The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
anotherSamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

are there any new girls in any thai houses with big boobs? i been hunting for girls with big boobs, like > C.

Cant find in cat40... (or 50 now i guess)... the only one i found that had decent size, (but fake) was in L6H52 i think was G2... but service not so good.

If anyone come across some girl with nice boobs please post. I been seeing much more beautiful FL girls these days around the road between L8 and L10. They only charge 100. But i still prefer the cat40/50 for their service.

I remember there was a girl in L8H66G... G26... long back... almost 2 or 3 years ago i think. She had big C cups. and very proportional body also... service was better than average. I miss these girls that ord already.

anyway, post post post fr! why so little fr these days? 10 dollar increase cant be hurting business too much. I think people tired of writing FR already.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Gst up.....Petrol up.....Cost of living going up!!!!
Now, even whoring also up
i urge all bros to stay united, tahan a bit....stop whoring or cutting down at this difficult time!
Let those suckers(okt) know we mean business and the price may go down!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
i urge all bros to stay united, tahan a bit....stop whoring or cutting down at this difficult time!

they only know how to up the price from $40 to $50 but dont know how to up the timing from 25 mins to 30 mins, at least dont need to rush.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kaka99 is Cool - loads of Potential

I think increase $10 is quite reasonable. The okt mentioned that since 1992, they have been charging $40.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ekinland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Fully Agreed !!!
Old 12-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 18
Driftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

Went to L8H66G ydae nite.
1st time visit tat hse coz went to L6H66 earlier to look for G2 but got a bro waiting for her liao so didn't want to wait n leave.

Choose G99 to my liking.
Her name is Ploy, speak chinese n is fm chiangrai.

Spent quite abit of time in shower as she washed me real clean.

Clean up n move over to bed.
Catbath was okie, spent lotsa time on my nipple.
Did a bbbj on me with very gd suction.
Aft tat ride on me for awhile bef did her on doggy n cum in missionary position.

Aft the session, she asked me to rest for awhile n offer me to smoke, i dun smoke so she gave me a pack of water.
She smoke n i drink water.

Name: Ploy 25yo fm chiangrai.
Body: 5/10
Look: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (Gd suction)
FJ: 8/10 (Very acommodating n no rush)
Old 13-02-2008, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftmaster View Post
Hi Bros,

1st time visit tat hse coz went to L6H66 earlier to look for G2 but got a bro waiting for her liao so didn't want to wait n leave.

Choose G99 to my liking.
Her name is Ploy, speak chinese n is fm chiangrai.

You said you didnt want to wait n leave, then which hse you got G99 from?
Old 13-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
You said you didnt want to wait n leave, then which hse you got G99 from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftmaster View Post
... blah blah blah ...

1st time visit tat hse coz went to L6H66 earlier to look for G2 but got a bro waiting for her liao so didn't want to wait n leave

Choose G99 to my liking ... blah blah blah ...
read the corelated coloured text bro ... hope it helps clear any confusion

PS so when u going to bring me cheong ur old haunt
Old 13-02-2008, 02:44 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
they only know how to up the price from $40 to $50 but dont know how to up the timing from 25 mins to 30 mins, at least dont need to rush.
25mins oer session is very rush. after the girl bathed us, 5-10mins has passed. and we got to cum in 5-10mins which is quite impossible for most of us
Old 13-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
25mins oer session is very rush. after the girl bathed us, 5-10mins has passed. : and we got to cum in 5-10mins which is quite impossible for most of us
overrush ,Me Cannot too , human change , need romatic then can cum ....
Old 17-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 18
commando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if really up until $50, then I rather spend another $10 to go find PRC girls. Their services catching up with Thai girls.
Old 17-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gl_bob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherSamster View Post
are there any new girls in any thai houses with big boobs? i been hunting for girls with big boobs, like > C.

Cant find in cat40... (or 50 now i guess)... the only one i found that had decent size, (but fake) was in L6H52 i think was G2... but service not so good.

If anyone come across some girl with nice boobs please post. I been seeing much more beautiful FL girls these days around the road between L8 and L10. They only charge 100. But i still prefer the cat40/50 for their service.

I remember there was a girl in L8H66G... G26... long back... almost 2 or 3 years ago i think. She had big C cups. and very proportional body also... service was better than average. I miss these girls that ord already.

anyway, post post post fr! why so little fr these days? 10 dollar increase cant be hurting business too much. I think people tired of writing FR already.
bro , u can try L6H66G5... big boobs, fair skin...but plump...
i read a few FR abt her before... some good some bad... do a research on her FR on L6H66 topic... but from what i know is that L6H66 girls 98% satisfy customers as i also got a regular girl there...
Old 17-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
subband is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubband is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Confirm $50 all the way.

Yup, all the way
Old 17-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
baleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes confirm. I asked the L6H66 okt when I try G7 yesterday, he say will be for permanent, no way that it will revert back to 40 anymore.
Old 18-02-2008, 08:01 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
overrush ,Me Cannot too , human change , need romatic then can cum ....
haha same same i need romantic atmosphere and some right emotions to cum fast

cum in 15mins is just too mechanical and usually impossible. in the end got to extend for another session

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1