The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
WhiteDragon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteDragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile New SPA near Jalan Besar

Dear Brothers,

It is my turn to contribute my share. One day, I received a sms from a lady informing me that she has set up a new SPA. I knew her through another brother's thread for Mosha.

So, I made appointment with her and visited her spa. It was on 2nd and 3rd storey. There was a roomy reception with waiting area. A large LCD TV was displayed with soothing spa music. She brought me to view the rooms for both floors. They were well decorated with privacy. The massage beds and everything was very new. I was very impressed. However, there was only toilet as the owner did not allow her to build more.

Nevertheless, the more impressive story was her massage. She led me to a room and asked me to undress. Then, she asked me to lie on the bed and relaxed. She asked me to keep quiet to enjoy the "Australian" style massage which she has learned from Australia. It was very sensual by using her elbow to massage from the shoulder down to the buttock. The massage was not heavy but the sensation was there especially when the elbows touched the crack area. It was fantastic and when she asked me to turn around, the massage continue from my chest to the groin. I ended up releasing when she asked.

Her name is Coco and she was sexy in her massage uniform with big mellows. She also introduced her co-worker to me. A pretty lady named 小静. She was younger with beautiful body. I have booked her to try her skills next week.

They were very experience therapist. As it was a new spa, the rate for the following service:
1. Massage with complimentary Mosha : $50
2. 刮沙 Add $10
3. Ear candling Add $10
4. Facial :$60 
5. Australian sensual massage : $50
6. Other services please negotiate with them

Strictly no BJ or FJ.

I am not the OKT. I just wanted to help her to start her business. I will only give to brothers who have contributed actively and points above 50. I want to protect her business and rice bowl. Sorry for those newly joined brothers as I will not reply you till you have shown your contribution. I will screen through for brothers who qualify. Hence, please PM me. I will not be at my PC all the time. Hence, please be patient with me. Please post your FR and up my points after the visit. Thank you.

Last edited by WhiteDragon; 15-11-2014 at 12:55 AM.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
pinknipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New SPA near Jalan Besar

Bro, please share. Many thanks
Old 14-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nlgaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested. Please share. Thank u.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDragon View Post
Dear Brothers,

It is my turn to contribute my share. One day, I received a sms from a lady informing me that she has set up a new SPA. I knew her through Bro Shittyass' thread for Mosha.

So, I made appointment with her and visited her spa. It was on 2nd and 3rd storey. There was a roomy reception with waiting area. A large LCD TV was displayed with soothing spa music. She brought me to view the rooms for both floors. They were well decorated with privacy. The massage beds and everything was very new. I was very impressed. However, there was only toilet as the owner did not allow her to build more.

Nevertheless, the more impressive story was her massage. She led me to a room and asked me to undress. Then, she asked me to lie on the bed and relaxed. She asked me to keep quiet to enjoy the "Australian" style massage which she has learned from Australia. It was very sensual by using her elbow to massage from the shoulder down to the buttock. The massage was not heavy but the sensation was there especially when the elbows touched the crack area. It was fantastic and when she asked me to turn around, the massage continue from my chest to the groin. I ended up releasing when she asked.

Her name is Coco and she was sexy in her massage uniform with big mellows. She also introduced her co-worker to me. A pretty lady named 小静. She was younger with beautiful body. I have booked her to try her skills next week.

They were very experience therapist. As it was a new spa, the rate for the following service:
1. Massage with complimentary Mosha : $50
2. 刮沙 Add $10
3. Ear candling Add $10
4. Facial :$60 
5. Australian sensual massage : $50
6. Other services please negotiate with them

Strictly no BJ or FJ.

I am not the OKT. I just wanted to help her to start her business. I will only give brothers who have contributed actively. I want to protect her business and rice bowl. Sorry for those newly joined brothers as I will not reply you till you have shown your contribution. I will screen through for brothers who qualify. Hence, please PM me. I will not be at my PC all the time. Hence, please be patient with me. Please post your FR and up my points after the visit. Thank you.
Please share, I often been there, there are about more than 7 now...thanks...
Old 14-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Is she the coco from maude road few years ago? Pls pm me. Thanks
Old 15-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

WhiteDragon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteDragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: New SPA near Jalan Besar

1st batch of PM sent. I will only send to brothers who have contributed regularly and positively to the forum. Sorry for brothers who do not receive my PM.

Please refer to the damage in my first FR. By the way, Coco told me that for regular customers, there will be buy 5 and get 1 free massage service. (excluding the special service)
Old 15-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, pls share ctc, Thks
Old 15-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro whitedragon

I juz PM u. Not sure m I in the "not send" list or "waiting" list
Old 15-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDragon View Post
1st batch of PM sent. I will only send to brothers who have contributed regularly and positively to the forum. Sorry for brothers who do not receive my PM.

Please refer to the damage in my first FR. By the way, Coco told me that for regular customers, there will be buy 5 and get 1 free massage service. (excluding the special service)
I received her sms on her location as well. How to define regular? Immediately buy 5 or accumulate 5 times?

Must ask her special also must free 1 time lei...lol
Old 15-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jolove1025 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
can share the location?
Old 15-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!

Hi bro

Can share the location? And damages?
Thanks
Old 15-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT86 View Post
I received her sms on her location as well. How to define regular? Immediately buy 5 or accumulate 5 times?

Must ask her special also must free 1 time lei...lol
Accumulate 5 times with a card signed by the ladies attending to you. For other details, please negotiate with her. I am helping her as a friend.
Old 16-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

Another batch of contact PM to brothers who qualified. Please post your FR after your visit.

I would like to share my FR on her Massage with Mosha.

I was tired after a good swimming in the morning. So, quickly call Coco for an appointment. I was lucky as she did not have any customer. I opted for Massage and Mosha. I also asked for thorough cleaning at my groin area.

Stripped naked and lied on the massage bed. She started the Mosha process and poured the warm liquid on my back. She used her hand to rub my body. Slow and very comfortable. When her hands reached my buttock crank, she placed her hand into it and slowly rubbed up and down. Wow, it was very siok. I asked for more rubs. After that, she continue to apply the liquid to my thighs and legs.

Turn over, she started from my upper torso and slowly moved downwards. When she rubbed my groin area, she did it gently and repeatedly as requested. Again, very sensual and my little brother stood up. She rubbed it gently. I told her more and she did it. After the Mosha, she cleaned me up with towel.

Next, I proceed with the normal massage. She has the strength and applied them well at my aching points. She told me that she has gone to overseas for training. She also gave me Jua Geng. Yes, she really knew her stuff and did it with the Thai way as I was a regular Jua Geng lover with another masseur.

I paid and tipped her leaving the SPA a satisfied man. Do PM me if you are qualified in order to enjoy her services.

I will update you when I have tried the other young lady.

Last edited by WhiteDragon; 16-11-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Old 16-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro white dragon can pls pm and share. Me only interested .
.Always disappointed hope try gal training from Thailand. Thank you advance bro.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!

Hi bro care to share the gem ctc. Thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1