The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Ask her to strip and show u what is IPL
Old 28-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: boyzillian and waxing

First of all, I would like to thank bro rageraven for the contact. I went to the PRC one. She look pretty tasty.

Since I want to going for boyzillian, why not choose the pretty lady. had some painful moment. but overall its not that bad. but It is not cheap because I choose to do wax with IPL.

I recommend bro to go for IPL, it worth. since the hair will grow much slower. atleast 1/2 the speed for the first time. I dont know about the growth rate after the 2nd IPL session.

will update samsters after I did my second time which should be around mid of april.

oh, I did not ask for special as it my 1st time boyzillian and after the waxing my little bro not feeling well and need to rest.

once again thank bro rageraven for the contact.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
contact, pls,,,
Old 29-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
rampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
Hi bro, can share ctc and dmg? Thanks!
Old 29-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
hohoho1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi please share contact n price
Old 30-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
KinkiJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinkiJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro can share contact and location? Thanks.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:04 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xsoramachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone into just shaving? i have been to a few outlets, any bros into shaving instead of waxing?
Old 02-04-2018, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
sensualmsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share the contact?
Thanks
Old 02-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2MUCH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hole_me View Post
First of all, I would like to thank bro rageraven for the contact. I went to the PRC one. She look pretty tasty.

Since I want to going for boyzillian, why not choose the pretty lady. had some painful moment. but overall its not that bad. but It is not cheap because I choose to do wax with IPL.

I recommend bro to go for IPL, it worth. since the hair will grow much slower. atleast 1/2 the speed for the first time. I dont know about the growth rate after the 2nd IPL session.

will update samsters after I did my second time which should be around mid of april.

oh, I did not ask for special as it my 1st time boyzillian and after the waxing my little bro not feeling well and need to rest.

once again thank bro rageraven for the contact.
Can share contact?
Old 02-04-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to bro Rageraven for the contact. I enjoyed the good massage and Boyzilian from Jxxxx. Feeling cool and smooth downsouth now.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Can share? I need to wax this week and wanna try
Old 03-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Please note that the contact given to me by bro Rageraver is purely for massage and waxing only. Therefore do not expect any extra or special as it is an authentic & licenced beauty parlour. Pls pass if you are into sleazy stuff.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 20
rulezzz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrulezzz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi pls share ctc thanks!
Old 04-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
slip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very late FR, but firstly, thank you bro rageraven for the contact.

Made an appointment a few days before CNY, which was a very busy period. Managed to obtain the very last slot. The service was pretty good, did not rush even though it was almost 10pm by the time we started.

Used to be a regular when Fiona was home-based, and had visited the other shop a few times. But this one felt a bit better overall. Definitely will go back for another boyzillian soon.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bigb3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Please note that the contact given to me by bro Rageraver is purely for massage and waxing only. Therefore do not expect any extra or special as it is an authentic & licenced beauty parlour. Pls pass if you are into sleazy stuff.
Bro, can share contact and damage? Noted boyzillian only, no sleazy stuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread