJ (Condom Blow Job) and FJ with Condom, and although risk still exist, but just play with caution lor.

Regarding Local Independent, there are a few but I think the market need more ladies supply, I do admit I been promoting Quaintrelle, she is a good gem but she retiring really soon and got busy with her personal work. It would be good if more local ladies pop out and offering services.
Yeah I will definitely insist condom BJ and FJ.

For wolf site is it safe cause such prices cannot be those better hotels right? I don't think I will dare to visit any apartment or condominium after watching crime watch haha, but the girls really look tempting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1