The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
westwing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwestwing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Duo Ma - Bursting E Cup + CIM ok!

Finally, after 12+ years of "ECA", decide to share a recent gem with good, genuine, chinese bros.

Met her while on my way to a legal Geylang house and saw her looking at me. Her two big cups almost bursting her tiny dress. Quickly walk up to her...

All conversations in Mandarin:
"How much"
"$60"
"Can do bbbj"
"Yes"
"Can CIM"
"Can"

Booked room and in the lift, we kissed.

In the room, I cannot wait anymore and fondle her 2 super big breasts. Unhooked her almost bursting bra. Soft and not sagging. (I hate sagging.) Real and natural.

she bathed me and asked to be paid before start. No problem.
Started with frenching and a quick catbath. BBBJ begins.

Not the best bbbj ever tried but very good. In top 10 percentile of the 100+ gals I ever tried. After a very long bbbj, I let her lay down and sucked her big breasts and nipples. Then moved down. But she resisted. "Bu Yao"

I have to relax her. "Don't worry, just the top (i.e. clit)". She reluctantly agreed. When I start my gentle, expert licking, she started moaning and grabbing my hand. I stopped after a while, and she push me down on bed. "I want to lick you hard and strong for me". Who can say no to this?

For second round of bbbj, it is obvious she wants me to enjoy. Even better and more teasing than the first round. After another long bbbj, she cap me and put me inside her.

Riding on top, her moans start soft and gets louder and louder with each of her thrust. My dick - a willing prisoner in her soft warm inner flesh. As she thrust, I can feel her inner muscles working hungrily on my dick. Oh my God, even my experienced dick cannot tahan this exquisite torture. Must get back control...

"Stop, I want you to lie down."
Instead of stopping, She increased her speed and vaginal suction power. My two hands moved to her ass and attempt to push her up and away, but that split second delay proved to be too late for control. My sphincter muscles guarding my sperm is starting to relax and the end is imminent. I can do nothing now but enjoy the final moments before bursting.

I surrendered control and let her do what she wants. My hands can feel her buttocks muscles clenching as she thrust hard and down onto my steel hard dick. Her moans turn into screams as her vagina hungrily suck and milk at the pleasure giving rod....

My sperm burst out into her milking vagina, and her screams intensified. Her vaginal contracted in pulses as orgasm hits her and her urgent thrusts intensified onto my spurting dick.

Finally, she lay on me and stop thrusting. I asked her why she did not stop just now and try another position. "If I stop, I will lose my climax," she replied.

Name: Duo Ma
Face: 6.2/10
Body: E cup with some tummy fat. Petite size when staring at her back.
Age: Forget to ask (too big breasts). Looks like late 20s.
BBBJ: 8.9/10
CIM: Ok. But I did not try. FJ too good.
FJ: 9.2/10
Frenching: Depends on chemistry. Yes for me.
Cost: $60 excl. room and CD

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT and also not getting anything back in cash or in kind ie free bonk. Juz helping and sharing with good, genuine, chinese bros.

Senior and chinese bros, please pm me for her phone and secret code. My PM box can only hold 10 msgs and she can only converse in Chinese.

If you like, please up my points to encourage me to post more of such gems encounters and sharing.

I am meeting 1 local this afternoon, and 1 local and 1 PRC tomorrow. Wish all bros a good weekend.
- Sg: Vivian, Hugs
- Thai: Louis
- Viet: Pin, Vivian
Old 13-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
expresso1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Duo Ma - Bursting E Cup + CIM ok!

Duo nei nei !!!
pls pm me the contact!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwing View Post
Finally, after 12+ years of "ECA", decide to share a recent gem with good, genuine, chinese bros.

Met her while on my way to a legal Geylang house and saw her looking at me. Her two big cups almost bursting her tiny dress. Quickly walk up to her...

All conversations in Mandarin:
"How much"
"$60"
"Can do bbbj"
"Yes"
"Can CIM"
"Can"

Booked room and in the lift, we kissed.

In the room, I cannot wait anymore and fondle her 2 super big breasts. Unhooked her almost bursting bra. Soft and not sagging. (I hate sagging.) Real and natural.

she bathed me and asked to be paid before start. No problem.
Started with frenching and a quick catbath. BBBJ begins.

Not the best bbbj ever tried but very good. In top 10 percentile of the 100+ gals I ever tried. After a very long bbbj, I let her lay down and sucked her big breasts and nipples. Then moved down. But she resisted. "Bu Yao"

I have to relax her. "Don't worry, just the top (i.e. clit)". She reluctantly agreed. When I start my gentle, expert licking, she started moaning and grabbing my hand. I stopped after a while, and she push me down on bed. "I want to lick you hard and strong for me". Who can say no to this?

For second round of bbbj, it is obvious she wants me to enjoy. Even better and more teasing than the first round. After another long bbbj, she cap me and put me inside her.

Riding on top, her moans start soft and gets louder and louder with each of her thrust. My dick - a willing prisoner in her soft warm inner flesh. As she thrust, I can feel her inner muscles working hungrily on my dick. Oh my God, even my experienced dick cannot tahan this exquisite torture. Must get back control...

"Stop, I want you to lie down."
Instead of stopping, She increased her speed and vaginal suction power. My two hands moved to her ass and attempt to push her up and away, but that split second delay proved to be too late for control. My sphincter muscles guarding my sperm is starting to relax and the end is imminent. I can do nothing now but enjoy the final moments before bursting.

I surrendered control and let her do what she wants. My hands can feel her buttocks muscles clenching as she thrust hard and down onto my steel hard dick. Her moans turn into screams as her vagina hungrily suck and milk at the pleasure giving rod....

My sperm burst out into her milking vagina, and her screams intensified. Her vaginal contracted in pulses as orgasm hits her and her urgent thrusts intensified onto my spurting dick.

Finally, she lay on me and stop thrusting. I asked her why she did not stop just now and try another position. "If I stop, I will lose my climax," she replied.

Name: Duo Ma
Face: 6.2/10
Body: E cup with some tummy fat. Petite size when staring at her back.
Age: Forget to ask (too big breasts). Looks like late 20s.
BBBJ: 8.9/10
CIM: Ok. But I did not try. FJ too good.
FJ: 9.2/10
Frenching: Depends on chemistry. Yes for me.
Cost: $60 excl. room and CD

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT and also not getting anything back in cash or in kind ie free bonk. Juz helping and sharing with good, genuine, chinese bros.

Senior and chinese bros, please pm me for her phone and secret code. My PM box can only hold 10 msgs and she can only converse in Chinese.

If you like, please up my points to encourage me to post more of such gems encounters and sharing.

I am meeting 1 local this afternoon, and 1 local and 1 PRC tomorrow. Wish all bros a good weekend.
Old 13-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
MassageLuver is stuck in moderation for some time to come

shiok leh, can share contact?
Old 13-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Energy_man is Cool - loads of Potential

wah ct cc plzzzzz
Old 13-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

westwing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwestwing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just confirmed with Duo Ma for the benefits of all my bros:
$60 for 2 shots within 1 hour.

For the safety of this E-cup gem who has been good to me, I will only release her number and secret code to senior chinese bros.

Apologies to all that I could not reply, for her safety consideration.

I have just gave her number and secret code to one senior bro. Hope to see his FR soon.
Old 13-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Tunabeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow, bigggggg.

Ts, will like to have her contact.
Old 13-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

She still here arh...

Got existing thread liao lerh..

http://sbf.net.nz/welcome...-w-pic-11.html

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 13-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

Hi bro aczeta76,

I have not tried your "Duo Ma" and don't know whether they are the same. I found her in Geylang, and she told me I am her first customer.

Tried her twice already. And she just sms me about her special package for all my bros.

Thanks for the info. From your pics in the thread, I still could not tell whether they are the same person.
Old 13-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

To all bros who received her tel and secret code from me:

Please post FR after trying.

It takes a lot of efforts to write long FR and sms negotiation with her for benefits to my bros. Just helping and sharing with good, genuine bros.

My first time starting a thread to post my encounter. I have high standards for sex and gals. If things turn out well, perhaps I will post some more in future.

Again, apologies if I could not reply to all...
Old 13-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
She still here arh...

Got existing thread liao lerh..

http://sbf.net.nz/welcome...-w-pic-11.html
price sibeh different lor... so i think maybe diff.. 2shots in 1hr... somemore cim... me me me, i chiong commando!!! lolz...
Old 13-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

ho hum. Dua neh bu lover reporting in also! camping for nan-ge's fr
Old 13-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

camping.....
Old 13-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
WoSingWo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoSingWo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, bro Andy got it right. She is wearing glasses.
Old 13-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurking666 View Post
ho hum. Dua neh bu lover reporting in also! camping for nan-ge's fr
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
camping.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoSingWo View Post
Yes, bro Andy got it right. She is wearing glasses.
ok no need guess liao... lolz, got ctc from TS, same number shown in my hp from bro TNT33's duo ma... Very common to counter clash same fl but many threads... girls are smart i say.. lolz...

no need camp for my FR, 1 word to say on her, she's great... breasts fuck, cim, and " many more " secret... hahaha..... but now problem is the pricing, TNT33 there is $100, but here $60... hmm how ar...?
Old 13-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

Thanks to bro Haonan25 for the clarification.

My posts will be delayed due to moderation and PM can only hold 10 msgs max.

Have replied to many, but not all bros with her tel and the secret code. She is willing to give 2 shots max within 1 hour to all bros that I introduced, for $60.

Hope all bros who tried will have a mutually enjoyable time.

Again, apologies to bros if I could not reply. I know there are some number collectors, pranksters and perverts lurking somewhere, and the only info I have is your past postings.

Just cleared my PM and if any senior, genuine, and chinese bros want her number and secret code, please PM me. I will try my best to reply early after viewing your past postings.

Finished a session with a 19yo local chinese. Continuous 55 mins of sex + fingering her to squirting. My right arm damm tired. Have to rest well tonight for another sessions tomorrow.

It is a joy to meet gems that enjoyed sex as much (or more) than me. There are so many average, boring sex around. Wish all bros a good weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1