The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
First blood for Jan of SD.

This is her second time in Singapore with another stable earlier Feb this year. Location is the B area, in an apartment with nice, spacious and clean room.

First impressions are that she looks exactly like the pics on the website. Very pretty, with nice big eyes, and a beaming smile. Very petite (up to my shoulders), with that JC or poly girl feel.

GFE: 8 Friendly and chatty with lots of light kisses
Look : 9 SYT cutie pie looks,
Body : 7.5 she was slimmer when she last came in Feb, but still has that nice petite figure
Boobs : 8 Enhanced soft C cup, nicely well proportioned for her petite frame.
BBBJ : 8 didnt allow her much time cos i wanted to bonk asap! Nice tongue action tho
FJ : 8 tight and wet. She more of the type that likes to he led. Very accomodating to all positions and pounding, with no complaints
HJ: 9 couldnr finish off during the FJ, so switched to HJ. She administered steady two hhanded strokes, and had a cute determined look on her face

RTF : quite likely, but am eyeing Eye too

Overall a good bonk. For bros who are paying her a visit, would be good to help her get some fruits or food to eat, as she is just eating instant noodles with egg.
Old 20-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
FR for Rina

FR for this super a super cute girl.
RINA from Reborn.

Location: Fair for everyone around the island. But a little far from me.
Discreet area with clear instruction by xk.
Okt: Not very sure if he is who i think he is, but still very friendly with prompted replies.

Been a long time since i wrote an FR here.
(Got bro tell me my previous fr for pixi not as Spicy as last time liao.)
Do pardon me as i don't chiong as much as before liao, and sometimes don't even have the time to write while the excitement is still burning. :P

Here's my review for Rina.

Rina is from Chaing Mai. Very nice and warm girl with excellent service attitude. Her looks are addictive, slightly like a cute Japanese girl. She is not the one look you label "Siambu" kind, which is what i like so much about her. It's like you visiting dome 1 but ya getting a little mixed flavors here.

Looks:
Rina looks a lot like the photos posted in her thread, very tiny discounts from the effects of the beautify effects of modern cameras. She does have fair skin like those in the photos. (I mean the selfies, not the studio shots). Her smiles are as sweet as those in the photos, that piggy in the photo brings out the little girl in her, Sooooo cute!!!

Oral skills:
She does well in Oral. I mean she speaks good English and very little mandarin, which makes communication very easy with her. French was spoken very well too. I spoke french with her in the room, in the bathroom and during the intensive cardio exercise. As for BbbJ, I feel she is really on point with it, guess with the years of training,she does know what to do to really make it a good blow. She almost made me blew my load in the first round of bbbj.

Body:
Her boobs are natural with a very nice size and shape. cute nipples that are great to suck on, it's probably very sensitive cause she did small moans very time my tongue flick or swirl after her tits.
Pussy is shaved, opened to fingers and painting. Fingered her and slowly move myself down while tasting every part of her body until the final point where i can paint and finger her at the same time.
Her responses turns intense at this point so i sped up of the work which causes her juices to flow. Nice little pussy to paint on and it looks tight.

Sex:
So it's time to find out if the pussy is as tight as it seems. She capped me refusing to let me do it on my own. Cool. that's what i call service orientated.
She is pretty adaptive to various position during sex. boob grab is a must in positions that you can. Very proactive and kinda makes her high when you grab her boobs during sex. Audio effects is great from her be it her moans or meat slapping. Oh not to forget, her pussy is tight just like it looks. Tight yet slippery enough for my cock to slide in and out with ease. (Because i did my part in getting her wet!! )
I only did CIM during the second shot. skipped the first to save her time from brushing and washing mouth before the second shot.

Gfe:
This area is over the top, she felt like my gf taking care of my after i came home from a business trip or so. I probably did fantasied about her wearing nothing but just an apron welcoming me home. Very nice and warm to be around her. I serious will not hesitate to bring an apron for her when i next rtf her. Hopefully she will be in to wear just an apron while i do the deed with her. First time i am having such fantasies by the way. She's really got a unique aura sparking the tiko-ness in me.

That's all for my review on Rina for now. for those who are a little lazy to find her thread. This is RINA.

Rina's Thread:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=19222967

Thank you for your time bros. Support a bit lai up me leh. LOL!!!

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!

Last edited by Vaporiserz; 20-09-2019 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Added a picture for reference
Old 20-09-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark760692 View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthrea...029&highlight=

FR for Nora(pc69)

Okt from this stable was responsive even though took quite awhile to respond but other than that everything went on smoothly.
So Nora gave me an experience I’ll never forget UNLESS another lady can offer me her(Nora) kind of service. When I thought love is already dead in me, well I’m already over 35, she made me felt Otherwise. Her bloody lovemaking powerrrr to the max, something I don’t remember doing it with my ex-wife. Usually when comes to sex, I’m the one dominating, but last night I became a slave to her. She pushed me onto the bed, climb on top of me, tongue fight me, catbath me and eat me up like nobody’s business, Ar me, 69, whatever position u want can lah only I did not initiate aj so I dk can or not. What she did to me I did to her as well, yes yes yes I don’t deny I paint her and Ar her. To me the dirtier the sex the more sextisfactory I get. Anyway, that’s all folks, you’ve got to try it to believe me, you’ve got till 24th sept which is her last day I think. And if u rly do book her and is unsatisfied, it’s ok if u hit my pm and fucked me up.
Ratings I give her: beyond expectation in every aspect.

Your account more new than me can book through PC69, while mine older than yours cannot. OKT still say my account new. LOL. Anyways you 1 week bonk 3 times I salute you bro.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
Your account more new than me can book through PC69, while mine older than yours cannot. OKT still say my account new. LOL. Anyways you 1 week bonk 3 times I salute you bro.
Alot la bro, 80% of FRs are written by recently registered accounts. In dome 1 and dome 3.

FRs can't be trusted. OKT so desperate for business put up fake FRs. Some new accounts can be bothered to write long and colourful FRs.

Write so nice but when i turned up, the accommodation is so run down. Picture only 70% resemblance. Somemore charge $190. Catfishing, bait & switch is the name of the game.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Alot la bro, 80% of FRs are written by recently registered accounts. In dome 1 and dome 3.

FRs can't be trusted. OKT so desperate for business put up fake FRs. Some new accounts can be bothered to write long and colourful FRs.

Write so nice but when i turned up, the accommodation is so run down. Picture only 70% resemblance. Somemore charge $190. Catfishing, bait & switch is the name of the game.
If so desperate for business should accept my booking mah. Scared I exposed them is it haha.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Benn010101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My frs legit
Old 20-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Mark760692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sorry but I’m no okt lah siol, I genuine looking out to bonk only.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Feel cheated anyway, paid the amount for 2 bonks in 90 but only once everytime, so probably that’s why keep going
Old 20-09-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, this one subjective...

I had my days of twice a day and again the next day before.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 20-09-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry but I’m no okt lah siol, I genuine looking out to bonk only.
Never say it's you no need so sensitive.
Old 20-09-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
No defo not thinking this way, maybe I’m just 2 times lucky with the last 2 okt and anyway how I go for those stables also due to u guys review, or else I also lost, I still newbie bro and I’m over 35, when comes to this type of technology of posting here and there I’m still fresh af, rly cannot keep up with u young guys! Like my first quote or something, I kena dun know what zap ah?
Old 20-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
So love not war we out here having fun! Peace!!
Old 20-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=744362
Snow from Galaxy

2nd session with Snow in 2 days. she's a 10... i don't even know where to begin. take care of her you buggers.

what to expect
petite, slim, 22yo
nice B boobs
nicest person you've ever met, smily, giggly, chatty
passionate sex, amazing
great blowjob
super hardworking to get your second shot!

play nicely!
if anyone tells me how to post photos (cant from mobile?) then i will
Old 20-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I kena dun know what zap ah?
Upped you back, happy chionging.
Old 20-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
No defo not thinking this way, maybe I’m just 2 times lucky with the last 2 okt and anyway how I go for those stables also due to u guys review, or else I also lost, I still newbie bro and I’m over 35, when comes to this type of technology of posting here and there I’m still fresh af, rly cannot keep up with u young guys!
35 is not old la. I am much older!
Yes, the Great Bonks FRs are a useful resource to navigate the Domes.
Like you, PC69 never replied me either!
So it depends on luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1