The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anybody tried? https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php...ighlight=kitty
Old 30-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yuki/Carol staying alone? And whether location easy to access yet discrete. Appreciate input bros who have visited her.
Old 30-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
stolen pictures from weibo;

https://www.weibo.com/p/23041815e62708c0102wm7f?pids=Pl_Official_CardMixFe edv6__4&feed_filter=1
Old 30-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Actual experience did differ when i tried Nuo Nuo after reading his MR...horrible location, super cold face and limited roaming, probably one of the worse ML I have tried to be honest. But it's on me for going, and maybe each bro experience differently. I did read another bro wrote having the same experience as me, so maybe only he get the really good services. Now I read with some doubts. I used to write long and detailed MRs too, but refrain from it now.
Not defending him... but i had a very good experience with Nuo Nuo.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 30-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I've been trying to figure out why I get "better service" than other bros myself. The following are some possible answers that I can think of:-

1. I always check that the massage would be done fully nude before confirming a booking. Since the ML has full knowledge of this requirement, and accepts my booking on this term, they will fulfil the agreement.

2. During the session, I am chatty and most MLs do enjoy having a good conversation, possibly because being a stranger in a strange land, they need someone to talk to. Hence, chemistry is built.

3. I would always ask the ML what are her roaming limits so that there is no misunderstanding. I would almost always observe the limits, except in instances like Lucy/Lulu and Yuki/Carol, when I could sense that they were enjoying themselves and I would push the boundaries incrementally. I would speculate that since chemistry is already established, the MLs tend to be more open to enjoying themselves as they do have their needs to, especially since they are facing naked men everyday.

4. Many of these MLs are relative unknowns and have very few customers when I first visit them. Hence, they are more likely to provide better service since they have more time and energy to serve their customers well. Once their business pick up, while some will maintain their service standards and become the next angpai, like Min Min, the service standards of others will drop, because they are no longer worried about poor business. Since I'm not their OKT, I have no control over how each ML conducts herself once her business picks up.
Thanks for honest MRs

I behaved the same as I usually do with all MLs.
But only Yuki/Carol proved to be a hit for me.

It's just the chemistry with the others I reckon. Not faulting them, but just sharing my own experiences.
Old 30-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Great csi bro. Thank you
Old 30-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Stopthescam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bros, gonna ask again if someone knows some awesome ML who provides hair trimming lol..

Thanks in advance
Old 30-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for this fine lass visited today, Qian Qian (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/qianqian-massage/

Saw a couple of reviews from bros, cock itchy so went to make an appointment.

Looks (7.8/10): Sultry foxy lady, photo above quite accurate (slight meitu of course). Nice fleshy bum (slurps) which I like to grab whole day, hehe. Natural C-cups, not big but a handful, with pointy nipples. Tall figure with slight tummy, not slim but also not fat.

Massage (7/10): Decent short massage, anyway I don't go for the massage.

Catbath (8.8/10): Skillfully done, good tongue skills that will lick the soul out of you. Hehe. For bros who have not try catbath, I say this is a good start (and a good standard). Like mentioned by bros before, coverage is pretty extensive, even in tunnels got signal sia.

Quite up to Nina (Mi Mi) standard (Nina is just too bony for my liking).

BJ and HJ (8.5/10): Good licks, very engaging BJ (I choosed capped) while I roamed her to make her nice and warmed up. Good 4G roaming, I get to display some tongue work as well. A nice long BJ which last for a good 10 mins, which I enjoy and she enjoy. Very nice bums to grab, I emphasize again.

Overall (8/10): Nice attitude with good skills in catbath and BJ. Good to keep in my PokeML collection to RTM. I enjoy this session.
Old 31-10-2017, 02:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/linda-massage/

tried her few days ago

massage is got standard.....she also did some basic prostrate massage....abit painful....

HJ was nice....i wont divulge more coz really depends on chemistry.

She is friendly n no attitude...not a time watcher. Can joke type.

She is also a very rare ML whom offered to pour me a drink...just normal water.....but nice gesture.

Surprised she had been here for some time....lol.
Linda perform good massage , she really put all her power to loosen your body. Overall a happy man with 2 HJ and solid massage.This is my second visit
Old 31-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
RTM MR for Mint aka Sara

http://sglonelyguys.com/sara-massage/

Finally managed to make Make an advance booking to book mint yesterday night slot , few months never see her already

Reached her place while she open the door , she was wearing a black bra and G-string , wow look so sexy and more chio than before , i cannot stop my eyes looking at her body

Her attitude , service , GFE, teasing is still so good , still the best i ever met , she is definately top choice

After some hug and chat at the sofa , she help me undress and she undress herself everything and we proceed to shower

After came out from shower my 2IC already hard hard , lay on the bed request for JG first as she had train before , her JG was not bad too

Finished JG proceed with her famous badminton sensual HJ /HDLY which my main purpose here , she start HJ by sitting face me follow by me doggy and do the HDLY together with ass rubbing , the feeling was so exciting and shiok, i nearly about to shoot out but she suddenly stop it , than change to lay on bed she beside me hand HJ me together by licking nipples and kissing , cannot tahan and about to shoot than she stop again , these continue few times which make me go to heaven and come back , tell her i you know ? she answer : 我知道啊!我就是不想让你这么早射出来,让你高潮几次先,要让你记得我!ha she damn playful ! at last i beg her please let me shoot out 求你让我射了吧!我受不了了,than she say 好啦!就让你射了这次,than she change to 69 position and continue the HJ with increase speed , by grabbing her boobs and rubbing her pussy from behind , i shoot all my load in no time , it was so exciting and shiok , really cant use words to describe it , this was my unforgettable session with her , will sure go back for her for more , very satisfied

Looks : 9.0/10 Pretty chio and sweet young SYT (my type )
Frenching : 9.0/10 like lover
Body : 8.0/10 nice and smooth
Gfe : 9.5/10 treat you like boyfriend
Massage : 8.0/10 not piano type , got effort and strength
HJ/HDLY : 10/10 the best part i enjoy , excited and shiok to heaven
Attitude and service : 9.0/10 friendly , chatty , not a time watcher , wont use phone during the session

RTM :Of course Yes
up you for mint MR , make me gain and want to visit her again
Old 31-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
assperiment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Not defending him... but i had a very good experience with Nuo Nuo.
I was a repeat customer for a time... until she started giving bad attitude, cut corners, etc. I dont want to disturb people rice bowl but if you are first visit, you'll get the full works. Second time maybe can explore further. You wanna go more than often than that, be prepared to waste money.

Anyway she going rtc soon, so buyer beware
Old 31-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good advice from Br JasonJG. Not defending him but his scouts and shares have been largely accurate. Of course, there is the chemistry part where I do not get what he gets. Better to have the good and bad comments coming then not at all. Our preferences do differ.
Old 31-10-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assperiment View Post
I was a repeat customer for a time... until she started giving bad attitude, cut corners, etc. I dont want to disturb people rice bowl but if you are first visit, you'll get the full works. Second time maybe can explore further. You wanna go more than often than that, be prepared to waste money.

Anyway she going rtc soon, so buyer beware
thats why it is always good to have recurring MRs...even for so called angpais.
most MLs when first arrive in SG....will try to give their best.
after a while...biz gets better....they either maintain (like HH n MM, which is very rare) or in most cases....take things n customers for granted.

if get lousy attitude on subsequent visits, post out.
this is not about disturbing rice bowl or what.
it is the same as visiting a 5 star michelin restaurant....

i do agree abt the RTC trap....many MLs will gets slip shod when their departure date gets closer.
those who decided not to return...they just heck care.
Old 31-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My first maiden Post:

http://sglonelyguys.com/qianqian-massage/

Visited Qianqian last week. FR as follows

Looks: 70% based on meitu pic.
Body: Slim
Boobs: Natural, decent, handful with perky
nipples
Bbbj/bj: Great! Suction gd. Cum twice in 45
mins...
Massage: Not great but she does put in good
effort to loosen my joints.

Rtm: Yes if I need a fail-safe option.

Cheers
Old 31-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

http://sglocalmassage.org/yuki/

Seems like the recent hot ML is this yuki gal. $160 for 90mins is considerable on the higher end but with these many gd reviews, i decided to give it a try.

Looks: 7.5 (definitely a head turner. Looks a little like vivian hse)
Boobs : B (not for boobs lovers)
Massage: 7 (she will place in some baby oil. felt not bad)
Bbbj: 6.5 (find it a little too short for me)
Gfe: 9 (she realli make u feel like she is ur mistress. Furthermore her accent is quite local/malaysia feel. So its like u r getting a local to svc u)
Svc: 9 (the moves that she had will totally make u feel that u r making love with her. It was crazily shiok)

Only downside was that the action completed in 60mins. The rest of the 30mins were just chit chating and head massage. Mayb next time will just book 60mins.

Rtm: definitely, she will become my new regular but hope she can reduce cost. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1